final.

massage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aah..." Eunbi groaned as she exhaustively plopped onto the white fluffy bed sheets on the bed. 

The softness of the cloth immediately made her melt, as if molding herself as one with it. 

As she began to relax, she could finally feel the fatigue, mentally and physically, creeping up on into her muscles and her whole body. 

Tired, she closed her eyes as she let sleep overtake her. Just as she was about to enter the door to dream world, a sudden press on the space between her shoulder blades woke her up. 

"What-" 

A soft shush and a push on her back made her drop back face down to the bed with a grunt as she felt a sudden weight on the curve of her back and the feel of her girlfriend's thighs on each of the side of her waist. 

"Just lay there. I'll give you a massage." 

Yewon says as she gently pressed her thumbs above the back of where her neck and shoulder met, eliciting a groan and a moan from the weary girl underneath her. 

Eunbi sighed relievingly, immediately feeling the pain and stress lift as her lover massaged her back as she worked her way from the tensed trigger points on her upper body down to her lower back.

Yewon was honestly too good of an angel. 

The corner of lifted, she was so lucky to have her. 

"Eunbi-ya?" A beat passed before the girl underneath replied.

"Hmm..., I love you so much, Yewonnie.." 

The younger girl let out a giggle as she bent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter