1/1

More

Jimin's been dreaming of it for months now. He wanted to look down and see his belly swollen and not because he had eaten too much but because there was a puppy growing inside him.

He's been mated to Jungkook for almost 3 years now and he couldn't wish for a better alpha. He's been friends with Jungkook since forever. They were born in the same pack but Jimin was older by two years. They practically grew up together, they knew each other by heart and that's how they fell in love. It's a very simple story, friends becoming lovers, but their relationship had always been simple. They've always been there for each other, since they were little pups. When Jungkook was bullied in primary school, Jimin had stood up for him. When they presented and found out that Jungkook was an alpha and Jimin an omega, they were happy for the other. But getting together has been a tough process.

It took them a whole year and a lot of pain to come to terms with their feelings. They had to look at the other having boyfriends, hoping for their happiness but also for their break up. They didn't tell the other directly that they would have been better together but hinted at it from time to time. When, finally, Jungkook got fed up with everything, he went to Jimin's house one evening and confessed. Jimin had just broken up with his boyfriend at the time and thought Jungkook was joking at first, that he only wanted to comfort him. When Jungkook convinced him that it wasn't a joke, he had cried from joy and they've been together since then.

But not once during those 3 years have they spoken about starting a family. Jimin hadn’t even thought about it when they mated. Jungkook had a breeding kink so the only moment the subject was brought up was during s*x. But during the past months, when Jimin was coming down from his high, he began to think about little feet and loud giggles all around the house.

He really wanted to have a baby. He wanted to have little pup that would look like him and Jungkook. He wanted to spend sleepless nights caring for them. He wanted to go to the park and watch Jungkook play with them. Jimin knew that his life would totally change, that it would never be the same and he was prepared for it. The problem was Jungkook. Jimin was scared to ask for his opinion.

So, the latter was sitting in the living room, waiting for Jungkook to come back home. He hoped the younger wouldn’t be too tired because Jimin wouldn’t be able to talk to him if it'd be the case. Just then, the door opened, Jungkook soon appearing in the living room, smiling at Jimin.

“Hi, baby.” He said, coming to kiss Jimin and sitting next to him.

“Hi, honey. How was your day?”

“It was great. I didn’t have a lot to do, just a few shots for a new model.” Jungkook explained, lying down on the couch and putting his head on Jimin’s lap.

“That’s good.” Jimin said, caressing Jungkook's hair. “I want to talk to you about  something.”

“What is it?” Jungkook asked, closing his eyes in contentment. He always loved it when Jimin caressed his hair.

“It’s a bit serious. I don’t want you to get mad or something. Can you promise me?” Jimin warily asked.

“Baby. I’d never get mad at you. You know me.” Jungkook said, sitting up and only now smelling distress in Jimin’s scent. He took his hands and kissed them softly, comforting the omega.

“I’ve been thinking a lot the last few months and I’ve come to a decision.” Jimin said, only now looking at the alpha. “I want us to have a baby.”

Silence took place between the couple. Jimin adverted his eyes after a few seconds and Jungkook brought one of his hands to his chin, turning his face back to look at him.

“Are you serious?” he softly asked.

“Yes. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time now and I’ve never been surer of anything in my life. Besides mating you.” Jimin admitted.

“Why do you only tell me that now? Did you think I wouldn’t want to?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. “Baby, I love you. And I would love to have a pup with you.” Jungkook said, squeezing Jimin's hand.

“Really?” Jimin asked.

“Of course.”

“Thank you. Thank you so much Kookie.” Jimin said, hugging Jungkook, tears rolling down his cheeks.

“I love you Minnie.”

“I love you too Kookie.”

“What do you think if we go try for a pup right now?” Jungkook said, taking Jimin up bridal style, making him giggle as he walked to their bedroom.

 

Some weeks later

Jimin had locked himself in the bathroom for five minutes now. Jungkook was waiting anxiously behind the door, wondering if it had worked.

They had been trying for a baby for weeks now, almost every night. They knew that it would be harder since Jimin's heat was still a few weeks away, just like Jungkook's rut, but they still were optimistic.

Just as Jungkook was thinking about this, the door to the bathroom opened, revealing a teary-eyed Jimin.

“Ooh, baby, don’t be sad-” Jungkook began.

“I-I'm pregnant. I really am.” Jimin said.

“S-seriously?” Jungkook asked, taking the pregnancy test from Jimin’s hands. He looked at it before handing it back to the omega. “What does it say?”

“Look, there’s two lines. This means that I am pregnant. If there were only one, it would have meant that I'm not.” Jimin explained, smiling from ear to ear.

“I’m so happy baby!” Jungkook exclaimed, taking Jimin in his arms and kissing him sweetly.

“Me too! I didn’t think it would work but I’m so so happy!”

“So, what should we do now?” Jungkook asked.

“We need to go to the hospital. I have to be registered with a doctor.”

“Okay. Let’s go right now.”

“Yeah. Let’s go baby.” Jimin said, giggling.


Author's Note :

I hope you liked it ! Don't hesitate to comment, even if you didn't like it, I like to read constructive criticism^^