~1~

Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minariiii where are you?"

Mina tried her best not to scream or even make a tiny sound under the table when she heard her name being called. She hold with her right hand while the other was hugging her legs.

 

She was crying

She was afraid at the moment

And she was internally screaming yet any fear inside of her can't help her at this rate.

"Myoui Mina... " the man shouted 

"... die" 

8:25 am 

Mina suddenly get up from her slumber while breathing abnormally. Beads of sweat was already visible on her forehead down to her neck.She just woke up from a nightmare. A nightmare that is always hunting her. 

A nightmare from the past. 

Mina slowly calming herself when a sudden knock caught her attention. 

"Master Myoui can I come in?" the owner of the knocks asked. 

There's a minute of silence before Mina decided to reply to the voice. 

"Come in Mr. Jung" she said while heading back to sleep as if she can sleep again after the nightmare of hers. 

"Goodmorning Master" the man around his 40's greeted while bowing 90° to his master. 

"I told you not to do that thing" Mina suddenly got up from her bed due to her frustration at Mr. Jung's greeting. She hates how Mr. Jung being too respectful towards her while they are really close to each other in the first place. She finds it really difficult to respond because the man was older than her and she must be the one who must respect the latter. 

"I'm sorry Master, but I need to. Your father to-" Mr. Jung was about to say something but Mina cut it out

"-yeah my father, my BELOVED father. I understand you... You are just doing your work" she said with her stoic face while getting up and heading outside of her room

Leaving Mr. Jung speechless 


8:36 am

Mina found herself inside the bathtub being occupied by her messy thoughts.She's thinking about that nightmare she had this morning, she's thinking about what really happened that time. She's thinking about her 'what if's' the moment that made her quiver in fear under that damn table. 

"What if I was brave back then?" 

"What if I screamed for help?" 

"What if I saved them?" 

It's been years but that dream that dream that's been chasing her every night can't make her move on to her life.She tried everything to move on. She traveled,tried new things, meet new people, seek justice, and even tried killing herself a hundred times but her mind always bring her to the memory from that house that she can't never call home. 

Then one d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter