Review

Dangerous Boys

SNSD were guided to a waiting room sorrounded by monitoring tv's which were going to reveal their new students.

First up was Taecyeon, looking at him at an instant they thought he was a model with dark golden hair and a masculine posture. He was simple he didn't smoke or drink but was violent, the camera focuses on him getting into a fight when someone called his mother a . He left the student bloodied which shocked SNSD. When interviewed by the crew for his sudden action he simply replied " i simply wish everyone respect my mother for who she is".

PD nim: Why did that student call your mother such a word.

Taecyeon: Basically just because my mother is white and my father was asian people hated on her. Everyone keeps spreading rumors about my mother even though it isnt true, since my father died before birth no one else can stand up for her so she just tries to ignore what everyone says. It hurts me seeing my mother go through all this pain so i do my best to shut the people who do plan on spreading stuff like that. Ever since i was young everyone teased me for not having a father and saying stuff like my father walked out on us due to me which really pissed me off and from then on i've been really progressive. I want to stop all that just for the sake of my mother and for my career of being a rapper/singer which im pursuing under JYPE. Since im foreign i find it hard to make friends, no one seems to understand the reason of all this anger.

Taecyeon's headmaster says his agressiveness is summoning all his talent which may disappear on the verge of beating someone up

Tifanny: OMG he's foreign.

Jessica: Yup the staff told me he speaks korean english and chinese!

Sooyoung: Yah focus on his situation right now, he seems to be going thorugh alot.

Hyoyeon: Wah he's so good looking and he's a trainee!

PD: Next dangerous boy

Hwi Hoon

Taeyeon: Wah is this show the handsome boys rather than the dangerous boys? look at him, he looks so pure!

A video plays on the screen showing Hwi Hoon going out to play at midnight with his friends and going to the karoake to smoke and get high. After all the partying the video focuses on the morning where Hwi Hoon is heading to school but disguises himself as an adult to buy cigarretes. When Hwi Hoon gets out of the store he continuosly swears at his friend saying how the seller spotted his uniform.

Sooyoung: Yah i've never seen someone swear continuosly like him! Omo so he went to school with a hangover?

Taeyeon: I'll keep an eye out for this one!

Next dangerous boy:

Kyung Kyu:

This time the video shows Kyung kyu at his grandmothers house, where shes puting medicine on his wounds he got for fighting. Kyung kyu gets agitated and agressive really quickly so people have to be careful. Kyung kyu moved to his grandmothers house after he started hating his parents for no particular reason.

Grandma: Please help improve my grandson i know he has potential even though he dropped out of high school, i hope he devotes himself to a dream he wants to achieve. I jsut want to die happy.

Sunny: i feel really sorry for his grandma :(

Next dangerous boy:

Goo Jisoo

The cameramen arrived at his house to find out he is gone, his mother repeatedly calls him but doesnt succeed.

Jessica: Yah such a trouble maker, sorry camer men!

His mother finally gets hold of one of his friends to find out he's participating on a music festival! They follow him to the festival to see him practising with his fellow band mates.

Hyoyeon: Yah he sings and looks great!

After the rehersal they finally meet and the PD interviews Jisoo

PD nim: Why weren't you there at that specific time for the interview.

Jisoo: Miahne my phones battery ran out when i went to play after that i probably forgot.

PD nim: Do you know the reason you forgot about thsi meeting?

Jisoo: How am i supposed to know he said,  with a smirk.

Sooyoung: AHahah i love his smirk.

Jessica: He seems really hard to approach.

PD nim: Its time you chose your dangerous boy!

Tifanny: Im goignf ro Taecyeon.

Sooyoung: Me too, lets share him :D

Tifanny: Arasso.

Jessica: Me and Yuri are going for Jisoo!

Seohyun: I want Hwi Hoon what about you Taeyeon unnie?

Taeyeon: ame here

Hyoyeon: So me and Sunny are with Kyungkyu?

SNSD: Neh.

PDnim: The dangerous boys have been on single rooms waiting for their mentors to arrive...