1 of 1

Becoming Hanako
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey hey did you hear?" 

"Hear what?" 

"The rumor about the evil twins!" 

"Oh! tell me, tell me!" 

"There once twins, both are rotten to the core. They fought all the time over everything, until one day their fights went overboard." 

"Oh my god, what happened?" 

"One of them use the knife on the other, and maybe the other used the same knife to fight back. Apparently their fight left the room stained with so much blood it took days to clean it up!"

"That's horrible!"

"I heard, if you call their names at night in the school's basement they will appear." 

"Really!? What are their names?" 

"Amane and Tsukasa." 

----

"Amane~" The younger twin calls to his brother who was washing the dishes in the sink. The older ignores the younger's need for his attention and continues to finish washing the dishes that their apparently had left for him to do. After all, they were busy business woman and man but it didn't mean that they left the twins unattended. As both made an effort to be home to have dinner with their children, and care for them as much as they would when they are busy people. "Amane." The younger calls again, this time his voice less cheery unlike the first time that he had called to his brother. 

Forcing down an annoyed feeling, Amane turns to his brother with a frown. "What? Can't you see I'm busy? Can't you wait until I finish the dishes then we can play?" He grunts turning back to the sink, his brother Tsukasa was draining sometimes. Especially when his games always ended up in him being hurt in one way or the other. Which he has to hide the injuries underneath a long sleeve shirt that he always change into when he gets home to hide it from his parent, they hard to make up excuses for unlike for the injury on his cheek. Just as he was about to place the last dish on the drying rack, Tsukasa forcefully turns the other around, cashing the dish to fall on the floor, shattering into pieces. 

"You know I don't like being ignored." He speaks, voice cold with no emotions and a grin. Before he registers what had happened, Amane feels pain from his abdomen. Slowly he looks down to see a knife lodge into his stomach, he screams dropping to the floor. Barely holding on the side of his stomach careful to not touch the knife. "What the hell Tsukasa!" He yells in horror, gasping as the knife moves, the younger stood before him with a thinking expression on his face. "I just wanted to see how pretty inside of Amane can be. To see if he was pretty like he was on the outside." He chuckles as he kneels before he brother, cupping his cheek carefully. "Your blood is pretty, I wonder about the rest of you-" 

Blood drips from his mouth as he glances down at his chest. "Amane....never thought I did see you be less of a coward." As if all the anger that he had pushed back to avoid hurting the one person that he cared for the most in his life, had came rushing forward forcing the older twin to ignore his pain and pull the knife from his abdomen and stabs the other in the chest. 

The younger twin falls back with the older on top of him. Still holding onto the knife, gasping heavily as he feels his body was covered in cold sweat. "N-No..." he whispers, he rushes to stand up and call for help, forgetting his own wound but his blood lost causes him to loose his own footing. Almost falling back onto his younger twin was still smiling. Finally happy to see that his brother had stopped holding back the anger, the madness they both share. "Amane, can you pull the knife out. It hurts." He ask with a steady voice despite his fading vision, and the numb feeling he was getting on his arms. Like a pet that obeys his owner, without thinking Amane pulls the knife from his brother's chest which only makes the younger loose more blood. "T-Tsukasa- I-I H-help-" He mumbles incoherently as he tries to stand up and reach for the phone to call for their parents. Only stopping when the younger to ask him to stay with him. "It's cold, hold me......please. Please Amane...." Tsukasa whispers, eyes closing. Amane not wanting to leave his brother, telling himself that they will be fine, he lays down on the floor with his brother and hugs the other close as he too feels himself loosing his grip on reality. 

The parents finally came back after they finish with the last of their work. Both thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter