final

Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae loves Eunhyuk very much. They are perfect for each other. Everyone says that they should go out. But they are best friends. They can't be boyfriends, right?

 

But on Christmas night, when they are having a big dinner, Donghae likes it when his mother says that Eunhyuk is perfect for Donghae. He is embarrassed but happy too. Why is he so happy?

 

They share a room. They play for long and then sleep. Donghae looked at Hyukjae's face. He is very handsome. His lips are very plump. What will it feel like to kiss them?

 

Donghae wakes up in the morning. They run downstairs to get their gifts. Donghae opens his gift. It was expensive earphones that he wanted. It is a gift from Eunhyuk. He is so happy. His heart is beating fast. But it is only because he is excited, right?

 

They go for a walk. It's cold outside. Donghae shivers with the cold wind. Eunhyuk hugs him from behind. It gives him warmth. People look at them. He blushes and pushes Eunhyuk away. Now… best friends don't do that, do they?

 

They go to a lake in the park. There aren't any people. Donghae is still jumpy after Eunhyuk hugged him before. Eunhyuk apologizes. Donghae forgives him. He smiles at Eunhyuk and a snowball is thrown on his face. Now that is something friends do. So they are just friends, right?

 

Donghae runs after Eunhyuk and they fight with snowballs. After a few minutes, they fall on snow. They are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter