Final

Special day

“Will you marry me?”

“YES!”

 

It all happen so fast 

I never expect this moment to come this fast 

One day we were just relaxing and now we are going to marry each other 

I was nervous if she was going to say no at my propos-

 

“Hello? Earth to Siyeon?” I was snap out of my thought at that voice 

 

“Yeah?” I said as I look at Yoohyeon. She and Minji always been supporting me and Bora ever since the first day we date each other. They even the reason why we started to know each other.

 

Flashback 

 

“Singnie~” ah there come that girl. “What did you do this time Yooh?” I ask not looking at her. “Nothing,I swear.I just want to ask you to come with me.Please?”

 

“I still have a lot of thi-“ I didn’t finished my words as I look at her.She was already pleading at me with her puppy eye.How can someone think this girl is intimidating. “Please?” she plead at me again “just this one time Singnie” she said.

How can I said no to that? “Fine,but if we are meeting Minji I’m leaving”

 

“Well actually you are right about meeting Minji but don’t worry we also meeting someone else so you won’t be that lonely.” She said while smiling. This girl is really something.

 

*Sigh*. Well I agree to it already right,can’t just denied it can I? “Let me at least change my clothes.Im not going out wearing like this” I said as I start to arrange my things. “It look like someone is really looking forward to meeting this secret person huh.” She said while giving me the smile. “Get out before I regret going with you Yooh.“

 

“Just wear jacket and jeans.You already look cool enough.Its not like you are going to date or are you?” She said while giggling before closing the door.

 

I just go with what Yoohyeon told me earlier.I grab my leather jacket and pair it with my dark blue jeans.Yeah this will do.I also decide to wear a white cap.

 

After like 2 minutes, I got out of my room. “Didn’t I said already. You look cool even just like that. Now let’s go, Minji is waiting already.” She said while looking so happy. I know she just want to meet Minji but I’m not angry. They are perfect for each other. Like puzzle pieces that fit with each other.

 

“I didn’t know you can drive Yooh.” I said. “Well,Minji told me to learn how to drive so it easy for me to go anywhere you know.” I smiled as I listen to what she was saying. I really adore their relationship.I  wish I could have one like them. What I didn’t know is that I’m gonna meet that person.

 

After 20 minutes of driving, we arrived at the cafe where Minji is waiting for us. It’s not hard to spot Minji cause her hair colour is different than other. As soon as we arrive at the table, Yoohyeon hug Minji from the back. “Babe,I miss you~” Minji said while standing up so that she can hug Yoohyeon properly.

 

“We literally just met each other yesterday.” “But still, I miss you.” Why did I agree to this again.Oh yeah,it’s because Yooh literally plead at me with her puppy eyes.Clearing my throat,I said “are you guys done?” while looking at the two of them at once.

 

“Sorry-“ Minji suddenly got cut by someone who look like just ran a marathon while apologising. “Oh my god! Im so sorry! Am I late? I’m sorry to keep you guys waiting!” That girl said while still trying to catch her breath. She look so beautiful but did she really ran here just so that she isn’t late?

 

“You are right on time Bora. Take a seat and relax.” Minji said to that gir- no Bora. Bora take a seat next to Minji which is across me.I saw Yoohyeon pouting because she can’t sat next to Minji. I just smile while patting her head.

 

“Are you okay now?” Yoohyeon ask Bora. “Yeah,I’m okay. I just thought I’m late that why I was running.”She said.“You didn’t use your car?” I ask her. She finally acknowledged my presence “I didn’t use my car cause right know is the time people are coming back from work so the road is kinda full.” She said while looking at me.

 

We just stare at each other for a few second before Minji bring us back to reality “Alright,so I’m asking you guys to come here because I have plan for the four of us this weekend but you two haven’t met each other yet so we will give you time to get known each other. Me and Yoohyeon are going to order drink. Let’s go babe!” We watch as they go to the counter to order our drink.

 

“This is kinda awkward but it’s better than nothing right?” Bora said as she laugh a little. I think her laugh is now my favourite sound.”So I will start first. My name is Kim Bora and I’m a dance teacher.” No wonder her body proportion is great. ”I’m Lee Siyeon and I’m a vocal teacher” I said as we smile at each other .

 

Well that’s how we met each other and then we go on dates and lastly Bora ask me to be her girlfriend.

 

“I just want to say that your makeup is done. Look at the mirror Singnie. You look so beautiful. Can’t believe you guys are marrying each other before me and Minji.” I look at the mirror. The makeup is not really that strong but it’s really beautiful. I stand up as Yoohyeon fix my suit. “I never thought you will look so cool in suit Siyeon.” Yoohyeon said to me. “Well you did say I look great in everything before Yooh” I said while smiling proudly while she roll her eyes. I laughed at her action. “Aren’t you nervous Siyeon? I mean this is your big day,your special day don’t you feel nervous about it?” Yoohyeon ask me. “Of course I’m nervous Yooh but I had to put the feeling away so I will not make a mistake. Having you guys at here also help me feel relax.” I said.

 

“Of course we are gonna be with you on this special day,Sis.” I heard a voice behind me said. “Gahyeon?” I said as I turn around.It was my little sister, Gahyeon with Yubin and Handong. “I miss you guys so much! Thanks for coming today guys”I said after hugging them while crying a little. Gahyeon were studying in USA while Handong and Yubin is working at China. Its been a long time since I’ve seen them. I miss them so much especially my sister.

 

“Well it’s your special day if we are not here then it’s not a special day right?” Yubin said while holding Handong hand. “Our boss also give us a long holiday so there’s nothing wrong to be at here for our friend instead of doing nothing right” this time it was Handong.

 

“What about you Gahyeon? you still have school right? I don’t think it’s the holiday yet.” I ask Gahyeon. “Well I tell the teacher that my sister is going to get married. Of course they let me go cause you know I’m one of the top student at there so don’t worry.” Gahyeon said looking so proud at herself. I smile “Of course it’s my baby sister that’s why she’s so smart” I said while pinching her cheek. She push my hand away “I’m not a baby” she said while pouting. My smile widened looking at her “you will always be my baby and when I’m married you will also be Bora baby”

 

“Speaking of Bora,it’s almost time Siyeon. We should go now” Yoohyeon said. “Well we are going too then. We are going to sit at the front so you can see us” Yubin said before those three left the room. “You okay Siyeon?” Yoohyeon ask me. “Yeah just a little nervous but I’m okay” I said to her.

 

The time that everyone especially me were waiting finally came. The door open and I saw Bora walking down the aisle with her dad. She look so stunning in that dress. Once she’s in front of me, I mouthed ‘you looked so pretty’. She blushed and look away from me. Her action is so cute that I feel like I want to hug her and kiss her right away.

 

“Lee Siyeon,do you take Kim Bora as your rightful wife?” “I,do” “Kim Bora,do you take Lee Siyeon as your rightful wife?” “I,do” “You may now kiss” 

 

The kiss was so passionate and full of love. “I will love you till the end of my life Bora” I said after we broke apart from the kiss “I’m gonna be with you forever Siyeon.I love you” “I love you too”

 

The day that I will never forget. The happiest day of my life. The day where I finally can be with the woman of my life forever.

 

The end~