iv.

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal rolls over the bed. She’s bored. For nth times, she played with her phone. She looks at her Instagram feed, refresh and refresh again until she saw Jessica’s new story update. She click on it and Ahryung's happy face is displayed. She read the side note, ‘A cutie sister who accompanied me to lunch’

She refresh again. A new post from Jessica, a video. It shows some stores, and then their intertwined fingers. Changed to front camera, Jessica’s laughing face while Ahryung stared at the older girl with honey eyes like she's in deep love. Krystal’s eyes widen. ‘They’re holding hands?!!’ The two look like couple instead of sisters bonding. She doesn't know why she feel uneasy watching their sweet moments.

She paced back and forth, waiting for her sister to come home. She ran out after hearing the sound of a car engine. Ahryung is opening the door for Jessica, they respond to each other with a smile. “Hi, Soojung.” Jessica greet her sister but the youngest’s eyes landed on someone or more to something. There is a small redness on Ahryung's neck. Aggrieved. That's what she feels right now. She forced herself to smile and heard Jessica's story about Ahryung's first day at work.

“It is only a day but many are fascinated by the artistry of Ahryung either male or female. You need to see their reaction!” then Jessica mimicking her employees’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter