Come Back is Real

He was mine

Krystal arrived to South Korea, she misses the country she belongs to. As she walks out of the airport, the first thing she sees is the face of her EX on billboard, commercial buses and everywhere she looks.

“I guess; you have reached dreams.” She mumbled as she smiled then she over hears the conversation of some teenagers that he’s going to have a fan meeting. She decided to congratulate him for successful career, she took a ride to the fan meeting.

Krystal was standing among the fans of Myungsoo and they waited patiently but for Krystal, she wanted to leave the place. But the crowd went wild as the music starts to play then Myungsoo came out with his beautiful smile on his face.

Krystal was star struck at Myungsoo, he become a star and now he knows how to dance. He has reached his dreams and while Krystal has to let go her dream for his dreams. Then suddenly Myungsoo start to sing the song, he used to sing for her. She was staring at him at the whole time, she is happy and mad at the same time. She’s happy for him that he become successful and mad, because the song that he is singing, was supposed to be hers only.

Someone in the press noticed Krystal’s beauty and took a photo of her, then he suddenly recognized Krystal. The ice princess of South Korea has finally arrived, then he immediately called the press. Krystal was enjoyed the show and everyone was excited to have an autograph, as for Krystal, she just wanted to congratulate him.

The fans lined up patiently as well for Krystal then it was Krystal turn to have autograph but Krystal got the feeling that someone is taking a picture of her. But she declines the idea, because Myungsoo is the star here. Krystal give her travel notebook to him and congratulate him a successful career then he asked her name without looking at her.

“SooJung, Jung Soo Jung.” Krystal replied as Myungsoo wrote her name then he realized the name he wrote as looked at her, he was surprised to see her in his fan meeting.

“I just wanted to tell you that I’m happy that you finally reached your dreams.” Krystal said as she smiled at him and Myungsoo just wanted to hug her but there’s a lot of people around them.

“Can I have my notebook back?” Krystal asked and Myungsoo just came back to reality.

“Yeah, sure.” Myungsoo replied then he wrote his number as well and give her notebook back. 

“I just came here to see you as friend.” Krystal said in low voice as she smiles at him and Myungsoo wanted to stop her then again he an idol.

“It seems like Krystal have already moved on and I’m the only one haven’t moved on.” Myungsoo said it in his thought as Krystal left and another fan came close to him.

As Krystal left the building, the reporters ambushed her with a lot of questions that she couldn’t answer. She doesn’t know how to escape this people then a tall man with a face mask saved her from the reporters and guided her to his car. Krystal can’t refuse this man because she has no choice but to follow him. They were on the road and they drove silently without talking, so Krystal decided to break the silence.

“Hmmm, Oppa can you remove your mask, because it makes me uncomfortable.” Krystal requested then Jung Yong Hwa took off his mask.

“Why didn’t you call me?” Yong Hwa asked in very serious tone

“Well I don’t want to disturb you.” Krystal replied

“That’s silliest, reason I ever heard from you.” He replied as he drove her to old apartment near at the Han River.

 

 

 

 

Oh My, this is a weird start 
But I promise to put some development in the story