1 - final

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday April 4th, Hyukjae's birthday. But it's been a long time since they have a common free schedule so they took it as a chance to hangout together. Heechul pressed the password to a door that he knows very well. Even before going inside, he can already hear the high-pitched barks of a tiny puppy that immediately ran to welcome him at the doorway.

"Oh, Koongie-ya hello!" He greeted cheerfully.

"You're here! The food is almost done. Come here quick! The livestream already started!" he heard the man calling him from the kitchen.

"Livestream? Ah, hyukjae's online party" he asked grabbing a chicken wing from the plate and sitting on the table where an ipad was standing.

"Yeah, look what they are making him do. Haha stirring dalgona coffee is tiring." Jungsoo said as he finished putting the pasta on a plate.

"Hey, do you want cola or beer?" He then asked as he walked towards the refrigerator.

"Cola is good... Oh! they made a bet!" Heechul suddenly exclaimed.

"What bet?" Jungsoo asked while still busy in the fridge.

"He will call us to make us say 'Saranghae'. Haha. I bet he will call you first. Where's your phone?" Heechul laughed as he watch Eunhyuk call Jungsoo's phone.

"Oh my phone! I left it in my room.Hahaha. Let him be, he will call you after me anyways."ย 

Jungsoo replied going back to the kitchen counter with a can of beer and cola on his arms to grab the plate with pasta.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter