[i]

Everyday (매일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The ray of sunlight shining through the curtains disturbed her from her deep slumber as it hit her eyes, making her squint in displeasure. She opens her eyes and blinks a few times before rubbing them with her hands. Well, she tried. All of a sudden, she realized that her right hand felt numb and there's a weight resting on it.

 

She still feels the sleepiness in her eyes, so she rubs them with her left arm and lets out a content sigh. Hyunjung opens her eyes fully now and she turns her head to look at the person resting their head on her arm. She smiles. She loves waking up to this sight every morning when she had the chance to. She always had to leave work early, so waking up next to the person she loves in the morning isn't something she does everyday.

 

Laying next to her side, brown hair sprawled across the white sheets of the queen-size bed, sleeping peacefully and cuddling up to Hyunjung's side. Hyunjung stares at her for a while, before deciding to disturb the comfortable sleeping position they created for themselves, so that she's laying on her side and is looking at the woman beside her, her right hand still in the position it was in ever since last night probably.

 

Jiyeon is beautiful. Breathtaking even. That's why Hyunjung always finds herself staring at the younger girl whenever she wants even though she had been doing that since the first time they met.

 

Hyunjung brought her left hand up and tucked some strands of hair away from Jiyeon's face. Still, she sleeps soundly. So Hyunjung tilts her head down and kisses her forehead, hoping that it would wake her up. And it did.

 

Jiyeon stirs lightly, and slowly, she cracks open her eyes, frowning at the same time because her sleep was interrupted. She was about to pull the covers up to her face, but when she looked up, her frown was replaced with a smile and in no time, she kissed Hyunjung on the lips. Hyunjung smiles into the kiss and slides her arms down to Jiyeon's waist while the girl's arms find their places around Hyunjung's neck. A few seconds later, they broke apart and stared at each other.

 

"Good morning Jiyeon-ah."

 

"Morning, unnie." Jiyeon replied with her brightest smile that she only gave to Hyunjung. She reaches her hands around the back of Hyunjung's neck and plays with her hair.

 

Hyunjung sighs as she lets Jiyeon play with her hair, and she tightens her hold around Jiyeon's waist and brings her closer, pressing their bodies together under the covers.

 

It was silent for a moment, with Jiyeon's hands her hair and Hyunjung's firm hands on her waist as the older stare at her. Hyunjung is cold, probably because of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter