sulky

chasing a rabbit

Miyeon is sulking and Minnie chases her girl better than any other guys in a romantic k-drama

 

"Seriously, I can't with you two." Minnie and Shuhua giggles as Miyeon wears her jacket, "You're going to leave?" Shuhua said in between laughs, Miyeon looks at her dead in the eye.

"You're teasing me too much." The oldest of the three whines, Minnie smiles at her sulking girlfriend. "Honestly, I'm leaving." Miyeon stands up, walking towards the door but a hand on her wrist refrains her from moving.

"Wait, wait, wait," Minnie laughs, "We're just teasing you, come back here." The Thai girl tightens her hold on the other girl, but Miyeon shakes her hand and swatted her hand right away.

"Don't go." Shuhua laughs, "I swear, don't go." The youngest adds between her undying laughs, Miyeon has already opened the door, taking a look at them one last time before walking away, leaving the door to close itself and the two girls laughing.

"We are just teasing her though, right everyone?" Shuhua speaks through the phone, Minnie snuggles closer, not even worried because she knew damn well her girl would come back in a second.

Few seconds pass with them just staring at the small screen and silently reading the comments, Shuhua looks at the older girl. "Should we get her?" She asks, Minnie looks at her. "She'll be back." The Thai girl replies, "Will she? Because we both know Miyeon has the temperance of a child. She will come back once you baby her."

Luckily, Shuhua covers the microphone on the device so that no fans would hear them. "I'll get her." Minnie laughs again, Shuhua removes her hand from the device.

"Everyone, I will get Miyeon for a bit. I will be back." Shuhua pushes Minnie, "Yah!" Minnie exclaims, the younger girl pushes her even further. "Okay, okay. I will be back shortly." Minnie cutely poses, Shuhua makes a face.

"Just go." Shuhua said, Minnie leaves the door to close itself as she found Miyeon leaning against the wall.

"Hey." Minnie calls out, Miyeon notices her and walks away fast. "Ah, this girl." Minnie runs after her, Miyeon looks back as she squeaks when she sees Minnie already close.

Of course, Miyeon runs for her dear life before Minnie kabedons her, but failed since the younger girl's hand is already on her shoulder, pushing her lightly to the wall.

"You run so slow." Minnie giggles securing her hands on the older girl's shoulders, Miyeon glares at her. "I hate you."

Minnie leans in to Miyeon's ear. "Come back with me." She whispers, hearing the older girl shudder. "Nope." Miyeon smiles, "Aww, come on." Now Minnie is the one whining, Miyeon playfully pokes Minnie's nose.

"Don't make me carry you." The Thai girl stares at her, Miyeon stares back. "Alright."

"Wait, no NO—" Miyeon screams once Minnie crouches to hold Miyeon's legs while her other on her body, lifting her up like a sack with Miyeon just staring at the empty hallway behind them. "Put mee down." Miyeon squirms, looking at Minnie that is already looking at her. "You're too stubborn." The Thai girl mumbles.

"Hold on." Miyeon forcefully pushes her body away from Minnie's grasp. But Minnie immediately caught her and is now carrying her bridal style.

"Stay still, the room's still far away." Minnie said to her, Miyeon can only hide her face in embarrassment as she can tell that the staffs are watching them.

"Minnie yah." She called, the Thai girl hums. "Look at me." Minnie looks down at her, and Miyeon takes the opportunity to place her lips against Minnie's.

"Girls." The staff called them out, Minnie looks at the worker. "Sorry." They sheepishly apologized, only to receive a smile from the staff. "Why would you do that?" Minnie puts the older girl down, Miyeon smiles in victory. "At least you got that kiss, right? For a reward that you successfully brought me here."

The Thai girl ignores her as she punches down the passcode. Minnie felt the older girl's presence near her. Miyeon takes a peek. 

"What took you so lo—” Miyeon widens her eyes when Minnie snaps her head back at her and collided her lips against Miyeon's, the Thai's hand sneaking its way to Miyeon's waist while the older girl's hands rested on her shoulders.

"Mm." Minnie breaks the kiss first, smirking at her girlfriend who's now beet red. "I really hate you." Miyeon pouts, Minnie opens the door.

"I love you too." Minnie smiles, Shuhua looks back at them. "I'm back with Miyeon." The Thai girl grins at the phone. Shuhua looks at the older girl who's blushing.

"Unnie." The youngest calls Miyeon, the oldest hums as she takes a seat beside Minnie.

"Why are you so red? Is it hot or something?" Shuhua raises her eyebrows. "Yeah. It's hot."

"She has seen something so shocking that her face went red."

 

"Who?"

 

"Me."

 

Laughter erupts.

 

"You're teasing me again!"