- Meet Mr.Hamster

A Whole New World

 

" Hyung wake up !! Hyung you're going to be late !! "
“ SHUT UP DAE !! “
Sungyeol almost feel from his bed when he heard his brother yelling like a mad man. What did I do wrong in my past life to have this kind of brother? Sungyeol thought
“ But Woohyun Hyung is here already “ said Daeyeol
Hearing the name Woohyun wakes Sungyeol completely and he rushes to the bathroom and prepare. After a light-speed preparation, Sungeyol literally jumps to the kitchen to take his breakfast and greeted by a greasy smile.
“ Good morning cutie ~ “ said Woohyun, sipping a cup of coffee made by Sungeyol’s mother
“ Stop calling me that ! And who said you can drink MY coffee ???? “
“ Stop it Sungyeol, you have to share your coffee with your best friend too… a really good looking best friend “ said his mom, giggling, receiving a wink from Woohyun.
“ Come on giant, let’s go “ Woohyun said, as he grabs Sungyeol and take him out from the house.

 

“ Hey, what if we go to the arcade after school? “ asks Woohyun on the way to school, but only get an annoying pout from the younger boy.
“ Okay okay… what about I treat you ice cream ? “ still a pout, Sungyeol even glares at Woohyun
Knowing that the other is not in the mood, Woohyun decided to keep quiet.
“ . . coffee … “ a word slip Sungyeol’s lips
“ What ? “
“ I wan’t coffee. You drank my morning coffee “ said Sungyeol, throwing his face away from Woohyun
A small smile plastered on Woohyuns’ face.
“ Okay… I’ll buy you coffee. Lots and lots of coffee ! We still have time before school anyway “
“ Really?! You’re the best ! “ Sungyeol squeal and hugs Woohyun. Woohyun then peck Sungyeol’s cheek
They both then walk hand by hand to the coffee shop nearby
“ Woo… I don’t understand why people are staring at us “
“ Well, maybe they are jealous on how we show our affection to each other “ answer Woohyun
“ But… there’s nothing wrong with this, right ? “ Sungyeol is still confuse
“ Nah.. true bestfriend will walk hand by hand, hug and kiss each other “ said Woohyun, receiving an agreement nod by Sungyeol

 

 

WOOHYUN POV

 

Sungyeol, why you have to be so innocent and clueless ? Of course best friend show affection to each other, but not like this. I look at him. He’s the cutest boy I ever met. His eyes sparkle like stars, and his pouty lips, it’s so tempting. I want to kiss it right now… but, I can’t… I’m not ready yet.

 

“ Woo ? Hello ? Earth to Woohyun ~ “
“ Oh, sorry.. I was thinking about something “
“ It’s ok.. but we’re here ~ “ sang Sungyeol happily

Coffee shop.. okay, coffee shop.. Get yourself together Woohyun!

“ Wait here okay, I’ll get your favorite… Hot Americano, 2 blocks of sugar, a bit of caramel syrup. Got that ! “ I said, leaving Sungyeol in front of the café. He just smiling like an idiot there, and I bet he’s looking at a couple shop across. Pfft~ So cute …

 

 

 

 

NOBODY POV

 

Sungyeol is hell bored waiting for Woohyun to get his Americano. Thinking that Woohyun will take long thanks to the queue, he decided to visit a couple store across the street. At first it was just window-shopping; however, Sungyeol spots a really cool infinite accessory set that catch his attention.

 

“ Well, a little present won’t hurt… he always buy me coffee anyway~ “ said Sungyeol, and take the infinite ring to the cashier. He wanted to buy the infinite necklace for himself, but he still need money for lunch. So… one ring for Woohyun, the necklace can wait.

 

Sungyeol jumps out from the store, can’t wait to see his best friends’ reaction. He sees Woohyun just about to cross the street, holding his oh-so-glorious cup of coffee.

 

“ WOOHYUNNIEEEEEE !!!! LOOK ! I BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR YOU !! “ Shout Sungyeol from across the street.
Woohyun who can’t get what Sungyeol meant, just stop walking and titled his head in confusion. Suddenly, a small ice cream truck came out of nowhere in high speed, rushing towards Woohyun’s direction. It turns out that the green light is off.

 

“ WOO !! WATCH OUT ! “ Sungyeol screams, run and push Woohyun body backward making Woohyun fall on his back.
Luck was not on Sungyeol’s side. The truck hit him quite hard and his head smashed the pedestrian. Everything goes black

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUNGYEOL POV

 

Uh-uh… where am I ? What happen ?
I wake up in a place where all I can see is white. Well, nothing but white. I don’t really know why I’m here. I was just walking with Woohyun and… coffee…uh, truck?
TRUCK !
“ O , the Truck !! Woohyun ! “ I scream. But he’s nowhere for me to see. Where’s Woohyun?
I’m so worried about Woohyun. The truck almost hit him but fortunately I pushed him. And…
“ O , the truck hit me !!!! Woa woa… am I dead ? “
My voice echoing in the whole place. What kind of place is this ? Heaven ?
“ I think I’m a good boy, so this is probably heaven. But… ANDWEEEEEE !! I still want to drink coffee, I still want to play with Woohyun, I even haven’t finish watching Ranking king !!! That guy in Superman suit is so hot !!! Andweee !!! I don’t want to die ~ “ cried Sungyeol (A/N : imagine Sungyeol crying like a toddler )

 

“ Pabo… “

 

I wipe my tears away as I hear a strange voice. Who is it? I was sure I’m the only one here.

 

“ W-who’s there ?? Come and.. and s-show yourself !!! “ stuttered Sungyeol

 

All of a sudden a man literally flying towards me, wearing a white hanbok and that silly hat. I could see his face clearly. His eyes are so tiny, I don’t even know whether he’s opening his eyes or just squeezing his eyes for some dramatic impression. He has a brown hazelnut hair behind that silly hat. Chubby cheeks those aren’t as chubby as mine; of course. He’s not flying, but floating. What the hell? I think I passed out and this is just a weird… a really weird dream, with a hamster-like guy in it.

 

“ Welcome Lee Sungyeol. I’ve been waiting for you. Now, you have to follow me “ the guy said, turning his back to me and start floating to the other direction.
This dream is turning even weirder. Whatever, I have nowhere to go anyway.

 

“  Excuse me… who are you? What’s this place? Why am I here? And what kind of clothes are you wearing, it just too much… too old fashioned “ I started to send floating questions as I follow the hell out of him

 

“ I’m the spirit guardian, and this is the place where human spirits wait until their time comes, and shut up kid… Me myself hate this kind of clothes “ he said in flat tone, yet I know that is some sort of nag from him.

 

“ Okay… so Spirit Guardian –ssi, can you just take me to my home. I think I’m totally lost in this human-spirit-place-thing, because as you can see… it’s all WHITE ~ “
“ I said shut up and follow me “ he insists to make me follow him, and this is ridiculous! He’s freaking floating with no force and I have to follow him with my feet ??? At least show some fairness for me!
Having no other choice, I walk behind him and after some minutes walking, we stopped in a same place for me (all white) except for a huge mirror standing in the middle of the place ( I’m not even sure if it’s in the middle or not )
“ Have a look, please “ he pointed at the mirror and I walk closer to it. What’s so special about this mirror?

 

 

 

 

“ Yeol !! Yeollie !! Look at me ! Please… “
My eyes widened. I see Woohyun with scratches, he’s holding me which covered with… … blood? My face is so pale and blood coming out from my head covering my pale face.
. . . am I dead ?
Woohyun is crying his heart out… Woohyun?

 

“ Mind your words kid, I can hear anything “

 

I shoot a glare to the strange guy. What’s this? Am I really dead? So, this is not a dream? I tried to hold my tears back

 

“ I know you’re confuse right now… Let me explain everything “ he said, while I just nod and look down

 

“ You’re dead, Lee Sungyeol. Well, not completely dead, but yes you are dead. Actually, this isn’t your time to die yet; however, you fail to protect your body so you must wait here until you reach your actual death time “ he explains… which make me even more confuse

 

“ But… how? You said I’m not completely dead… right? “

 

“ Technically no… take for example… your life period is 60 years, but you fail to keep your body alive in 20 years. Although you’re dead, you can’t go to either heaven or hell, and you must wait in this place for the rest 40 years. Got it ? “

 

“ What the heck with protecting body thing? All I know is I’m not completely dead yet and I want you to get me back to life !! “ Tears started running from my eyes

 

 

 

 

MR SPIRIT GUARDIAN POV (A/N : I know you guys know that this is Sunggyu =p )

 

“ What the heck with protecting body thing? All I know is I’m not completely dead yet and I want you to get me back to life !! “ Tears started running from his eyes

 

Poor kid… I know I can still help him but it will took too much risk for me and… for him

 

I take a glance at Sungyeol again. His face is red, trembling body, he looks like a lost puppy.
I promised that I will help him, but this is not how it is, isn’t it?

 

“ Lee Sungyeol… look at me… There’s still time before your death is announced. I still can help you, but.. “ he looks at me with his puppy eyes… I just… can’t help but to do this…

 

“ But what? “

 

“ But I can’t guarantee the result … “  I lower my head. All he has to do is to break the mirror over there, and his body will pull his spirit from this place, making him back alive. But I can’t say this to him, for his sake…

 

“ Stop playing with me… just tell me the how… please … “ he pleaded… but I have to stick to our goal

 

“ I’m so sorry but I can’t tell you “

 

His face expression changed from being sad like a lost little puppy, to an expression of anger and madness…

 

“ JUST TELL ME ALREADY !!! “ He shouted, and without his knowing, he punched the mirror, breaking it into pieces, making his hand bleed.
A strong wind come from the mirror, making a big and wild force pulling his spirit into the mirror

 

“ Argh !!! It’s pulling me inside !! HELP !! “ He screams, yet the force is unstoppable. All I can do is stay there and do nothing…
I know I’m suppose to keeping him here, preventing him to go to the human world anymore… But somehow, I feel that this is the right thing… Well, duh… I’m going to be punished for this~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Anyone think the first chap ?
I’m so sorry for changing the story, but I have a positive feeling about this fic !!
So, for those who are confuse about the first chapter… let me resume this for you
Sungyeol is not completely dead, but on comma. So his body is empty without a spirit. Originally, Sunggyu ( Mr Spirit Guardian ) job is to keep Sungyeol in that white place. One way for Sungyeol to leave that place and come back to life is to break the mirror. Unfortunately, like what Sunggyu said, he can’t guarantee about the result. And that’s how Sungyeol ended up in Sungjong’s body.
Please support this fic and I’m looking for your feedback =D