#SoftestSsambbangDay

Plushie Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon is losing her mind. She has been lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling ever since she's awake from her slumber. It is almost 10 am, yet she has no plan on getting up from the sheets. She got nothing to do anyway, no schedules to run, no dancing lessons to attend, no daily goals she wants to complete, no friends to accompany.  

 

However, today is ssambbang day. Maybe she could use it as an excuse to hang out with Hitomi, her cr—, soulmate-like best friend. Speaking of Hitomi, the girl has become her roommates (finally) when they move into the new dorm, a larger one with more spacious rooms that can let all the members live under the same roof. It was a tough mission to get Hitomi to be the one who sleeps beside her (bed, of course.) When they were deciding on the roommates, many of them wanted to room with Hiichan. There was Hitomi's old roommate, Chaeyeon, Minjoo the frog, Sakura— like damn, why is the peach goddess so popular among the members?

 

Nevertheless, Hitomi chose her, the news may or may not had made Chaewon wore a beaming smile across her face the whole day like a fool. Chaewon turns her gaze towards the baby-pink bed beside her. It is tidied and cleaned, most importantly; it is empty. Then, Chaewon remembers.

 

"Right. That stupid game." Chaewon grumbles.

 

Hitomi got into the game, Animal Crossing, recently. It was Sakura's fault obviously; that girl only gave Hitomi a switch so she can ask for Hitomi's help to get more bells in the game. Now all Hitomi has been doing is playing Animal Crossing. The gamer tainted the peach goddess, much to Chaewon's disappointment.

 

"How do you turn it on?"

 

"How do you do this?" 

 

The rookie gamer is asking a bunch of questions in the living room as Chaewon walks out of their shared bedroom. Chaewon looks at Nako who has been giving Hitomi weird looks.

 

"Good morning, Nako-ah."

 

"Oh! Chaewon unnie, good morning."

 

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

 

"Of course! It's almost noon, unnie. There's someone who hasn't tho," Nako whips her head at Hitomi's direction.

 

"Aish, that kid."

 

"Go feed her full, Chaewon unnie."

 

"Absolutely."

 

------

 

Hitomi is busy decorating her island when a weight sinks down on the sofa beside her. She remains unbothered, the scent that the person exudes beside her is way too familiar, the minty scent that calms her down. That's her favourite unnie, Chaewon.

 

"Hitoma, have you not eaten your breakfast?"

 

"Yeah, but I'm not hungry, unnie."

 

"But you can't leave an empty stomach for a long time! You might get hunger pangs!" Chaewon disputes.

 

"I-I'll get something to eat later, unnie. I promise!" Said Hitomi while catching butterflies in the game.

 

Hitomi feels the figure beside her moves away. Minutes later, Chaewon is back on the couch with a piece of bread. 

 

"Open your mouth and take a bite of it," Chaewon demands.

 

"I said I'm not hungry, unnie." The mochi girl whines.

 

"It's your favourite cream bread! Come on! The bread is waiting for you." Chaewon coos, hands moving the food closer to Hitomi's lips.

 

Sighing in defeat, Hitomi leans forward and munch on the bread. A bite after a bite, until only the crumbs stay in Chaewon's hand, the rest of it is stored inside Hitomi's stomach. 

 

Feeling contented while watching Hitomi eats well, Chaewon leaves and prepares a meal for herself. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter