final

After school

After school, on the east side of the building, in the second student council room, we enjoy our secret time together...



Four months earlier...



Seulgi was walking through the hallways, phone in hand when she spotted her.

That's Bae Joohyun from class one.

People have been talking about her ever since the entrance ceremony.

Whoa.. her hair looks silky smooth. And she smells nice.

There aren't even that many celebrities who are this attractive. It's like she was made to be admired.

What a feast for the eyes.



Seulgi walked into the student council room and quitely sat down. 

"Okay, so by Tuesday of next week, each class rep will have to decide who is going to join the committee for the festival"

Seulgi leaned her hand on her chin and sighed.

God this .. Getting stuck here only because she lost at rock-paper-scissors, she thinks. Suddenly, the door burst open and Seulgi was taken aback by the sudden intrusion.

"I'm really sorry!! I'm late because I caught up at my club and.." It was Bae Joohyun. 

Ah. So she was elected as a class rep too...

"There's not much we can do about that right now, we were just about to finish up here. Someone here will have to fill you up on the details." Says one of the council members. 

Seulgi feels bad for Joohyun, it's not her fault that she's late.

"U-um..." Seulgi starts "If you want my notes, I wrote down the basics of what's going on."

"Oh.. did you really?" Joohyun says as Seulgi hands her the notebook.

"Thats a big help!" Joohyun smiled widely and Seulgi feels her cheeks heat up. 



Ah, by chance... are they alone right now?

"I'm Kang Seulgi by the way, from the class over. Don't worry about being formal, we're in the same grade. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Bae Joohyun, it's nice to meet you, too!"

She knows that. She's pretty sure everyone knows who Bae Joohyun is by now. She stands out from the rest. 

Joohyun opens the notebook and points, "Is this where the notes from today start?"

"Yeah."



Seulgi leans her chin on her elbow as she studies Joohyun's face. Getting a closer look at her, she's crazy beautiful. Long eyelashes, pink rosy lips, smooth milky skin... It's like we aren't the same species, Seulgi thinks.



"Kang Seulgi... you're popular among the younger girls, you know?" Joohyun suddenly says, breaking Seulgi out of her thoughts. 

"I am!?" 

"Ah... Sorry. You were in the track and field section during the sports festival last year, right?"

"Uh.. yeah... I guess?" That was also because she lost at rock-paper-scissors. Seulgi scratches her head.

"There has been a ton of girls who talked about how cool you looked ever since, there's even some in my class!" Joohyun smiles again and Seulgi's heartbeat gets a little faster.

"W-well... We are a girls-only school after all. They were most likely thirsty for some show of masculinity..."

"You think so?" 

"Yep, yep."



"Now that I'm finally in an all-girls school, I wanna make friends with girls like you Joohyun." Seulgi says, and Joohyuns eyes widen.

"N-not in a weird way or anything! I geniunely mean it!"

"It's okay." Joohyun chuckles, and a small blush forms on her cheeks.

"I uh... thought you were amazing too, so..."

"It kinda makes me happy to hear you say that." Joohyun says and smiles a small smile and looks away, and Seulgi's heart is beating even faster now. 

Ugh! She's so fricking adorably innocent, I can't take it! My heart is going to combust! Seulgi thinks, but doesn't say.

"Ahh~ I'd totally ask you out if I were a guy, Joohyun!" Seulgi exclaims and shuts her eyes.

"Eh!?" 

"It must be so nice. I bet your boyfriend considers himself lucky every single day to have you all to himself." Seulgi sighs and buries her head in the crook of her arms.

"What? Thats not how it is. I've actually never dated anyone before..."

"But I'm sure you've had a boyfriend, right, Joohyun?" Seulgi looks up at Joohyun with curiosity.

"Nope, never. I'm single."

"Huh, really?"

"Yes."

Seulgi's eyes dart to Joohyun's fidgeting hands.

"I'm sure you have some experience though." Joohyun mumbles quietly and Seulgi can barely hear it.

"Hmm?"

"I have to know, since I can't really ask my friends about it... and I don't have anyone I'm into, either." 

"Uh.. er.. okay?" Seulgi is stunned. I don't have anyone, either. 

"Wh-whats it like to date someone?"

Frankly, Seulgi doesn't know how to answer. She's never been in love with anyone either, so she lies.

"Wh-what's it like...?" 

Joohyun looks at her with big eyes, full of expectation and amazement. 

"Err... well..." Seulgi starts, already feeling guilt. There's no turning back now! "Y-you get to, you know, hold hands and stuff? And kiss, I guess?"

Not that she's ever done it.

"You've kissed someone before, Seulgi?" 

"Ah, yeah."

No, she has not!

Joohyun moves closer to her, fists close to her chest and a pink tint on her cheeks.

"What did it feel like?" 

"Huh?"

"Kissing..."

Seulgi is internally screaming I don't know, because I've never kissed anyone before. She doesn't know what to say.

"Ah, s-sorry. Everyone always talk about that stuff, so I was just curious..." Joohyun says, breaking the awkward silence.



"Want to try it out once? Kissing?" Seulgi smiles teasingly, but Joohyun falls silent.

Oh no, she totally creeped her out, didn't she? Stupid Seulgi! 

"I... I was just jokin-"

"All right," Joohyun pauses "As long as I get to kiss you." She's red as a tomato, and Seulgi's mouth is agape. She never thought that today would lead to this.

"Eh?! What?! I didn't-" Seulgi starts, but she never gets to finish her sentence when Joohyun dashes forward, making Seulgi stumble backwards, "What... you dont want to?!" What have I gotten myself intoooooo?! Seulgi thinks.

"W-we can! Yes, of course we can kiss! We're both girls, so it doesn't count!" Seulgi rambles like the flustered girl she is. But then they both become silent, and the tension grows. Hesitantly, Seulgi reaches out for Joohyuns hand. Her hand is soft as silk.

"S-so... just a little so you can see how it is, okay?" Seulgi stutters.

"Y-Yeah"

"Close your eyes."

Seulgi leans in and touches Joohyuns soft lips with her own. It's enticing, and Joohyuns lips taste like sweet strawberry. Honestly, it's a little addicting.

"W-well, how was that?" she says, looking down at the ground, avoiding all eye contact, red as a tomato.

"Oh.. right.. I thought the sensation would feel a bit more firm, I guess?" Joohyun says, thinking.

"Y-yeah, not at all."

"Yep"

"It felt nice and soft instead, right?" Seulgi says, still avoiding Joohyun's gaze. 

"C-Can we kiss again?" A shy Joohyun asks.

"Eh? You want to?" Seulgi looks up at Joohyun, but Joohyun is still looking at her feet.

"Yes."



Carefully, Seulgi brings her hand to Joohyun's chin, looking into her eyes as she leans in. Her heartbeat is going crazy and her thoughts are swarming with only Joohyun. Then she leans in. Joohyun's sweet lips and tongue is everything she can think about. The kiss gets needier and needier, and Seulgi has to grab onto Joohyun to become steady so they don't lose their balance. Joohyun finally breaks the kiss, panting and gasping, "Kang Seulgi..."

Ah.. This is dangerous...

She might not be able to stop.


"Bae Joohyun" 

Joohyun leans in, capturing Seulgi's lips in a heartbeat, using her tongue to taste more of Seulgi. It's like the tension has lifted, and they can't get enough of eachother. "Haa" Joohyun lets out a low moan. Woah, her tongue feels great. Joohyun's tongue feels so warm and wet, it's lewd..

Joohyun has brought her hands at the back of Seulgi's head to bring her closer, as close as she can get. Seulgi's hands started to slide underneath Joohyun's skirt to feel up her thighs, when Joohyun breaks the kiss. 

Their noses are only centimeters apart. "Ah.. Hold on.." Joohyun squeams. 

I want more. 

More.

More...


The loud panting and gasping for air resumes for a second, as they lean in for another kiss. 



However, it all ends too soon when the bell rings, and they both back away from eachother.

"Th-that bell means we need to leave..." Seulgi says, stunned over what had just happened. 

"Yeah.." 

"Uh.. so.. I got a little too carried away there, my bad."

"No.. It's okay."

Ahh.. No way! Seulgi can't believe she did that with Joohyun, of all people.

We kissed.

"Um.." Joohyun starts.

"Yes!?" 

"Did it feel better than kissing a guy?" Joohyun looks away, as if she's expecting a bad answer. Seulgi is still as red as a tomato.

"Y-You bet it did!! About a thousand times better! Maybe even more? Yup!"

Ah, there she goes, running again.

"Really?" Joohyun makes an 'o' shape with .

"Yeah!"

It felt pretty awkward that she just ended up kissing Joohyun after everything she said. They probably wont have anything to do with eachother after this, so at least she won't know that she lied.

"I'm glad to hear that." She pauses. 

"I hope you'll have more to teach me," she steps forward "Seulgi" and steals one more kiss.

"Let's meet again after school. See you, Seulgi."

That was the last thing she said before she walked out of the student council room. 



And so began their secret time together after school.

END.