Unwelcome visitor

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I don't have any idea about animal crossing games so spear me. I just do a research so that I can connect in the flow of my fic. Hahaha

_____________________________________________

Izone member was busy cleaning and fixing their staff in a new dorm. So everyone must busy for cleaning up the dorm and rooms. Almost an hour they all spend to clean up and after the night members fell exhausted but there's three member who are excepted.

 

 

The gamer buddy decided to play their Nintendo switch in the living room while the other members is already settled down in their own shared room to sleep.

 

 

Sakura, Yena and Hyewon are in sala, facing each other's switch and ready to play Animal Crossing.

 

Sakura invite them to go in her island which is she named it Kim Kkura. Yena and Hyewon go to her Island, they even contracted to do a trading of vegetables and fruits. Sakura brought Yena and Hyewon in her humble home in the island to show her house.

 

 

"What!!!" Sakura scream when she noticed that the bamboo tree she plant is already cut. 

 

She look to Yena and Hyewon suspiciously because one of them is the one who cut her bamboo's. She planted that bamboo's because it's give alluring smells to her house and if you cut it, the bamboo would not grow anymore.

 

"Who cut my bamboo's?" Sakura ask them with a glaring eyes.

 

" Cut what Sakura-chan?" Yena was confused and she looks innocent but Sakura won't buy that innocent.

 

"Who cut my bamboo tree?" She repeated her questions.

 

"Don't look at me like that, I'm don't do anything." Yena raise her hand like giving up, telling her that she was innocent.

 

Sakura's suspicious to Yena was gone when she heard Kang-chan's laugh.

 

"You!!! You do that? I wholeheartedly invite you in my island but you cut my bamboo's." Sakura whine.

 

 

" See? I'm innocent." Yena defend herself.

 

 

" Duck catch her!!" Sakura command when she saw Kang-chan's character running away.

 

They tried to catch Kang-chan but the girls character in Animal Crossing is so fast.

 

"You will do anything to earn.., traitor." Sakura was sulking. 

 

She wanted to cry looking at her cut bamboo's, she feel pity for her plants.

 

Their playing time was end with a sulking Kkura who can't move on for Kang-chan's doing. 

.
.
.
.
.
.

That night Sakura decided to look for her island for some attacks. She doesn't trust Kang-chan and Yena anymore. It might be two of them trespass her island and stole something again. 

 

 

==========^^

Early in the morning at dorm the trio started to play again, Hyewon is in the kitchen with her own switch. She ate her cake while enjoying her free time to play. While Yena is in the living room holding her own switch too. While Sakura was in her gaming room, like Yena and Hyewon she also busy with her switch and playing Animal Crossing.

 

Someone knock in the door by it seems Sakura didn't hear anything as her eyes was focused in the screen. 

 

"Sakura-chan., I texted you but you didn't replied. Even my calls." Chaeyeon blunted out she she enter the gaming room.

 

"Huh? You texted me?" Sakura was dumbfounded. She roam her eyes around to find her phone and she see it in the table. 

 

She pick it up and her eyes bulge when there's a lot of call coming from her girlfriend. Chaeyeon raise her brows while looking at her. 

 

"Ah hehe! Sorry, I forget to check my phone." Sakura apologize to her.

 

 

" By the way why you called me?" 

 

" I wanted you invite in a date, we don't have any schedule right now so I decided to take you out from a date." Chaeyeon lit up and excited for going out with Sakura.

 

" I can't go out right now, can we postpone it and lets date tommorow?' Sakura said. 

 

 

And Chaeyeon's smile was gone, she wanted to spent her free time to her girlfriend but seems like Sakura would choose playing all day rather than her.

 

 

"Please!! Tommorow I promise." Sakura pleaded. And Chaeyeon can't do anything and just nod her head. 

 

"Thank you Jjaeyeon." Sakura jump from her seat and hug Chaeyeon.
.
.
.
.
.

Chaeyeon leave the gaming room with disappointed. She decided to go by herself in a mall. She roaming around looking for something she want to buy.

 

She do a groceries and before she decided to go home. Chaeyeon suddenly stop when the gaming store get her attention.

 

"Why Sakura, Yena and Hyewon always play this.?" Chaeyeon whimper while looking to a Nintendo switch.

 

The dancer was curious, she headed inside the shop to look around. There is a lot of gaming tools inside, and she was amazed. 

 

 

"It must be addicting playing a game." Chaeyeon mumbled.

 

 

Her curiosity lead her to buy a switch. .

 

 

"This game is very trendy now a days." The sales lady said while introducing the Animal Crossing to her.

 

Chaeyeon bend her neck to see what the sales lady means.

 

"Oh! This game what Sakura-chan play." 

 

Chaeyeon decided to buy the animal crossing together with the Nintendo switch. When she got home in their dorm Chaeyeon immediately go to her room and hide the Nintendo switch and the Animal Crossing game. 

 

She make sure that no one saw it before she go outside. She help Eunbi to prepare food for their dinner.

 

"Where have you been?" Their leader ask her.

 

"In the mall unnie, just roaming around and decided to do a groceries." 

 

" Sakura was looking for you." Eunbi added while washing the vegetables.

 

"Ah., Where is Sakura now unnie?" Chaeyeon ask Eunbi about Sakura's where about.

 

 

" In her gaming room, the three of them is there, maybe playing." Eunbi casually said. They all used to it, seeing the trio playing games.

 

 

After the dinner all of them have their own world again, Eunbi was busy collecting their laundry while the youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter