final

kiss kiss fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling with a blank face. He was still thinking about what had happened a few hours ago in school.

 

"Donghae, come here," Hyukjae said. Donghae was confused. Hyukjae was acting weird. But he nodded and came near Hyukjae.

 

"What do you want?" He asked. Hyukjae didn't say anything. He only looked at him with intense eyes. Then he caught Donghae's wrist and pulled him. "Where are you taking me?" Donghae protested.

 

"Just come with me," Hyukjae said. Donghae pouted. He didn’t question more.

 

Hyukjae brought them to an empty classroom. He let go of Donghae. He stood showing his back to Donghae.

 

"What is it?" He asked.

 

Hyukjae turned around quickly and kissed him right on his lips. Hyukjae kept his lips there. Donghae's eyes were wide open. He didn't have any time to react. He was too slow. After five seconds, Hyukjae pulled away and Donghae only looked at him.

 

Now Donghae is lying on his bed because Hyukjae left after that. He felt that Hyukjae was ignoring him. He didn't know how to talk to him too.

 

He hadn't seen it coming. That was a shocking kiss.

 

He was still thinking when the door opened and someone came inside. He thought that it was his mom.

 

"Donghae," he was shocked when he heard his name.

 

He looked at the person.

 

"H-Hyukjae?" He sat up.

 

Hyukjae was staring at the floor. His face was very red. His hair was hiding his eyes.

 

"Donghae," Hyukjae sighed. "I-I like you,"

 

Donghae gasped. His heart was beating fast. What should he do? He never thought about this weird situation. His best friend just confessed to him. He didn't know how to reply.

 

"Why are you not saying anything?" Hyukjae asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter