Chapter 1

Love Game: On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Heechul oppa, on your left. Oppa! Oppa! At the back at the back. Do you need my help? Wait I'll go over to you. Oppa, are you dead already? No, I can't fight alone what are you doing, oppa." Sounds of gunshots can be heard in the whole room even though the player is using headphone to communicate with her teammates.

"Hayoung ah, chill. I got this. I'm not dead yet. And Baekhyun is still playing too what do you mean." Heechul said over the line as he continued to nag at Hayoung. 

Yes, as you can see. Heechul and Hayoung have this routine of playing PUBG together during the weekend. Sometimes, Heechul might invite Baekhyun or Chanyeol or even Shindong to play together, and for Hayoung, well she can only invite Bomi to play with her at times because others are too busy with their schedules, and some are not into games. 

Hayoung heaves a sigh and continue tapping on her keyboard, trying to get herself in the safe area. "Okay, sorry. I thought you are dead, oppa. Baekhyun oppa, do you need back up?" Hayoung asked over the line as she runs towards Baekhyun's position, following the map. 

Baekhyun cursed as he got knocked out by a player. "Oh Hayoung, run away for now. Bbom-ah, please revive me." Baekhyun runs to hide in the nearest house and Bomi followed after him. Not long after, both Bomi and Baekhyun got knocked out as someone shoot them from behind. "Oh, damn it." Baekhyun cursed again before he slammed the table. Baekhyun continued to spectate his teammates and was about to warn Hayoung about another player but he was too late. Hayoung was also knocked out. 

"Aww I was so close. There are only a few people left. Heechul oppa, we are rooting for you. Please get us the chicken dinner." Hayoung steps away from her pc and runs to the kitchen to get some water. She bumped into Bomi and she just laughed before running back to her room. "Eh what happened, we won??" The screen on her pc showed a 'Winner winner chicken dinner' phrase. "How?"

"It is all thanks to me. Are we playing for another round? Wait, no. I changed my mind. Hayoung-ah, let's go out and grab some drinks with me. I have something to talk about." Hayoung raised her eyebrows before she agreed and getting ready to go out shortly after. 

After sitting in the car for like 15 minutes, Hayoung arrived at the place Heechul told her about. She got off from the car and went straight into the secret cafe for idols. She took a seat near the counter and ordered some orange flavoured drinks while waiting for Heechul to arrive. The dimmed lights gave her a headache as she continues to look around. She immediately stopped as she saw Sehun, coming into the cafe with Jongin. "Oh, . What is he doing here?" Hayoung slumped herself in her seat and covered her face with her bangs. "Now now. How do I get out of this place?" Hayoung questioned herself before clasping her hands together, silently praying that Sehun won't notice her. 

'Wait, why do I have to hide from him. He never talked to me even when we passed by each other before. That's right. You can chill, Hayoung-ah.' Hayoung heaves a sigh again before she sipped on her drinks. 

"One Chocolate flavoured bubble tea and one chocolate milk." Hayoung heard Sehun's or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter