Freshmen years...

It's not about the money!

L.joe's flashback/P.O.V, maybe? 

It's my first year in Shinhwa's High school, well, I've been in Shinhwa's Middle school, the building's just beside, but, it's still new things for me? I heard there'll be punks, anyway, they must be scared of me though... My dad is KIA's CEO... (Yeah, those who gets NO LOVE AT ALL FROM THEIR PARENTS)

There's 3 days left before really starting class. I've being living in the same mansion for all these years. Chunji had always been living with me. My parents, they never really had been there... Damn, now my life looks like a drama. (That was the only point I wanted to express...) Wait, my life is a drama. I guess I'm going to meet a girl then all that drama's going to occur? (Of course, Author-nim is really nice with you!)
The most rich ones(International companies; ex; Hyundai,KIA, LG) = They live in mansions. (I couldn"t say palace cause Shinhwa isn't that big)
The rich ones(More known companies) = They live in condos. 
The ones which got in the school by chance or whatever = They can only live in Shinhwa if they get part time job in the 'city' or else they live outside of school.
Basicaly, students can actually choose if they stay in Shinhwa or live outside of Shinhwa.

I wore something casual. I eventually took the bus. The bus in Shinhwa are completely different from what we see in Seoul. These are basically those luxury coaches, you get the A/C and comfortable seats. Taking selcas is fun, especially when I'm handsome. (The picture below show his y casual style, and yeah in time, he had this orange hair. )
 

I arrived in front of the mall. I should buy new earrings, the ones I'm wearing now is getting outdated. As I entered in the mall, they were having an special activity. The volunteers would be doing some talent shows. Normally, it is for the ones which failed their grades to do this, it helps them get 30points bonus. I wonder who'll be there... I found myself a place, just right in the in front, on the middle. 

-Ladies and Gentlemen! New Shinhwa Mall's annual talent show activity is back again this year! Are you ready? The preside shouted
-Yes! The audience shouted, of course I didn't.
-Let the first entertainer go on stage! 
The guy seriously , so I immediately left and went to shop. It took me no time to find my new earrings. So I went back to to my place. Who knows, maybe this time'll be a good one? 
-Now! If you had been here the other years, you'll know the next entertainer coming on stage, the last one of this year, participated 2 years, plus this time, it'll be 3 years consecutive! And! We all know there's rules for those who participate again on this stage can't do the same show as they did previously! This person did Karate on the first year, hip hop on the second year, now, what will she show us? Let's applaude for Son Hyewon!
Everyone applaud for her, including me, I didn't know why, I just felt I should, since it's 3 years consecutive... She came on stage... Damn, she was cute... But few people gasped, even the preside did. 
-Hyewon-ssi! You changed! In the past years, you had your cute aurora! How come you changed? The preside showed her worrying expression. 
-None of your business, just let me finish this quickly, I have a fight in 30mins. She glared at the preside.
-O-okay... He gulped
And she started singing [
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDGhCLc996s] (DAMN, SHE SINGS WELL! THIS IS A COVER FROM ItzMzCrystal, Youtuber)
I was seriously impressed... But I never heard this song? This is Kpop style, it is addicting, but how come no one ever sing this song...? (This album hadn't come out yet, it came out on October 14th, that's why!)
As she finished her song, she immediately jumped off the stage and left the mall. I couldn't took off my gaze from her... How come I never met her in school? 
-3 days later-
-Oppa, oppa! Let's go sit there and I'll feed you ice cream! Hayoung said.
She always had been this nice from the time we met, when we were 5. Yep, I've been having a new little sister since that day, it has been 7 years... She likes me and I know that, but between us, it can only be a sibling relation. 
We sat down on the bench and she started feeding me ice cream. 
The opening ceremony was about to begun, I didn't really care about that, Chunji will explain it to me later, and there wouldn't be any big difference I bet. 

Suddenly I heard a motorcycle's sound, it was a man and a woman. They're late for the ceremony. I smirked. But as I precisely watched the girl, she was the one which left me a big impression of her 3 days earlier! Hayoung was talking to me, but I couldn't listen to her, and I just kept my gaze on her, as I did last time... She really attracts my attention, I stood up, and started following her, but then, the man from earlier ran into me. He looked at me, said; -Tss. , smirked and cooly left. It was Myungsoo. As I returned my head to find the girl, she wasn't there anymore. I think she went in the auditorium, so I went there as well, without hearing that Hayoung was behind me, screaming my name. 

As I went in the auditorium, everyone was looking at me and Myungsoo. I thought he was older? What is he doing in the ceremony?  Anyway, I found a place to sit. She was the student council's president, the girl that attracts my attention. 
What's this feeling? My heart started pouding, and even trembling? I suddenly imagined her and me together on a date. I'm going crazy! I kept spazzing on her and spaced out until Hayoung tapped my shoulders. (I took this from SISTAR's Loving U)
-Oppa! What happened? Why weren't you listening to me? I called you so many times! But what are you still doing here? The ceremony ended! She got mad
-Oh, sorry, I don't know what took me for doing this. Sorry. I feel tired, I'll go home. I said, leaving her alone again.
I can't like her. I'm sure, one day, dad's going to force me to get married to Hayoung. If I like someone else than Hayoung, she'll get deeply hurt. I know she's serious with me... I wished that I could be someone normal... 
--------------------------------
Tadahhh! New chapter! c: 
Oh yeah, did I told you guys that I got the Midnight Sun album? YES. B2ST'S NEW ALBUM, I GOT IT!!! (L)
Again, sorry for the grammar mistakes and all! 
Let's have an Author-nim confession time! 
Each time when I see a new subscriber, it makes me all excited but it give me some sort of pressure. Idk, I get writer's block A LOT. But, doesn't matter, I feel more excited than having pressures  c: I know this is a treath but, you, you , BETTER COMMENT! You know, it always makes me DUPA HAPPY! Cause I know that the people that subscribed, they get excited when they read... Well most of my chapters are sort of lame, so that's why you guys don't comment right? Yeah.. I must admit that though.. :/ ANYWAY, you , YOU! Please comment <3 xD 
Much love from Author-nim!! Loving U on a Beautiful Night with your y Gangnam Style! This basically shows the song I've been listening A LOT to. c: 
XOX~