4...

From The Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol never was really eager about something in his life.

Sure, he had some goals in life, he wanted to achieve, but it wasn't like he was the one deciding it, there were always people around to remind him of his future goals, of what was going to happen, and what he had to do when he came of age.

He was the only child of his family, and as being the only alpha son of his father who was the leader of their pack, he was going to inhert his father's position and be the next head alpha.

It was expected from him, and as growing up, Chanyeol was sure he had to do it, he needed to do it.

 

And he kinda went along with everything, accepting the role everyone wanted him to play, but sometimes he felt like he wasn't the one deciding what his life should be like.

He didn't want to be an ungrateful child, who didn't appreciate the good life that was being offered to him, his parents were always so nice to him, and disappointing them was the last thing Chanyeol wanted to do.

 

So when his mother, told him that there is a suitable omega chosen to be his mate, Chanyeol decided to go along with that too.

 

He sometimes dreamed about falling in love with his mate, and he dreamed about being so much in love when he was mating them, that he couldn't be any more in love.

He wanted to have a happy family, he wanted to shower his mate in love, cherish them, and treat them with affection and love. 

They would spend everyday togheter, being so happy that every other wolf in their pack was going to be jealous of them.

 

But how was that going to happen if he mated some one he hadn't met yet?

 

 

 

 

____________

 

 

 

 

"what's up man?"

 

Jongin asked, as he popped down beside his friend, who seemed to be drawn in his own thoughts.

Their bodies were all sweaty, after working for more than six hours, trying hard to finish their job of building the new cottage, the task was given to them and a few of other alphas from their pack about weeks ago, by alpha Siwon, Chanyeol's father and the leader of their pack.

Every one had left about an hour ago, but Chanyeol stayed, deciding to work his body more, to prevent more thoughts from busying his mind nonestop.

Ever since yesterday that his mother announced the big news, Chanyeol was worried, he wasn't feeling quite confident about mating when he wasn't in love.

 

And Jongin, being the good friend he was, sticked around to help his best friend.

 

And they were currently resting, after working hard for an hour. 

 

"nothing, just thinking.."

Chanyeol answered briefly.

 

"about what?"

Jongin asked, taking a glance at his friend's bothered face, wondering what was keeping his friend looking so troubled and silent.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter