Fin

Accept me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third's Person POV]

 

 

Working is tiring, Dahyun had learned, even she worked for the company not longer than two months. She always wanted to graduate fast from college to start working for her dream job as a manager.

She always wanted to be the best, so she studied hard until the end. Even when she got a girlfriend in the third year, she always put her grades first and luckily her girlfriend understood her.

 

But now looking back to these days Dahyun felt as if she did nothing with her life but studying. All parties and events she ditched felt now like a big mistake. The young girl didn't know what she would do if her hard work was for nothing. She worked at the company she dreamed of and she was proud of herself. But then she thought about her girlfriend, Sana.

 

Sana was a party girl, also very bubbly and kind. Dahyun admired her for making life look so easy and it surprised her when Sana asked her out on a date. First, Dahyun wanted to say no but Sana didn't stop until she said yes. The younger girl didn't really think about the date since she things Sana would get tired of her since Dahyun only has knowledge about business.

What she didn't know was that the date was better than her best expectation. Sana was fun to be with and showed Dahyun many points of view which made the younger girl feel more human. It didn't take long for them to be in a relationship.

 

They learned new things about each other and one of the things was that Sana was only putting a mask on. She was very insecure and Dahyun learned to accept it and loved her, even more, when Sana opened up to her.

The same goes to Sana when she accepted Dahyun's emotionless side, but she enough heart for both of them. What really helped the couple in their relationship was honesty.

They talked about everything and it helped Sana with her Jealousy and Dahyun with her stubbornness to be a workaholic.

 

Dahyun often feels sorry that Sana wasn't going to parties with her friends, only because Dahyun wasn't going. She always said 'Without you, there is no party for me' which made Dahyun's heart melt at how sweet her girlfriend could be sometimes.

So now, Dahyun is on her way home with a bouquet of roses on the passenger seat and her thoughts about the past years with her girlfriend, who she couldn't think about a life without her.

 

 

Today was their third year anniversary and Dahyun planned to take Sana on a date out, even she was really tired from work. But Dahyun also wanted to propose tonight, so she was a bit nervous and hoped Sana couldn't see it even it will be impossible since, for Sana, Dahyun is an open book.

 

Before she arrived she called her two friends Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to ask if everything is set for her date with Sana. When they gave her the 'okay' she thanked them and hung up. When she parked her car she took the small box and looked at the ring, she smiled and grabbed her stuff before entering her apartment.

There she was welcomed by a tight hug and a kiss on the lips.

Dahyun was surprised at first but she had to smile when she knew it was Sana and kissed gladly back.

 

"I see you missed me,"

Dahyun said after pulling away from the kiss, hiding the flowers behind her back.

Sana looked at Dahyun and her smiled at her

 

"Of course I missed you, we didn't really saw each other this morning since I had to leave early, which I shouldn't because of today's day" Sana said.

 

"Oh, what is today?"

Dahyun acted as if she had no clue, about what was Sana talking about.

 

"You didn't forget, did you?"

Sana then asked with a pout that Dahyun couldn't resist.

She wanted to further but she knows how sensitive Sana can get with those topics and important events, so she shakes her head and give Sana the flowers.

 

"Of course I didn't. How could I ever, when it's one of the most important days in my life"

Dahyun said and received a hug from Sana

 

"Thank you babe" Sana said and kissed her gently

 

"How was work?"

Sana asked since it was like a routine for them to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter