Final

Baby brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyaa!”

 “Sehun sunbae is truly great!”

A lot of girls and boys came to basketball court to cheer for Oh Sehun, the MVP for the basketball team. They were currently having a tournament with rival school which they led with 3-2 points.

“Who is that boy talking with Oh sunbae?”

“I think that’s his brother.”

Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun’s little brother with different surname as he adopted in Oh family when he was six years old after his parents passed away. Being a good friend, Mr Oh adopted the tiny little boy as his second son. In fact, Baekhyun is in love with his own brother.

“Baek! What are you doing here?” Sehun ruffled his brother’s hair.

“Oh, just finished my cooking class. Look, I brought you cookies.”
“Yeck, that’s gross!” a foreign hand stole the cookies from the container and spitted out the not-so-delicious cookies.

His name is Park Chanyeol. Same age as Baekhyun which also currently in same basketball team. Baekhyun’s frenemy since he was little. “I hate him!” Baekhyun muttered in his breath.

“It’s tasty. You make all these by yourself, right?” Sehun commented.

“Love you, Sehun hyung. You are so different with Chanyeol.”

“Sehun sunbae, can you look at my formation? Is it good?”

“How many times you should practice, huh? You will never be like Sehun hyung”

“Hyung, let’s go. Let’s leave your spoiled brother”

“Hyung, no! Don’t leave me!”

“Bye Baek. See you at home.”

ω

“Hyung still here at court, right” He mumbled. I need help for my homework. “Eh?”. Park Chanyeol was alone, practicing basketball in the court at 5pm.

“He still here?”

“Oii! What are you doing here alone? Are you here to see me?” He smirked.

“N-No. I-I want to see my hyung.”

“He already left with his friends.”

“Huh?”. He left me.

“Wait! That’s the homework that we need to send tomorrow, right? Want me to teach you?”

“No need. I can do it by myself.”

“Come on. Let sit there at the bench.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter