Arrival

when past come back as an Old friend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Long story short she didnt know where she was and who were the people around her?  Her arms and legs were still aching because of the all manhandling and the tied up hands were not helping either. It felt like just minutes ago she was with namjoon and all crew in the myendong. Nowshe was surroundded and confused, In the room with six person.”what are you looking at honey?” one called out while snickering. She was trying to recoil if they are some rival gang who bts fought or a  hitman who were hired. She come across with this kind of situtaton before but never ever it accelerate this quickly. Bts was always there to rescue her before she was abducted or even touched. Her eyes reach to the other faces whic repreat the same question but they never receive an answer.

 While one of them was repeating the same question,she felt a new presence in room and turn around to come across the person who she want to meet for a long time. There he was, zico , her zico is standing just a few meters away. But He was different if she could tell that. He was wearing black jacket and denime ,exposed part of his neck was covered with tattoos and a piercing, a goddamn piercing, she thought and laughed a little bit .dangerous auro radiate from his eyes and unfournately it was targeted  toward to her

“What we have here?” he got close to center of room in slow motion as he looked  to s.“The girl who is seen with bts, in your service“ p.o chuckled in a not so cutely way.She heard him but couldt keep her eyes of zico. Her mind was going crazy and childhood memories were echoing in her mind. Namjoon, her and jiho playing around and skipping school was echoing in her mind. Her dear friend who she found and the one who cant be reached.

“you..” she murmured.Zico look her instantly as he was waiting for her to talk . “Zico is that you?” she lean towards him as she talk involuntarily.His eyes change to pirtch black, murderous black.In the flash of light, he captured her between his arms to wall. she froze with her eyes wide open and pain in her back.

She was away from her hometown seoul for a long time and just 4 months ago she come back to the city. After spending half of the highschool and all university years far away, it was nice to meet with namjoon again and his new friends,BTS. But she could not reach her other friend jiho. When she talked with namjoon, he was reluctant about the topic and blocked her for a month. After several talks and a crying session, namjoon finally confessed that jiho was changed and can not be trusted.She made it clear to him that it was not good enough excuse for her.Still namjoon blocked her in every way by taking advantage of being the most powerful person in the seoul streets.

She was pulled back to reality with an angry voice of the zico“we are not in the first name base”he glared as he talked.For a second, she thought about the namjoon words.“ I guess they  mentioned my name to you but you are not allowed to say that ” he leaned close to her ears  making his breath hit to her ear. Even though she was captivated by the glee of finding him , she was not stupid she know he didnt recognize her and it must be handled.

“we are not that close right? Do you want to be close?”  a few chuckle heard from behind from members.“Actually we are” she murmured as she wait for the reaction. And it came so fast. Zico retrived a litle to see her face and smirk.

“are we? Or you want to be? I can arrange it ” he wait for classic reaction ,  eyes with fear and begging for mercy but none

Please log in to read the full chapter