Oh Jelly jelly (End)

Jelly Jelly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful saturday morning, no schedules, no photoshoot, and no reality show just a warm cup of hot choco and... a loud argument wait, what?

Eunbi frowned as she turn her head towards the room at the end of the hall "Unnie, is that Chaewon unnie and Hitomi?" Yuri asked as she walk out of the kitchen with a bowl of ramen in her hand. The shouting grew louder and the door of their room opened, and they saw a fuming Hitomi and Chaewon.

"Now you're mad?! Tomi, that Dino guy likes you!"

A groan escaped her lips before turning to her girlfriend "How many times do I have to tell you that he is my friend?!" Hitomi retorted "You keep on being jealous eventhough you don't have to!"

Eunbi stood on her spot, frozen. She's the leader but she couldn't find her voice to stop the two from arguing. The others were also staring at them, and Hyewon has a slice of bread hanging from as she watch them argue.

"Don't you trust me?" This time, Hitomi's voice cracked as tears started to fall from her eyes making Chaewon's chest hurt and heavy. She tried approaching her but Hitomi stepped back "Hitomi I-" but before he could finish her sentence, Hitomi ran out of the dorm. Chaewon was about to run after her but Chaeyeon held her shoulder and shook her head "I'll run after her" Yena placed her Switch down and took the coat from the rack before dashing out of the dorm "Yah! Wait for me!" Hyewon yelled as she followed the girls.

***
Hitomi ran and ran until she stumbled upon a small garden. The garden has a mini playground and bench, she slowly went to the garden and sat down. She wiped her tears using the sleeves of her hoodie, she forgot her mask at the dorm but luckily, the garden is empty.

This was not the firsttime that they argued with this, Dino and Hitomi became close after a show and after taping, Dino asked for her number. They became very close until one day, Dino confessed to her, saying that he wanted to court her but then, Hitomi already likes Chaewon that time so she declined him and up until now, they still became friends.

***

Yena and Hyewon were a bit late and they are now clueless as to where Hitomi went "Hyewon unnie, if I'm Hitomi where would I go?" She asked, maybe this math wizard could help...

"Food stall!"

...maybe not.

***
Nako placed a glass of water infront of Chaewon to calm her down "Thanks Nako" she said, before gulping down half of it's content "Now, tell us what happened" Eunbi said as she sat infront of the younger. Chaewon took a deep breath "I got jealous of Dino" she hummed "Dino? Seventeen?" Chaeyeon asked, earning a nod from her "Yo, he is kind to his juniors" Chaeyeon said.

"I know, but I hate it when somebody like him is lurking around Hitomi" she looked down and saw her reflection on the water "I mean, who am I? If they both got together it'll be easy for them unlike for us, we need to keep this in a secret".

"Child, I didn't raise a coward kid" Eunbi said while patting Chaewon's back lightly "I know Hitomi, I know she loves you dearly and she dosen't need everyone to know about your relationship yet. You guys need to take things slowly".

"Eunbi unnie is right and besides, it's okay to feel all jelly but, you have to trust Tomi too"

"Damn Yuri, is that an experience from Yena?" Sakura asked but her eyes are fixed on her game. A pillow was thrown to her direction "Ya! Jo Yuri!".

"But what should I do? Tomi is mad at me"

"Suprise her!" Minju said from the kitchen, she went to the living room with a sliced bread on a plate. She accidentally hit her foot on the chair making her winced and a piece fell off the plate.

"MINJU-GA TTO!"

Minju's face is all red from embarassment "But seriously Chae unnie, suprise her"

"How are we going to do that?"

Just then, Yujin popped up beside her "Leave that to the great Ahn Yujin and the rest of the squad".

***

After a few minutes of running and Yena, constantly pulling Hyewon preventing her to go inside a restaurant, they saw a garden nearby.

"Let's sit here and rest, maybe I'll call Chaewon" Yena said. Just then, they heard an arguement "Let me go!" Then a man chuckled "Oh no baby, you're coming with me". A frown formed in their foreheads and peeked, their eyes widened when a man was tugging Hitomi's wrist "Hold my tteokboki" and she took a bite before giving the cup to Yena who is currently processing the situation "Hyewon unnie! Yah!".

"Hey! Let her go!" Hyewon yelled at the man, he grin at her "I'm lucky today huh? First Honda Hitomi now, Kang Hyewon?".

But then, Hyewon kicked the man on his stomach "Yena! Hold her" now the duck has Hyewon's rice cake and Chaewon's Hitomi...?

"Someone is being feisty" the man mocked but Hyewon gestured him to come "Come here then".

Hyewon let another roundhouse kick and it sent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter