-Final-

My E...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Hyukie, baby," Donghae called out to his boyfriend who was trying to catch his breathing. The birthday boy's head laying on his sweaty chest.

 

    Tired from their love making, Hyukjae glanced up at his lover, silently telling him that he's listening. Donghae smiled softly and wrapped his arms tightly around the latter's small bare waist. 



 

He planted the 1st kiss on Hyukjae's forehead.



 

    “I just want to say," Donghae started trying to find the right words, "When I first met you at the company's cafeteria back in our trainee years, I was 100% sure to be close with you."

 

He grabbed his lover's right hand and led it to his lips. 




 

The 2nd kiss was on the back of the rapper's hand.




 

"So I approached you and I can tell you, it was probably the best memorable day of my life."



 

The 3rd kiss on the pinky…

 

The 4th kiss on the middle finger…

 

The 5th kiss on the index finger…

 

The 6th kiss on the thumb…

 

And the 7th kiss on the ring finger…



 

 “And when you found out my feelings for you, you made me the happiest guy to be called your boyfriend.”




 

The 8th kiss was the right arm…



 

“We had our hard times. We can't freely love each other. But I'm telling you that my love has no limits when it comes to you,"





 

The 9th kiss was on the shoulder…




 

“Because you're the most special person to me. No matter what happens, my top priority is your happiness and safety.”

    Donghae pulled away slightly to move his way to Hyukjae's chest. 




 

Pulling away the blanket that covered their bodies, he planted the 10th kiss on the center of his chest...




 

“There are times when I made you cry for hurting your feelings and I apologize for that, sweetheart.”




 

The 11th kiss was on the area where Hyukjae's heart was located...




 

"There are times when I made you laugh due to my dumb acts and I am grateful to be the cause,"




 

Donghae moved down and planted the 12th kiss above Hyukjae's belly button and the 13th kiss below it and the 14th kiss on the belly button.




 

          The rapper giggled at the ticklish feeling, making Donghae chuckled at his lover's adorableness. 

“There are times when I made you mad due to my stupidity and messy personality, but I'm thankful for your wonderful patience and understanding,”




 

The 15th kiss was on the hip…




 

“There are times when you're being so amazing onstage, making ELFs fall in love with you, I just want to kiss you onstage and tell everyone that you're mine.”

Hyukjae snorted at his lover's sudden possessiveness. 




 

The 17th kiss on the right thigh…




 

“Or when our members would do random skinships with you, but I know you will be mad at me if I do anything insan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter