1/1

don't disappear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They lay on Sooyoung’s bed, which is cushioned so wonderfully, Seungwan almost falls asleep instantly. If it weren’t for the wonderful, beautiful girl with the cutest shy smile on her face who lays next to her, propped up on her elbows, staring at Seungwan. There’s a small debate in her head about snuggling up against the warmth of the blanket and closing her eyes, but how can she ignore Sooyoung? Her little masterpiece? Her sassy little baby? Her girlfriend who is definitely taller than her but younger so she has the right to call her ‘little’?

It’s Seungwan’s first time coming to Sooyoung’s house as her girlfriend. Sure, her parents or either of their friends have no idea about it. Both of them are still nervous about coming out, so staying in secret is the best option. They’re in college, their friends are definitely not homophobic, but it’s just… easier to keep it to themselves until they have the courage to come out — as anything. They aren’t sure yet.

Seungwan nestles her head under her folded arm, stares at Sooyoung with a stupid grin on her face.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Sooyoung whines, her cheeks becoming pink. Seungwan wants to caress her cheeks, wants to play with her hair. She doesn’t do anything but divert her eyes, equally shy about her feelings. All of this is so new, everything is so overwhelmingly good. Sooyoung’s lips form a cute pout. “Unnie, I noticed it. You have to answer me now!”

Seungwan’s heart is pounding against her chest. She her lips, glances around the room — everywhere but at Sooyoung. “I suddenly can’t hear anything? I think I’m going deaf?”

“Unnie!” Sooyoung whines more, leans towards her. She glares at her a little. “I’ll kick you out of my house!”

“I’m still older than you,” Seungwan whines in response. “You can’t do that! Besides, your parents would rather kick you out and adopt me instead.”

Sooyoung deflates, rests her head on her bicep, turns her head away from her girlfriend. “Mean.”

Seungwan can hear the pout on her lips. She chuckles, sneaks her hands onto Sooyoung’s waist, coyly moves it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter