Who is the top?

Just Michaeng Stuff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung pov

       I was scrolling down the michaeng story for the whole day and to my sadness,i have read all of the fanfiction except for the ,ofcourse. So, since i was bored i read a story about us. Take me to heaven...RyanDJoker..tsk im glad the name is not RyanDChoker. Btw...let read it..wait...what..the hell? i was so focused on my phone that i didnt notice someone enter the room. "chaeng? What are you doing?" i jumped out of suprised and my phone almost fell down from the bed. "i...i..i..just read something..yeah..just doing the normal things.haha" i close my phone and quickly hug the person. "you read about our story again,didnt you? I better didnt see any whining little chaeyoung just because you read some fanfiction where i married someone else." 

          "aw,come on minariii, but it look so real,even the storyline exactly feel like its the real you. Its good to read what the fan think about us except when you got taken away by someone else or i liking someone else. But...its still fun to read it"  she just rolled her eyes while we laying on the bed,face to face and  i hold her hand. " so.....since you read some of this fanfiction about us..who did they think the top is in our relationship?" i frown when she said that. I didnt expect that kind of question from her. "i...dont know? To be honest,whenever there a scene were we start to eat each other face, i will skip it." 

        " how about we read it together. Im bored and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter