Final

Trust Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHEN HYEWON AND EUNBI "WERE" BESTFRIEND!!!!!

 

 

​​​​​​Eunbi 

 

 

"​​​​​​I'm starting to get worried  about Hyewon. She's unusually quiet and so out of herself these past few days." Eunbi started to mumble words to herself.

 

"Usually the younger will always talk to me if there's something bothering her. Hmmm what should I do? Should I approach her and force her to tell me what's keeps bothering her or just wait for her?". She keeps muttering to herself.

 

"Yaahhh! Unnie, are you starting to become a bee? I keep hearing buzzing sounds from you!". Yena said next to her.

 

"I want to be a Honey for my Pooh". She absent mindedly answer to the younger.

 

"Huh? Unnie you are weird today". Yena answered back.

 

"Ahhh it's nothing I'm just starting to get worried about Kwangbae, she's so not herself nowadays" She explained

 

"Unnie, I'm not sure what's happening but just a piece of advice. Don't just look on what's happening to her,  ask yourself what did you do or what did you do wrong to her." Yena tell the older smirking.

 

 

Eunbi went home to her and Hyewon's shared apartment. That she purposely picked. She picked the one who only have 1 bedroom enough for the two of them to share. Why not if it means they can sleep side by side.

 

AT HOME

 

"Hyewonah, I'm home". She announced the moment she enter the house.

 

"Ahh Unnie, you are here already, you want something to eat?". Hyewon ask.

 

"No worries I ate with Yena outside earlier after work." She answered back.

 

 "That's good unnie, wash up now and rest. I still have much to do with my work" Hyewon dismissed Eunbi already.

 

 

She started to frown.

 

"Hyewonah, can we talk for a moment". She asked the younger with her serious voice.

 

"Unnie, can we not today I really have so much to do." The younger nervously dismissed the older.

 

"KANG HYEWON" She shouted.

 

Hyewon look at the older fidgeting.

 

"Can you just tell me what's the matter, you are not yourself and most importantly, you are ignoring me, avoiding me and keep telling me you have work. Where's my cuddles? our movie night? we didn't even have time to eat outside?" She started to rap.

 

"Unnie, can you just calm" Hyewon stop.

 

Eunbi stopped but her face are so red from anger.

 

"Now talk to me, and I just saw your lappy you are just watching anime again". She raised her eyebrow indicating that she's already annoyed.

 

"Unnie!" The younger whined.

 

 

"NOW TALK!" She encourage the younger. She scare the younger I mean.

 

"Unnie!" The younger repeated.

 

"Talk or I wont talk to you for a long time!" She said.

 

 

"I'm about to talk, so please calm down.!" The younger said back.

 

 

"I just don't know myself anymore unnie. I'm having those weird feelings that I know what it is but I can't explain and tell to you" The younger said looking down at her hands.

 

 

"I'm your bestfriend why wont you let me know like you will always do before. What's gone wrong that you started to forget about me your one and only bestfriend" She said in all seriousness.

 

"Yeah, you are my bestfriend". Hyewon sarcastically said.

 

"What's wrong with it Hyewonah?". She asked.

 

 

"Nothing". Hyewon answered with sadness on her voice.

 

"I don't want to be your bestfriend anymore". Hyewon think loudly the older heard it.

 

"You what??? You don't want me to be your bestfriend anymore??. Hyewonah why?? what did i do wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter