When did I like you?

"When did I start liking you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEWON

Monday, 8:00 AM

Today is the day I promised to Minjoo. This time, I'm fulfilling it.

I'm taking her to the beach. I badly want to make it up to her. I told her I'll be there on her graduation day but things went downhill and I could no longer do it for her. I know she felt bad but she never showed, nor told me. I know she was hurt but she didn't make it a big deal. However, for me, it is.

I told her I'm going to make it up for her. We talked and we decided to visit the beach as a breath of fresh air after her graduation and once we're done with the promotions. It took us a little longer, but at least the day finally came.

I went to call Minjoo inside the room and I saw a kid, Ahn Yujin, sleeping peacefully in her bed.

I whispered, trying not wake the maknae in the room.

"Minjoo? Min, are you ready?"

"Ah, unnie! Wait~ I'm almost done."

"Okay. I'll wait right here."

"Okay! Just a minute."

I hear her step outside her room. She's fixing her small bad so she can't see me yet. I can't help but smile upon looking at her outfit. We're wearing almost the same clothes but different designs. Pink dresses. By the time she looked at me, she chuckled.

"Ah, haha. Should I change?"

"Nope. Why would you? We look cute. Kim Kim couple."

I wiggled my brows and she laughed.

"Ah, unnie. Stop it. Haha!"

"Okay, okay. Let's go?"

I offered her my arms and she interlocked hers with mine. The members are asleep, some has different schedules, some were too lazy to get up. We bid our goodbye to Eunbi unnie and off we go.

10:00 AM

We're still inside the bus but the moment the beach came to our sight, Minjoo and I became excited.

"Unnie! Unnie! Look at the beach. Woah. What a view."

Minjoo can't contain her excitement. Although I don't show it that much, I am also very hyped with the view. Everyone is dying to have this kind of day off.

Honestly speaking, we all need a breather once in a while. When everything is too tiring. We need to relax for a moment for us to move again. And this is our idea of it. I'm glad we're able to do this.

The bus stopped and now it's time to get off. Minjoo excitedly took her phone and.....selfie video camera?

"What was that for?"

"Hm? The cam? I had to take it, unnie. I need to record my memories with you." 

She said with a smile then took pictures as her selfcam is held up in the air.

I swear, I heard my own heart beating so fast. I can also feel my lips gradually smiling. Trying so hard not to let Kim Minjoo see it.

She started walking towards the shore and I followed her. She's recording herself.

"Hello, wizones! Have you been well? Hmm. I missed you too."

"So, I'm here. In the beach! Waaaah." 

She twirled to show the beach. She's smiling so bright, Jesus Christ. My heart is getting unstable.

"Wooho! Oh, and I'm actually with Chaewon unnie."

She looked at me.

"Unnie, come here. Fast!"

I smiled and walked towards her.

"Hello! It's Chaewon!"

"Unnie, what are we gonna do today?"

"Hmm. Eat. Walk. And eat."

She looked at me and laughed, making me beam and turn it into laughter as well.

"Okay! Let's go for the food, Minjoo-ya!"

2:00 PM

Minjoo and I decided to stay in the shade. She has her Iced Americano on her one hand. She sips once in a while as she was enjoying the ocean breeze kissing her skin and blowing her hair.

We're in a comfortable silence but I decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter