First Night

Tell Me You'll Stay

It is another cold and busy night inside The House of Kisaeng in Silla, where the Warriors from Goryeo spend their nights with; drinking, dancing, and singing at the top of their lungs as if it is their last night. They are just simply rewarding theirselves after a long tiring day, fighting and killing who opposed to them.

The warriors called it heaven not just because of its high quality liquor that they served. It is the young and beautful kinsaengs that serves them and spend with their night that makes it popular amoung warriors from goryeo. 

While the warriors are having fun

The people at Silla is at their darkest days

It has been 1 year since the Silla is under control of the Goryeo's Crown Prince

From the rumor flying around the Silla, the crown prince was sent to here  along with the king of Goryeo's trusted warriors to declare a war that took a lot of lives in Silla.

And one of them is Baekhyun's father

Who was the general at that time who leads the war between the goryeo and silla.

Baekhyun and his siblings had suffered from great starvation after the lost of their father. As him being the oldest among them, he took the role of his father and work harder than anyone else just for his little siblings to survive.

At first, he works at the kisaeng house as a servant. He cleans dishes and wipes the floor every night and at morning he cleans every room after the warrior and kinsaengs deeds.

He easly become the Head kinsaengs favorite amoung her workers not just because his a hardworking big brother despite having a luxurious life in his father's care, he is a nice and warm person that reminds her of her son who dies in the hands of the warriors from goryeo.

But after all the hardwork he put, still, the salary isn't enough to pay tax. The king suddenly declaires, raising their tax at a huge amout and threatens to ter who ever tries to skip their tax.

Along with that, his sibling's education is an another concern. he wants to give his siblings a better life and wishes for them to not experience what he have been through. 

When he heard from the talking kinsaengs about the salary they recieved along with the extra silvers from warriors, he immediately talks with the head kingsaeng and begs to make him a one without making a second thought.

It doesn't matter anymore to lost his ity to a random stranger. As long as for his siblings he will do everything

And tonight he promised that he will do his best.

Baekhyun gulps and staring straightly into his lap. He is sitting; still waiting to be called any moment into the waiting room. All set and ready to be claimed.

"Baekhyun!" He flinch out of nervousness. The head kinsaeng finally calls his name.

Sipping on her pipe, she puffs the smoke at his face that make baekhyun crunch his nose and coughs out of discomfort. He really isn't used to smokes "You finally made your first costumer, and looks like your luck is on roll!!" 

the news makes baekhyun happy and more anxious....

Who it might be?

Maybe a noble woman in her mid 50's

that thought alone makes Baekhyun shivers a little. 

"what are you waiting boy, stand up and follow me" the old lady said as she turns around, about to make her way when Baekhyun stops her.

'Wait- um... with all due respect, who is this lady wanting my presence?" the head kinsaeng stops her track and turns around to face the young man. 

She forgot to tell this young boy...

"Well lad... this house doesn't serves those kind of nobles...." Baekhyun looks quizicaly

"I don't understan what you ment boss" the head kinsaeng sighs, feeling sorry for this boy.

She pulls this innocent boy into a world of chaos with a wrong assumtions, this is all her fault.

"The House of Kisaeng's servise are only for male, Baekhyun. Now follow me" Baekhyun was left mouth ajar. He can't belived of what he heard. Nobles performs an act of sodomy inside this House. Then his first..... will be with male.

The thought alone makes him want to puke.

Without a choice, Baekhyun followed the Head Kinsaeng and leads him into the room that is only for the special visitors. It must be one of the warriors from goryeo.

of all people, a warrior from goryeo?

He hand a bad feeling about this....

"Here is the young boy you have been called for, please enjoy your night, my lord" The head kinsaeng bows. Closing the gap between her head and the floor with her hands in the middle to show respect, and so does Baekhyun. Baekhyun observes the men.

Their clothes along with their swords with the strong symble of goryeo. He is not mistaken, they are really the warrior from goryeo.

A man who was pretty drunk whistled at Baekhyun presence.

"He is indeed a beauty, are you sure you're a boy kid?!" all of them laughs at the remark of the other while the other slams their hands at the woden floor.

Baekhyun smiles as a reply. He seems not pleased at what the drunk man said.

He's not happy being called beauty, he hates having his mothers face. His mother who left them after their fathers death just for a sickening warrior from goryeo. His wore mother, but seems like they will be the same from now on but not for selfish needs.

"Hey" Baekhyun was cut in his thoughts when he was called by a deep stern voice. He raised his head and meet with a dark eyes staring right through him. He was easly captivated by it " Seat beside me and offer me a drink" the said man path the empty space beside him still holding the looks at him.

Baekhyun gulp and follows at the mans order.

He suddely feels intimidated by the mans presense when he sits beside him and fills his cup.  

Hours has been past, the room is still lively, filled with loud voice and loud music for the liking of others but for Baekhyun, he feels as if none of those exsist. He and the man untill now still not sharing a singe conversation between them. "is this how it should always be?"

Baekhyun thought to himself 

Because if it is, why is the other kinsaeng that is with him in that room is havig fun and having conversation with the others?

"You are the quite type I guess?" the man beside him finally speaks. Baekhyun lifts his gaze and was caught with his stare. 

"I-" Baekhyun shutters. He could feel the warmth spreeding through his cheecks and looking back down into his lap is the only way he could hide it. Seems like looking at the man is a wrong choice. " I just don't have the right choice of words to speak my lord"

The man chuckles at his reply then he chugs down the alcohol in his hand.

Not only he find the young man beautifull, he also find him interesting. 

"It is fine, I like it anyway...."

"Other kinsaeng is too talkative for my liking. I am sincerely  pleased by choosing you " the man word came to Baekhyun that makes his heart beats in a weird way.

"I really am intimidated by this man. Besides he is a good looking he knows how to talk!"

Baekhyun fills his cup once again. He can feel the burning gaze the other to him and he doesn't know what should he do about it.

"Is there any interesting story you can offer to me young boy?" the man said

"I don't have any my lord. I pologize my lord for I am such plain person for your liking" Baekhyun replies. There is nothing he can do about it, all he did in his life is to work and to survive.

"Would you like to hear a story from me then?" baekhyun nod his head that makes the man smirks

"This morning we did a hunting in the mountains" Baekhyun looks again into the man that this time looking into the warriors that are having fun. He has a bad feeling about this. And the man continues,"We see this big bare running for his life"

He laughs "And do you know what we did?" 

Baekhyun gulps searching for courage to answer "You hunt it down...."

"Yes it is" The man smiled and looks right into his eyes. This time the mans eyes is different. it is darker than before that sends shiver down his spine. "We shoot the bear first into its legs and next into its arms" the man paused as he sips "Then we take its head and give it to his heighness as a present to pleased your king" Baekhyun refill the cup of the man while his hands are trembling.

Baekhyun was startled when the man strongly grab his shaking hands. "Do you know who I am refering to?" only thing he can do at that moment is to open his mouth but no words can even slipt

"It's official Kim" The last trusted oficial of the king of Silla.

The 8 trusted officials of the king has mysteriously been disappering since the envation of the warriors and replaced with nobles from goryeo. How did that happened?

He is just a mer peasant how would he know? 

But the rummors flies at the whole place that the warriors from goryeo was at fault. So the king himself secretly offer a big prize whoever can tell the full details of mysterious disapperance of his oficials. Rummors without the evidence is not enough to make such a dangerous action specially at silla's weakest state.

The man lean closer into Baekhyun that makes him shut his eyes closed "I told you this little secret of ours because I trust that beautiful mouth of yours" Baekhyun hitch

"Once I heard the King of Silla himself calls for our presence. I won't hesitate to kill all of you" the man wispered to him. He is threatening him for sure.

The man released his wrist still looking at him.

"You should breath my darling" Baekhyun released his breath that he unconsciouly holding a while ago. He shall not be invovled into this man anymore, He is dangerous! He will make sure that they won't meet again.

"You're scaring the kid, yeol. Loosen a little bit!" A man with a chiseled jawline says as he takes the empty space beside Baekhyun "Do you want to join me tonight instead of this man lad?" he extented his hand then he smiles warmly. "A name to scream tonight if you will come with me is Sehun!" Baekhyun looks at the man, "What a foul mouth he has

"Stop it young man, I already paid for this one. Go find yours" The man gritting his teeth as he push the extended hand of the man named Sehun lightly.

"Come one, won't you share him with me? he is my type amoung all the male kinsaengs in here" Sehun whines like a kid into the man. The way he acts he must be closed with him.

"Hey hey whats your name lad?" Baekhyun doesn't know what to do with the attention he got from the man but when he was about to answered Sehun, he was cut by the man saying "Don't answer that brat" and he again keeps his mouth shut. "Oka.... fine...."

Sehun again whines. He pulls the man's sleeves that make the man more irritated. 

The loud, fun atmosphere of the warriors has came to a halt when the head of the kinsaeng enters and informed the warriors that their chambers are already prepared. Some of them whines and begs for more time since it is already past twelve.

"I think that is enough for tonight, we still have things to do later. Everyone, let's head into our chambers and rest" 

All of them including Sehun stands up and prepared to go. 

"Let's go" the man said extending his hand at him and he then takes it with his palms sweating. Baekhyun's heart is beating like crazy. "I guess this is it"

His first night

"Yeol!" Both Baekhyun and the man truns towards Sehun who is smiling at them "Have fun!" the room has come into silence after the said man left. Leaving the two of them with heavy atmosphere. Or mamybe it is just for Baekhyun.

He hates this!

This is the worst feeling!

If only the floor can swallow him up....

He would be gald to

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 To be continue.....

 

How was it, did you enjoy it?

If it is what do you think about it? (Don't be scared I'm open for your opinionsso I can chage for the better!)

Hahahah I know there must be alot of grammatical mistakes

Please if you encounter one, let me know