1/1

comfort, you and more of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you called it already. mondays are always the worst and you couldn't wait to leave this hole.

 

so after the bell had rung, you left the classroom and walked as fast as you could down the hallways with your head hung low. you don't want to talk or see anyone at the moment. you could feel people's eyes on you but you don't mind it. you just want to go back home and sleep throughout the whole remaining time of the day.

you're tired and your body's tired. you could feel your legs about to give up at any moment now.

you have never been so unfortunate and over-worked in a day and it frustrates you so much you can't fight off the urge to shove everything and everyone away you come across to.

 

okay, well, maybe not everyone. you wouldn't dare to hurt minju.

 

but before you could even reach out for the door handle, a familiar voice comes calling at you from the side and you swore to the heavens above it sounded like honey being lathered onto another honey. it was sugary sweet and you wanted more of it. " hey chaewon! "

craning your neck up, you see from your peripheral vision your best friend waving at you. you could only tiredly give her a two- salute and throw a little nod over your shoulder. you can just run, chaewon. surely minju wouldn't mind...

right?

you were about to pull the handle that lead to the exit but when you felt two arms wrap around your small waist, engulfing you to a warm back hug, you instinctively let go of your grip. you suppress a groan. dang it okay, nevermind. obviously god and minju doesn't want you out from this ty university.

whatever. yeah, it's ing fine because your energy and health doesn't matter to your best friend anyway. that little .

...

okay, who are you even kidding? it's the love of your life minju. you love the kid to death.

 she buries her face deeper in the crook of your neck," are you okay? " minju asks softly, sending little vibrations to your skin for every word that comes out from her pretty lips, sending shivers down your spine and you could only sigh in pleasure  in response," i'm not but thanks for asking. "

she lets you free from her arms and you turn to her properly. even after all these years, you always wonder how and why she looks like she's been carved by aphrodite herself while—

" you look like , chae. " she giggles. and it's one of those little things you love about her that makes you feel the quickened pace of your pounding heart again. you love (everything about) her but you wouldn't want to admit it 'cause you always hated the mere thought of love. and what's worse is you never even tried to stop the feelings you've been developing for minju these past few years. you would always shrug it off because you think it's just your tired brain messing you up.

wait a mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter