The Untold Truth

What They Thought

They’re at the basement of their secret headquarters. Lia’s at a chair, tied up, but wasn’t covered, in fact, it didn’t look like your kidnapping situation, it was, more like an interrogation scene.

 

Y: Choi Lia, do you know why you’re here?

 

L: You want me to ing spill the tea in front of you?

 

Y: Woah there, chill, we know that and we want to know the tea.

 

Y: Ryujin, let her go but keep her in place. She might escape this ing place we’re in.

 

R: You sure Yeji?

 

Y: Don’t let me tell you once more.

 

R: Fine, whatever you say.

 

Y: Choi Lia, here’s the question I want you to answer.

 

L: I’m ready.

 

Y: Did you help Yuna report us to the police?

 

Y: Don’t worry, we won’t get mad even if you say yes.

 

L: I did.

 

Y: Why?

 

L: She convinced me to do so.

 

Y: Lia, we ain’t bad people, we’re existing because we want you guys to spill the truth. All those rumors of us killing innocent people, we never killed, kidnapped, or tortured anyone.

 

Y: We’re fighting other gangs because they threatened us. We’re like the police but more deadly. If y’all reported us, they ain’t coming for us. Trust me, we only hurt others, but we never left them unconscious, more like, they’re barely alive.

 

Y: And now, here’s the deal, don’t tell the others what I have said earlier, even to Yuna, or anyone. Ryujin’s keeping an eye on Yuna because she’s the older sister of her. You only knew that because of me. If you don’t follow what I say, we’ll frame you for killing one of us, will you accept it?

 

L: Whatever the is going to be the outcome, I’ll do what you say. Now, let me go or what!

 

Y: Now that’s a good girl. Ryujin, her to where we last got her and DO NOT act like you’re kidnapping her.

 

L: Finally, I thought y’all were mean!

 

Y: Remember, we ain’t what you think.

 

R: Come on Lia, let’s go.

 

L: ...

 

Ryujin walked with Lia back to where the latter was captured. And after that, they both said goodbye and separated from the other.

 

L: Well, Yeji’s watching over me so I gotta be careful next time.