Chuuves: Millionaire Couple

Kpop Girlgroup Fanfiction

Group: Loona

Ship: Chuu (Jiwoo) x Yves (Sooyoung); Chuuves

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bringggg~
The alarm sounded, breaking the serenity of our house.
I open my eyes tiredly, though my sleepiness threatens to pull me back. I then stretched my arms, and yawn. I could feel the sensation of arms hugging my waist, as my mind begins to wake up. I could feel slight breathing at my neck and legs wrapped together.
It was one of the rare days, which both of us are off. My aphrodite girlfriend, who is a successful entrepreneur, and a very lovable and cutey me, who is the most demanded model and actress, have overcome many obstacles throughout our 4 years relationship. It is nice that we are able to cuddle together for this long, lately we were only able to talk to one another via video calling, sadly we were only able go chat for only 10 minutes until one of us has work to do.
'Sooyoungie, I know you are awake.' I said. I heard her giggle. 'Hmm, I don't want to wake up now,' she groggily said. I always love her morning voice, just how deep and hoarse her voice is. What can I say, not only my girlfriend beautiful, she's also very y, a gentlewoman, and very good in bed. My mind is really dirty in the morning.
'Today we are meeting up with the gang, it has been 3 months since our last meeting. Come on babe.' I said, although deep in my heart, I want to stay. 'Hmm, 5 more minutes please, it has been awhile since we have done this. I miss you Jiwoo.' Sooyoung said, as she snuggle her cheek up my neck, though she gave a nibble on my ear. I giggle at the contact. I really do want to stay, but I promised the gang that we would turn up. I slowly sat up, as Sooyoung starts to whine. I laughed and turn to her and say,' Come on babe, I promised Jungeun that we would be there, and you know, I'm not one to lie.' She sigh, before smirking, and I could feel her hand slowly slither up my stomach. I shudder at her contact, even after 4 years of dating she still has that effect on me. I stop her hand from moving further upwards,' Love, please behave, lets go and freshen up,' I say and stood out of bed. Sooyoung started to pout and give me an adorable look. I chuckle and say, 'I thought I'm the younger one in this relationship,' before I went to get some fresh clothes for both of us. She laughed and say, 'Really Jiwoo, bringing our age? You not that younger than me. And if you want me to get off this bed, I want to bath with you, I want to see that cute of yours.' she finish it off with a smirk. I laughed loudly, as I know what she's hinting and finally agree, 'Really a , Sooyoungie, and I don't mind it. It has been a while since we are intimate with one another.' I placed our fresh clothes at a table top at our bathroom, before going back to our bedroom. 'Why not be a gentlewoman and carry your precious girlfriend to the bathroom?' I asked before giving a peck to Sooyoung. 'I will not be sufficed with just a peck, but we shall see some real action during our bath,' she said before leaving the bed and carry me to the bathroom.

Author's note:
I probably will write a follow up of this chapter