Chapter 0: Prologue

Fate/Pearl Oriente

As the darkness deepens in the city, the wind send chills to the skin and the deafening silence around. This is Manila a city occupied by the Spaniards located on the East Asia. The local citizens are oppressed and the Spaniard ruled with an iron fist. This very night will be Dr. Rizal's last, from the fact that tomorrow will be the day of his execution.

On the prison cell of Rizal only the candles fought the darkness that surrounds as the astounding footsteps gets near. Don Gaspar, fiscal of the Royal Audiencia of Manila visited Rizal they had a good conversion leaving Don Gaspar with a good impression of what intelligence and nobility he possess.

The very next day as the sun trying reach it's very peak the time has come for his execution as he march to his death and reached the execution site he shouted with his arms tied on the back "Consummatum est" (Meaning "It is done" in Latin). The indio soldiers put their shaking fingers to the trigger of their rifles, the captain shouted "Fuego!" The bullet from two rifles penetrated his flesh spewing small amount of blood on the ground. Rizal tries to resist the numbness of his dying body and he resisted from falling face down on the ground and turned around on his last light entering his eyes he faces his executors and died facing the ever glowing beauty of the morning blue sky. 

The night after Rizal's death, people are in their homes filled with gloom and the others cried because of the death of one of the heroes of their race. But as the wind blows cold on the execution site of Rizal the dried blood that sticks on the ground facing the dark skies suddenly lit for a second without anybody witnessing the paranormal event happening on the dying grounds of Rizal and the dried blood disappeared. 

As the priests of Spain is having a conversation on their church saying they detected a huge amount of magical energy released on the body of Rizal after he was executed and they believed this might be another Holy Grail war that will happen on a country that they did not expect. They feared that the Holy Grail will be used against the Spain. This made the education system in the Philippines more restricted to the indios since they might discover the hidden power the Holy Grail possesses. 

The Spaniards continue on ruling the country but the hidden war starts after the death of a great hero.  The priests told the governor-general that the Holy Grail war started and they want a curfew from the night falls till morning rises to prevent any casualties and exposure to the Power of the Holy grail. Thus the governor-general commanded the soldiers and officials to execute the curfew. 

This war will change the fate of the country colonized by the oppressors from the west and this war was feared by the churches since the power of the Holy Grail will be responsible for what will happen on this world and when this power falls on the hands of the wrong person it might be used to incinerate humanity. The truth lies on who will obtain the grail during this war. 

That night a man smiles at the shadows of his rage and silently stares at the light that the church produces on the night where the Holy Grail war of Manila begins.