Final

TOUCHED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Her concert is next week, I still have no idea what to do to surprise her " he told their friends.
 He knew how important this concert is for her.  She works so hard to be where she is right now.

" It will be a three day concert, right? " Wheein one of their friends said

" Yes" he said.

" Why don't you just simple go there and sing a song for her?" Amber said, that causes him to throw a pillow at her and  made everyone laughed. 

Everyone in their circle that he is a terrible singer that's why they wonder how can he work in the industry when he is so bad at it.

Eric is actually a well known composer and producer, no one would ever know that is so bad at singing that he always hire someone to do a demo of all of his songs. Among them he is the one composing and producing their songs. ( Almost all of their friends are singers) 

" Seriously? are you going to help me guys or not?" he asked in a more serious tone.

" Why don't you buy a wreath and put it in front of the concert hall?" I know it's already given but I think even her fans will love it" she added

" That's one thing" Hwasa another friend agreed." At the same time buy coffee or anything to drink for the staff." 

" Make fans sing as well at the end of her song. Like when she's about to leave the stage , suddenly the band will play again." 

" Thanks guys I will consider doing those things. Maybe that is for day one and day two, and for the last day...." he stopped an idea popped in his head but he remained silent.
 
Not before long, his phone rang, a smile appeared on his face and immediately excused himself when he saw the caller id.He didn't mind the teasing of their friends when he stood up.


" Hi love" he answered a smile never left his face." Are you done practicing?" 

" Almost. Are you going to pick me up? Where are you by the way?" she asked continuously that earned him a chuckled from him.

" I'm outside with our friends, just the usual hang out, I wish you were here." he said in a sad tone

" That's really unfair, I am working hard her for the concert and you guys are just having fun" she teased

" Unnie stop that keep practicing" Moon Byul grabbed the phone from Eric

" Byulie,  don't drink too mush and go home with the rest of the guys, it's late." She scolded

" Eiiiii, really unnie, No Jam." 

" I'm serious, don't make Eric oppa drink so much" she warned

" Arasso, and you know that "hyung bu" doesn't drink much. Anyway, I will go now unnie, good luck with the practice " byul said defeated and gave the phone back to Eric 

" I'm sorry about that she just grabbed the phone from me." Eric apologized

" It's fine, you know her, she's always playful. Anyway, tell them to go home and Please pick me up, love" suddenly her tone changes when she said the last word.

" On my way Ma'am" he answered with a salute despite knowing that she will not see that.


on his way to her practice room, he can't help but reminisce the past. He and Yong Sun or Solar as for the stage name, has been dating for 5 years now.They started as a colleague until he confessed to her. They kept it in public as per her request because  her career was just starting and people/ fans started to recognize her, he respected that decision which she was really greatful about. Good thing that when a fan so them and took a photograph of them on one of their late night dates, the fans respose was what they didn't expect, their relationship was and still accepted by her fans positively.


After her practice she felt really exhausted, There's only five days left for her three day concert, she's nervous and excited at the same time. While she's waiting for Eric to arrive, she can't help but smile and reminisce the last five years they have been together. The way he propose to her and ask her to become her girlfriend in front of their friends. Which until now is a subject of teasing when they are all gathering.
The last five years has not been easy there were times that they are really happy and there were times that they are also fighting which of course the result of them not having much time with each other that is very understandable specially when she's promoting an album, thankfully that they also make amends and try to be spend time quality time whenever they can. In her train of thoughts, she didn't hear the knock on the door. She was startled when she heard his voice.


" Oh, You seem to be in your own world again". he can't help but teased and sat next to her

" I'm sorry, I didn't hear you knocking. Did you drive fast, you are hear early?" 

" No, you know I'm the most careful driver." he touched her nose

" hajima" she pushed him a little

He can't help but laughed when she's whining like this, " Okay ma'am, stand up and let me bring you to your apartment."

She took his hand and stand up.


" Do you want to stop somewhere so we can buy food? I'm sure you are really hungry after practice?" he asked while waiting for the elevator

" No, you know I'm on a diet for this concert. And besides we had tteobbokki when we had a break." 

" I told you, you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter