End.

Jeon Stitchie

[ ] - are where I got the info from

Italics - flashbacks

____

Jeon Heejin is known as the visual, center, and face of Loona (technically all of them are). With her talent in dancing, singing, rapping, and not to mention her facial expressions, it was quite obvious. Normally people see her as someone that's hard to get to close to, heck even Jiwoo and Chaewon found her cold at first [weekly idol: first impressions] but in reality Heejin is just a clumsy, passionate, weeb, and loser ["loser" is from Hyejoo, also weekly idol]. 

Besides that, the members and the fans know that the first girl loves Stitch from the show Lilo and Stitch. Like absolutely loves him.

She has a pencil case, neck pillow, blanket, airpod case, keychain, and so much more of the blue alien. [These are based through photos seen online]. But her most favourite item of him is her Stitch plushie. She carries him almost everywhere and cherishes it with all her heart. She brings it even to the dance studio when they have to practice, and almost doesn't let it go unless she has to do something. It got to the point where the plushie got really dirty and Vivi looked at it horrified and had to tell her to wash it [FactInStar: Loona 1/3].

Speaking of practice, that's what they were supposed to be doing, but right now they're taking a break. Heejin was sitting on the couch, laying her head on Hyunjin's shoulder, while hugging the blue plushie in her arms. The other members were sprawled and scattered around the floor, Hyejoo was laying flat on the yoga mat while Sooyoung was trying to tickle her, Yerim and Yeojin were swapping Pokemon cards, Chaewon was playing a game on her phone. Jiwoo, Jinsoul, and Jungeun were talking about something, while Vivi and  Haseul were out getting some lunch for them.

Heejin was drifting off to sleep, Hyunjin's shoulder was warm and comfortable, and the taller girl's arms were wrapped around her. They've been practicing since early morning and it was already almost 12. She was about to go off to dreamland when she hears Jinsoul say,

"Aloha means family."

"It's Ohana, you idiot. Aloha means hello." Chaewon's crunchy voice follows right after.

"Don't call her idiot!" That was Jungeun.

"Don't raise your voice at Chaewon!" And that was Hyejoo.

Just a normal day for the girls, the four began arguing which led to wrestling, and then a high note battle(?), which Jiwoo joined and obviously won. Heejin doesn't understand how their moods could change so quickly. She watches the rest do whatever when she feels a hand boop her nose, she turns to look at Hyunjin's playful eyes.

"What's with that?"

"Nothing, just wanted to do it. By the way your Stitch fell down." Hyunjin eyes travel to floor, Heejin breaks from Hyunjin's arms and picks it up.

"My baby fell! Oh no! It got dirty." Heejin began whining.

"It's been dirty for weeks if you haven't noticed." Hyunjin too is disgusted by the plushie's current dirty state. But Heejin purposely ignores her words and continues dusting the dirt off.

They all turn their heads when they hear the door open, Haseul and Vivi came back but there was no sight of food.

"Hey, what gives?" Yeojin asks, "Where's our food?" 

"Patience Yeojin." Haseul scolds the small girl before making space for their manager to come in with their lunch. They placed it in the middle of the room on the floor, everyone automatically making a circle around it. As they ate the food their manager asks if they need anything from their dorm, since he'd be stopping by there to get some papers. Most members asked for extra clothes and some snacks, when they were done eating they resumed their practice.

~Fly like a butterfly~

It was three hours of straight practice when they finally got a break, Heejin went straight for the couch to rest, and the others rushed to drink their water bottles. 

"Is sand actually called sand because it's between the land and sea?" Yeojin asks in pure curiosity, starting a whole debate among members.

"But the real question is if soaps fall on the floor, is the soap dirty or the floor clean???" Yerim says making them think even more. However, they were interrupted by a loud sound. They turn their attention to Heejin who was standing up facing the couch, her water bottle rolling across floor (she accidentally knocked it off the table). Hyunjin was the first to talk, standing up to make her way to the smaller girl.

"Heekie? What's wrong?"

"M-m-m-my Stitch..." The girl stutters and Hyunjin can hear the panic in her voice.

"It's gone!" 

Heejin starts checking the couch for her plushie while the rest are feeling divided.

1. Whether or not to help her in her search

2. Thinking that maybe Heejin just misplaced it and that it's probably just somewhere here

"Where did you last put it?" Jiwoo asks, standing up to help, making everyone follow.

"It was on the couch." 

Everyone starts looking around the dance studio in search for the beloved cartoon character. After 20 minutes and turning the room upside down, they find that the plushie is nowhere to be found.

"It's not here." Haseul says as she looks under the couch again. She turns to see everyone finding nothing either. She sighs, "Heejin I do-"

"T-that doesn't make sense, it has to be here. I left it there and no one touched it. It was only us, manager-oppa, and our dance instructor in the room. No one would try to ste-" 

When the girl didn't finish her sentence, her members looked at her confused.

"Ha ha ha." A fake laugh. "Very funny guys, who stole my Stitch?" Heejin faces them and looks at each member in eye, waiting for someone to speak up and say 'It was me!' but no one did.

"Why would we steal that ugly thing?" Hyejoo says getting hit on her head by Sooyoung.

"What she meant to say is, we didn't do it."

The frantic girl was about to reply when their dance instructor came back and told them to return to their positions. Heejin was hesitant to follow her orders when she wanted to resume finding her Stitch. It was when Hyunjin holds her hand and tells her that she'll help her after practice that makes Heejin move.

"Again! 1! 2! 3! And turn!"

The music was playing loudly while their instructor was clapping her hands to the beat. The members danced in timing with the music with energy except one member. 

You guessed it. It was Heejin.

Her mind was elsewhere, but can you blame her? She just lost one of the most precious things to her. To others it may seem childish but to her it meant everything. The Stitch plushie been with her throughout her idol journey, comforting her, catching her tears, listening to her problems, she even brought it to a survival show and it showed on TV for all to see [Mixnine]. In ways it was like how people feel towards their pillow.

It was a gift from her parents when she was young for when she first danced for a program at school. And it's been with her ever since, it's not going to change any time soon.... Well until she lost it.

"Down! And back up! Move to your nex- STOP!" 

The sudden loud voice stops all the members movements, the music was paused, and the instructor looked annoyed yet confused.

"Heejin, are you okay? You look like your distracted and you're two beats off. Do you not like to practice anymore?" The angry tone made the small girl flinch in her place.

"No." She couldn't say that the reason she was like this was because she lost a plushie. 

"Then why are you like this? You're making the others look bad and wasting their effort! You think you can slack off when you're barely making a spot in the industry? If this is how you're performing right now don't ever go on stage."

No one answers her.

The older woman sighs, "We'll start from the beginning. Heejin get yourself together and you're staying 2 more hours here to practice."

The said girl's eyes widen in shock but she doesn't complain. Instead they get in their positions and Heejin tries her best to put all her attention to dancing.

By the time they were done it was 9 PM. They were sweating buckets and we're all so eager to go back to their dorm and rest. They asked Heejin if she wanted them to stay and wait for her but she politely declined, she knows how tired they are. She even forces Hyunjin out the door even though the taller girl promised to help her later.

"It's seriously fine guys, this is what I get for earlier. Go home ahead!" She waves them goodbye as they exit the room. She sits on the floor, she wants to cry but she can't because she still needs to resume practicing.  

"Just two hours and then I can go find my Stitchie." 

 

~Fly like a butterly~

By the time she was done, it was very dark outside. Not that it wasn't normal, this happens all the time to them when they train. Waking up early and staying up late is the normal but that doesn't mean she likes it. She took 30 minutes looking around the dance studio and when there was no sign of the blue alien she gave up for tonight.

She cleaned up the room and locked the door. When she turned around she saw a certain aeong sitting on the floor against the wall, asleep. Heejin's heart began to beat faster and her cheeks felt hot, "Yah, why am I like this? It's normal for us to wait for each other. I'm overreacting." She slaps her cheeks before bending down to wake the girl up.

"Hyunjin. Wake up." She shakes the girl's shoulder and in no time the younger girl's eyes fluttered open.

'How can someone still be so pretty after sleeping? So unfair.' she thinks to herself. It's no secret that Heejin loves Hyunjin and vice versa, sadly except to themselves. They always bicker and fight but deep inside they love and support each other, not even Mixnine's evil editing can ruin what they have.

When they both stand up Heejin smiles at her, "Why did you wait for me? I told you to go home." She says as she pushed a hairstrand behind Hyunjin's ear. The taller girl was rubbing her eyes, "I didn't want you to walk alone, I know you hate that." 

"Then you could've waited inside or at the lobby where there are couches. The floor doesn't look that comfortable." 

"I wanted to be there when you left, I guess I fell asleep halfway through the waiting." 

"Thank you." Heejin whispers before grabbing the bigger girl's hands and walking out the building. Hyunjin smiles at the action and intertwines their fingers, tightening their hold.

After a few minutes of walking in the dimly lit streets they find themselves at a downhill, Hyunjin stops walking and crouches before Heejin.

"Uhh... What are you doing?" 

"C'mon get on. I'll carry you on my back on the way home."

Heejin shakes her head even though Hyunjin can't see her, "No, you already waited for me despite being super tired. I'm not gonna let you carry me."

"Heekie, you're even more tired than me. Don't think I didn't notice you walking slower than usual, I had take smaller steps so that I don't tire you with my fast walking. Get on because I'm not taking no as an answer."

Knowing that she couldn't change Hyunjin's mind, Heejin carefully gets on the younger girl's back. "I'm heavy you know."

"Please," Hyunjin stands up slowly and making sure that Heejin is properly holding on to her, "You weigh as light as a feather."

"Pfff liar."

____

​​​​​​"Heejin! Heejin!" 

A younger looking Hyunjin was seen calling for her friend with very eager eyes. "Hurry!"

Heejin speed walks to her and looks just as excited as her. "What is it Hyunjin-ah?"

"I'm going to show you contemporary dance, it's so cool." Hyunjin says as she starts the music, but things didn't go her way. She ended up falling and spraining her leg. Now Hyunjin had to wear a cast on it, it wasn't really a bother but it meant she couldn't dance for a while. Heejin being the good friend she was helped her wherever she went even if it meant she had to assist her walk up how many flights of stairs when there was an elevator!

[2jin jenga vlive: heejin said in their school that she takes the elevator and waits for hyunjin who uses the stairs]

It was after class and now they were walking back home, but the problem was the path they were taking was going down hill and Hyunjin's leg was hurting. "You can ditch me if you want." She was talking about the fact that it would take her a long time to walk down, she didn't want to burden Heejin.

Heejin looks at her as if saying 'Do you think I'm stupid?' before handing her bag to the taller girl. Hyunjin accepts it even though she was confused.

"Why are you giving this to me?" 

Heejin moves to stand in front of taller girl with her back facing her. She crouches down, "Get on, I'll carry you."

[2jin jenga vlive: Heejin said she carried Hyunjin when she sprained her leg when there was a downhill course]

In some occasions Hyunjin would laugh at her, but Heejin was pretty serious, "Heej, I don't think you can carry me besides I can walk through this."

"No way, I can see how you flinch when you take some steps. We're ditching together."

"That makes no sense."

"What I'm saying is trust me and get the hell on." 

Hyunjin fixes her things before saying, "Okay fine but if I die I'm haunting you." Hyunjin climbs on to the smaller girl's back trying not to crush her with her weight.

"Please I'd die first before you could even. By the way hold this."  Heejin let's go of one of Hyunjin's legs causing them to tilt a bit.

"YAH! Hold me properly!!" 

Heejin gives Hyunjin something small and blue, Hyunjin quickly holds it so that Heejin could hold her again. She notices that it's the plushie that she always see thw older one with, "You almost dropped me (and killed us) to give me your Stitch?"

"It gives me comfort so I thought it could do the same for you. Now stop talking you're distracting me." Heejin grunts before taking baby steps down the hill.

The action warms Hyunjin's heart, as far as she knows Heejin never let's anyone hold or touch her plushie. She hugs it closer to her, she wasn't sure if it was because of Stitch or because she was with Heejin, but her pain in her leg stopped hurting.

__

"Now what do you think would be cuter? Naruto in a stitch onesie or stitch wearing Naruto clothing?" 

Hyunjin stopped daydreaming (night dreaming?) when she hears the older girl's voice. They were almost at their dorm, "Neither you weeb." Hyunjin notices the small droplets falling from the sky, it was going to rain tonight. She continues walking as Heejin whines at her reply.

_ _ _

When they reach the dorm everyone else was asleep, which shocked them. They'd expect the members to be causing havoc even if it were late at night (except Jungeun she'd be asleep by 10), but they were probably more tired today.

/I don't know who's roommates but this is what I put/

Room A: Heejin, Chaewon, Yeojin, Yerim

Room B: Hyunjin, Jinsoul, Jiwoo, Haseul

Room C: Hyejoo, Jungeun, Sooyoung, Vivi

 

And rain it did. There was thunder and lightning, the rain pouring down hard that Heejin could hear the impact of the rain hitting their window. She couldn't sleep, her Stitch plushie that she usually hugs is not in her arms, the thunder was clapping every other minute. She stole one of Yeojin's frog dolls but it wasn't the same, poor thing was thrown to the floor. She was thinking since she couldn't sleep she could go back to the dance studio to look for Stitch, it's better to do something with her time.

But before she could even get up from bed she hears the sound of the door opening. Heejin quickly closes her eyes and pretends to sleep hoping that whoever came will leave, but the steps stop at her bed and she feels her bed sink from the new weight. Heejin knows who it is.

"Heej, I know you're awake." Hyunjin whispers, Heejin moves to give space for the taller girl. When she was sure Hyunjin wasn't falling off the bed she hugs her. Hyunjin returns the hug as she combs Heejin's hair with her fingers, "Can't sleep huh?"

She hears a groan in reply, "Then hope you don't mind if we cuddle." Hyunjin says as she moves herself lower so that Heejin could place her chin on her head, she wraps her arm around the smaller girl's waist.

"I can be your plushie for tonight so umm... Hug me?"

Heejin giggles at her, the giggle that never fails to make Hyunjin smile. She always knew that the blue alien meant alot to Heejin, but she didn't expect it to affect her this much. "Hyun, you're better than a plushie, you're my best friend, and my aeongie. So yes, I will cuddle you because you offered." 

Heejin brings herself closer to Hyunjin, and Hyunjin buries her face on the older girl's neck.Hyunjin was happy that it was dark because she was sure Heejin would've saw her rosy cheeks if it wasnt. If she wasn't so focused on her beating heart, Hyunjin would've noticed that Heejin's heart was beating just as fast as hers.

Heejin kisses the top of Hyunjin's head; amazingly she fell asleep faster than when she uses her Stitchie.

__

"Is puppy sad?" 

Heejin was crying on her bed when she sees Stitch pop up at the side followed by a very bad voice impersonation. 

"If puppy is sad then Stitchie will have to tickle her." Heejin had no time to defend herself from the attack, she gets tickled until the tears of sadness were turned to tears of laughter. Hyunjin ends up on the bed while continuously tickling the smaller girl.

"S-stop! I give up!" Heejin says between laughter and squeels. When the attacks stopped Heejin slaps the girl's stomach in revenge. "I hate the fact you're not ticklish. How am I supposed to return the favor?" 

"By stop crying, you look ugly when you cry." Heejin slaps her again.

​​​​​​"You know... you don't have to take his words to heart. We may not have performed our best but what he said was rude." Hyunjin says.

The reason why the first girl was crying was because of their audition on Mixnine, YG said some things to them and it really got to her. She and Hyunjin were continuing with the survival show but Haseul wasn't chosen.

"I know but I guess we needed to hear it... B-but he laughed at us. Haseul-unnie cried because of him." Tears were forming in her eyes again, Hyunjin quickly wiped her tears and brought her closer. It's sad to say but all of their confidence was lowered because of it.

​​​​​​"Don't worry about him, let's show what Loona is all about and make him regret saying that to us."  

"... Is it bad that I want us not to be chosen? "

"No."

​​​​​​"I'm scared, if we win, big if, what will happen to our group? Will it postpone? I don't want our members to wait even longer"

"I think it's enough just to promote and show the people who Loona is. And when it gets to the end we'll see what our company will do."

Heejin sniffles, "I just want to debut with you." 

"Me too, Heejin." If it was possible, Hyunjin brought Heejin even closer.

___

The next morning, 2jin told the rest that they were going to go out. It was their free day so they could do whatever they wanted, the others opted just to stay at home so they waved the two goodbye. 

"Okay girls gather up!" Haseul calls as the door closes. The members gather around the tiny living room looking at their leader.

"Hyunjin is taking Heejin around and will help her find her Stitch doll. What we're gonna do is not disturb their time and make them some food incase they can't find it by the time they come home." 

Chaewon raises her hand.

"No you're not cooking."

She puts her hand down, "That's all. Now you can go back to whatever you were doing." 

Hyejoo puffs her cheek, "I don't get why it's such a big deal. It's just a doll, we can always get her a new one." She gets the remote and switches from channel to channel.

Yerim pats her head, "Imagine if you lost your switch, how would you react?"

"I'd break the house down and murder whoever lost it." Hyejoo eyes glare at the TV as she talks.

"Okay, Heejin feels sorta like that. She has kept that doll with her for a long time, it's as precious if not more than how you feel for your switch." Hyejoo nods in understanding, they go back to watching the TV and whatever Hyejoo stopped at.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Haseul, Vivi, and Sooyoung were planning what to make. "How long do we have again?" Vivi asks.

"Well, Hyunjin says they'll take the whole morning and a few hours after lunch... So the food we should prepare should be heavy snacks?"

"So not dinner food." Sooyoung clarifies, "Just snacks."

"Yeah we can order dinner later, Jinsoul's got it covered." Haseul says as she prepares the ingredients and utensils. As they were busy preparing, Yeojin walked in the kitchen and watched them.

"If I knew you guys would make a food surprise whenever we lost something, I'd purposely lose my things." Yeojin's loud voice startled them, making Vivi almost drop a pot.

Haseul turns to look at the maknaes, "Is there a reason why you're here? You don't really come here unless you need something."

The youngest rolls her eyes, "Well food, duh. And I see that I'm not wanted so I'll leave, I just wanted to tell you that the TV on fire."

"WHAAT!?" The three quickly stop what they were doing and run to the living room, they come in to see the TV was burning, although small, and had small smoke coming out. Sooyoung ran to get the fire extinguisher. "CHAEWON WHAT DID YOU DO?" Sooyoung says as she runs off.

Chaewon raises her hands up in surrender, "Hey, just because I almost burned the dorm once doesn't mean anything related to fire is my fault."

As the commotion was happening, Jungeun walked in the room with a sad and scared expression as she holds something in her hands.

"Umm guys..."

"SOOYOUNG YOU COMPLETELY MISSED!" Haseul yelled.

"It's harder than it looks!"

"Guys..." Jungeun tried again.

"Hyejoo what did you do?!" Jiwoo asks as she enters the scene. 

"The TV played that dumb rabbit show that I really hate, so I threw the remote at it. I might've knocked down something and then suddenly the TV caught on fire." Hyejoo's monotone voice shows no sign of guilt. 

"Niceee!" Yeojin comments. Chaewon was video recording this on her phone, couldn't wait to show 2jin what happened whole they were gone.

"That's not nice! What if we die?!" Yerim cries as she puts her hands on either side of her head in fear.

"GUYS!!!"

Luckily by the time Jungeun shouted, Sooyoung had stopped the fire. Everyone looks at her, waiting for someone to speak.

"This better be more important than us trying to stop our dorm from burning." Haseul groans as she massages her head, these kids are going to kill her someday.

Jungeun takes a breath before starting, "Do you want the good news or bad news first?"

"Good news please!" Yerim answers.

"Well, good news is I found Heejin's Stitch."

The room's atmosphere immediately brightens and they cheer. "What's the bad news?" Vivi asked.

Jungeun looks down to what she was holding, "Bad news is that I found what's left of it."

They all look at the fluff of cotton at Jungeun's hands.

.

.

.

"We're doomed." Jiwoo says.

___

 

Hyunjin looped her arms with Heejin as they walked down the busy streets. She was planning to distract Heejin for the morning, to let her relax and enjoy without worrying. "We've been walking for ages, where are you taking me?"

"You mean you don't recognize where we are?"

Heejin then spots the familiar sign, "Hyunjin faster! What are we waiting for?!" She pulls the younger girl to the bakery up ahead. When they enter they immediately sit down in their usual area, a table at the back where the sun or anybody can't bother them. They found the place when they sneaked out of the dorms one day and it's been their place ever since.

"I'll order our usual." Hyunjin stands up to go to the counter. As she does she notices that the one taking her order is smiling too widely at her. It was also a girl she never seen before so probably a new worker.

"Can I take your order?" The girl asks while shamelessly checking out Hyunjin, she ignores it.

"Yes, can I get 3 pieces of croissants, 1 french toast, 1 latte, and 1 hot chocolate?" 

"Of course especially for a cutie like you." The counter girl winks at her before pressing whatever buttons were on the screen, Hyunjin just smiles in return. When it was time to pay, the worker 'accidentally' held Hyunjin's hand while trying to get the money. Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching everything while it happened.

"I'll serve it to you at your table." The worker chirps before talking to the next customer. Hyunjin just shrugs it off before returning to Heejin who was busy looking at her phone.

"Sorry I took so long."

"Really? It didn't seem like it though." Heejin replies without looking at her. 

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh I don't know, I just thought having someone flirt with you and stare at you is something you didn't want to get away from."

Hyunjin got it now, Heejin was jealous. She smirks, liking the girl's reaction, she knows what she can do. "I didn't see anything wrong with her." Feigning innocence.

"Yeah if looking at someone as if you want to eat them is nothing wrong." Heejin scoffs. She notices a number written on one of the drinks and rolls her eyes.

"Then how do you suppose I should react?"

"Ughh I don't know." Heejin puts her phone down and looks at the taller girl. She can see in the corner of her eyes that the worker was making her way to them with their food.

"But I can do something about it." Heejin adds, making Hyunjin confused yet curious.

"And what's tha-"

Hyunjin wasn't able to finish her sentence when she feels Heejin's tiny hands pull her collar and connect their lips together. She was stunned at first because 'OMG HEEJIN IS KISSING ME!' but after a second she was returning it. She doesn't know how long they've been at it but they separated when they heard a cough. Hyunjin looks to see the flirty worker with a disappointed look, she puts down their food and walks away.

Heejin was trying to catch her breath, she couldn't believe she actually kissed Hyunjin. She kissed Hyunjin!!! She quickly looked around if anyone was staring at then but fortunately there weren't many people around, only like three other people too busy to even notice them. She was disrupted from her thoughts when she hears Hyunjin laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asks.

"Nothing, it's just, that's not how I expected our first kiss to happen." Hyunjin covers with one of her hands.

Heejin crosses her arms, "Well sorry I had to kiss you and ruin it." She was starting to feel embarrassed so she shoves some french toast in . Her cheeks were still red from blushing. Hyunjin stands up to sit beside the older girl instead of across her.

"That's not it. I just expected to be more special, not because you were being jealous." 

"I was not jealous!" Heejin defends a down right lie.

"Then why'd you kiss me?" 

"B-because..." 

This time Hyunjin was the one to initiate the kids, Heejin who was kinda angry at her immediately turned to mush as they kissed. When Hyunjin pulls back she smiles, "I like you too idiot."

"You ruined it when you called me idiot." Heejin pouts as she continues eating her bread.

"But it's true." 

"Whatever, I'm your idiot now."

Hyunjin holds her hand and kisses her knuckles.

"Yeah, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Aww that's sweet but do you want to watch the video Chaewon sent me, she said something awesome happened."

They continued eating and they ended up talking for hours that they didn't notice the time, it was already 3 PM. They didn't eat lunch, "Let's just cook us some ramyun when we get back." The bunny girl says.

"I'll cook us the ramyun." Hyunjin says as she holds Heejin's hand tighter as they walk back to the dorm. Heejin's other hand was swinging the plastic containing the take-out bread they bought.

"But it's easy, I totally won't mess it up." Heejin pleaded, but no amount of pleading or pouting or puppy dog eyes will ever let Hyunjin agree. She does not want to die.

Speaking of dying...

___

The whole room was silent as they stare at the cotton. 

"How did this even happen?" Sooyoung asks.

Jungeun scratches the back of her neck, "I think it's my fault."

"You think?"

"Okay it's my fault. When manager-nim went to go to our dorms I gave him this blue and dirty ball thing. I thought it was one of the maknaes' sock balls, so I wanted to throw it away but then that means they'd be missing a lot of socks. So I told manager-nim to put it in the washing machine to get cleaned." Jungeun explains.

"You mistook a doll for one of Yeojin's stink sock balls?" Haseul mentally facepalms, "How wrong can you get?"

"Hey! It was that dirty."

"Alleluia! It's finally clean!" Vivi kneels on the floor while pretending to thank someone. The dirty plushie was finally cleansed.

"Yeah, a clean fluff of cotton." Chaewon says.

"Do you think Heejin will still like it that way?" Yerim asks, they all look at her with a 'of course not' look. She just shrugs in reply, nothing's wrong with staying positive.

"What are going to do? 2jin could be home any second now." Jungeun says scared, "I don't want Heejin to get angry, you know how she gets."

The whole room shudders. Heejin angry is just not something they like to encounter. She's the type to make you feel super guilty about it but not purposely, not to mention she breaks anything in her hands.

Ex 1: Jinsoul accidentally deleted the drawings in Heejin's tablet. The younger girl told her it was okay but whenever she tried to draw she broke whatever tool she was using. (3 pencils, 1 pen, and 1 stylus pen)

Ex 2: Yeojin accidentally misplaced one of Heejin's rings that was given by her sister. The unlucky victim was Hyejoo's wolf doll, she completely tore the head off. Vivi had to sew it back, now it looks kinda weird.

"Can't we buy her a new one?" Jiwoo suggests, "Ahh wait she'll notice." Everyone started brainstorming on ideas.

It's when they hear the sound of the door rattling they all panic. "EVERYONE QUICKLY ACT NORMAL!" Haseul commands not that it works though.

"Hey guys were back." Hyunjin's happy voice was heard. When they go to the the living room they're weirded out by how the members are silent and just looking at them. But it didn't matter to them, what did matter was whatever Heejin was holding right then and there. Their eyes travel to Heejin's hand and they swear they've turned pale because it was...

A bottle of wine!

"It was Jungeun-unnie's fault!" Was all Yeojin said before leaving the scene and going to her room.

"Jungeun? What did she d-" Heejin looks at the said girl and feels like her world shattered. She sees the pile of cotton in her hands and blinks. Her hands shake and tighten, she hands the wine to Hyunjin (thank goodness) before making her way to the older girl.

"Jinsoul save me." Jungeun whispers to the blonde but the girl just ducks her head. She looks at everyone else in hope that someone would save her but it was too late, Heejin was just steps away from her.

"Jungeun, that better be not what I think it is." Heejin's voice drops lower than usual, and what makes it worse was that she was smiling. Before the unfortunate could happen Hyejoo runs in (nobody noticed she had left).

"Unnie! I found your Stitch plushie!" And behold the blue alien in Hyejoo's hands was indeed Heejin's beloved character. 

Heejin squeals and traps the younger girl in a tight hug, "Hyejoo thank you soo much!" She kisses the girl's cheek before putting all her attention on her baby. Hyunjin felt a teeny little bit jealous.

Jungeun looks down at the cotton, "What the frick am I holding then?"

Hyejoo laughs guilty, "I actually put my pillow in the washing machine and it exploded, so there's like cotton everywhere. I found the Stitch under some clean clothes.

The clean others must've been Hyunjin's because Heejin swears her Stitchie smells like her, she sheds a few tears before running up to Hyunjin to give her a kiss. She was just happy, she felt like doing it.

"Did you two just kiss?" Jinsoul says pointing at them.

"Yup." They replies at the same time.

"Does that mean you're together now?"

Heejin looks at her crush, "I don't know, we just kissed. We didn't ask the question yet." She looks at the older girl expectantly.

"Uhh...umm.. Heej-" 

"You know, don't do that right now. Why do you have a wine bottle?" 

Hyunjin raises it up, "Oh this? We got bored and bought it. No important reason."

"Well we're gonna be needing it later, Sooyoung, Vivi, let's go back to cooking. Jinsoul order dinner!" Haseul stretches before making her way to the kitchen, the other two following. Hyunjin and Heejin's stomachs growl at the thought of food.

"Hyejoo, you have to remove all the cotton and make sure everything is cleaned." Vivi tells before leaving.

Hyejoo sighs, "Yes." She grumbles her way back to the laundry room, grabbing the cotton in Jungeun's hands. Chaewon and Yerim follow to help out. When they were was gone Heejin tiptoes and kisses Hyunjin.

"So what are we?" She whispers as she stares at Hyunjin's warm brown eyes.

"Well since I like you the way you like me... Jeon Heejin would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." Heejin answers before closing the gap again. The kiss started slow, Hyunjin carefully drops the things on her hands before wrapping it around the smaller girl's waist, and Heejin entagles her fingers in Hyunjin's hair.

*Cough cough*

"You know we're still here right?" Jungeun, Jinsoul, and Jiwoo were the ones remaining. The two girls pull apart, laughing while doing so.

"Aww don't ruin the moment Jungiee~" Jiwoo says but the girl just cringes in return.

"Whatever get a room you two!" Jungeun yells at them, completely red from what she just saw.

"Fine we will." Hyunjin wasn't able to say anything when she feels Heejin answers for them and pulls her to her room. She was blushing real bad.

Haseul enters while pretending to wipe a tear, "My kids are finally growing up." She was watching from where she was and she couldn't help but feel proud of the two, she's seen them grow to what they were now.

"Eww that's gross Haseul!" Jiwoo cries.

"What me saying their my kids?" Wasn't it normal though, every group has a mom.

"Yeah, they're together now you make it seem like it's ."

"T-that's not what I meant!"

"Wait guys, they went to Heejin's room right?" Jinsoul asks, "To continue their thing?"

.

.

.

Haseul shouts in panic,

"YEOJIN GET OUT OF THERE! OR BETTER YET 2JIN YOU BETTER NOT SCANDALIZE MY BABY!!"

 

 

     _ _ _ ___________________________________ _ _ _

This is my first time with 2jin and hopefully not my last. If this gets enough views n comments, maybe I'll make another one :))

This was inspired seeing pictures of heejin and stitch on Twitter, so cuteee. Someone please buy heejin a stitch onesie!!!

Sorry if it and if there are mistakes. Stay safe y'all!