I. Mark

Jeno, My lil Brother.

We're both seperated from each other since we are a child. I want to curse at Jaehyun for leaving me behind, but I have to be patient since he cannot remember me. Why? Well, because my Jaehyun loves playing game with me.
For example : " Hello" I said, " we are ready, sir" he said, "Do it, It will be fine" I said to them.

As I hang up my phone, I put cross one of the picture in my hand with red marker and put it on the box that is looks like a chest. "After all, human will go to die anyway". For a while, I am standing here and I decided to leave the room, the only room that is forbidden to enter by anyone, or is there anyone ever come here? I don't think so.

I sit on the sofa and staring at the blank TV, I don't turn it on because I hate noises, I want quiet.., quiet as it be, till I fall asleep.

My brother, Jung Jaehyun left me when that fire happen, no one help me, so I have to find myself a way out. No one around me.., or come to our burning house yet, I was too young back then, but I know my brother left me... his not there.

Soon, I'm awake and find myself still on the sofa. I look at the clock as it is 9 am, I turn on the TV and the first thing on TV news is "A male body was found near han river with 3 stabs in the body". I just smile for what I saw on the TV. All I can say "One down"

*Jaehyun*

"Hyung, I want to tell you something" said my brother. I look at thim patiently.
"Can you harass my hair?" He asked. I definetly will harass his hair, because I miss him so much, so I want to give everything for him.
"You don't need to ask that" I smile at him and begin to harass his hair. He close his eyes and shyly smiling. I can feel he likes it so much, so I am more gentle with him.
"Hyung.., I want to be more than this" he said. "What do you mean?" , "This" he point of my harass, " I want more than this, not just eating together, or drying my hair and fix my tie, I want more than that" he said.

"Jeno, I don't understand, what more that I can give?" I ask him and hold his hand. "I want to make you want me, hyung, only me, not other" he said. I am really confuse for what he said, but for a moment of thinking, I began to understa d what he want. "Jeno, I think you are misuderstanding your own feeling" " No, I know what I want, if you don't want it, I will make you want it" he said and release my hand.

" I... I never thought of you for more than brother" I said. I can see his blank expression again. When he said that, I know he is capable of doing that, but what if I made a wrong choice for rejecting his feeling? What if he feels unlove by me and starting to murder someone? I know deep down, he has a psychopath character, it was terrible in the past, an event when he was 7 and I was 10, now I'm 20.

"I know", "It was me, who is selfish" he continue.
"No no,... it was hyung fault, I can't give you that love",
"You can give me hyung.., but you just don't want because of sins..., brother.., social..., not rational and other" he look at me.
"Yes, Jeno... this is a serious conversation, I can't ignore that"
"And there you said... I am your everything, ever since you know who I am you have been hanging out with Irene"
"That is not true, every decision that I make when it comes to you, you will be my priority"

He seems happy when I said that, now I can see how my brother lost a thing called love, how much his murderous thought consume him. I want him to change.. and be happy.

For a while, we are just sit quietly. Then, he began to say "Hyung, Can we just try?" He insist again. This is a hard decision, he is my brother and I never thought about him that way. He is cute and adorable, but his duality are very scary take it needs me to take care of.

"Jeno...." I look at him, after a deep thought I surrender. I think, maybe I figure out something. I will follow what he want first, because maybe this is his murderer instinct are trying to be more possesive of his surrounding. "Ok... let's try it, Jeno.." he look at me, "Are you serious?" I nod and smile at him.

I can see, he's smiling to himself. I really like it when he smile shyly because he's tryin to cover his own feeling, it's adorable.

"Are my Jeno happy?" I said to him. "My Jeno..., " he repeat, "Jeno like it?" I continue, he nod. See ! It is his second instinct that I feeding now.

He stand up and then moving his face closer to my face. Of course I know what is this mean !. "Does Jeno want hyung lips?" I said. I can see his eyes are very hungry with lust, I slowly moving closer and touch his red lips. I put my lips to his lips and begin to kiss him deeply.
   His lips and his tounge it is connected with me. Now, he is sitting on my lap, I can feel his body heat on me as we kiss passionately. "Hy..hyung" he said. "Hm?" He hugs me and breathe in my neck. "Thank you.., I like you so much" he said.
I hug him back "I like you too" I reply.