1...

From The Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Baekhyun liked moments like this, when he was free, lying on the soft green grass on his own, cool breeze tickling his skin, with so many little cares in his mind, and with no one around, no pack mates to bother him with tasks to complete, or no mother around to nag him unstoppably.

Even his father wasn't around to hurt him, not physically, of course the head alpha never dared to hurt him physically or hit him, never in his eighteen years of living had he ever layed a finger on his omega son, not him, nor any other alpha was ever allowed to harass the weaker kind.

But Baekhyun would rather be hitted by the alpha father, than to be treated this way, like a lifeless object, or even less than that, something that worthed less than even garbage. 

Cold stares, careless acts and never been acknowledged as a living being, was what neglected the boy as he grew up over years.

Being the only son of the head alpha, he had to be an alpha to be able to inhert the title of his father, or at least a beta, omegas weren't meant to be rulers.

But Baekhyun wasn't nether an alpha nor a beta, he was an omega, with a kind heart, innocent soul, and a submissive personality,  he could be kind to everyone,  but at the end of the day he needed someone to rely on, because it was in his nature to be submitted. 

His petite body, short height, and narrow shoulders didn't help either, he was a pure omega after all.

And his father was never happy about it, he never voiced it out, but by growing up beside him, baekhyun was well aware of his father's lack of interest in him.

In all the eighteen years he lived as his father's son, the man never complainted baekhyun over nothing, even when one time that, baekhyun was trying hard to keep up with the alpha mates in hunting, he was an omega after all, it was twice harder for him to run as fast as alphas, even harder to chase or knock his prey over, but even though every one told him to stay in their territory like all the other omegas, baekhyun wanted to at last try, try to look strong, to be noticed, even if he failed, he wanted him, his father,  to know baekhyun was capable of doing something, he wanted to go hunting, and show his father that he could do it.

But, like every other time, his tries were always left unnoticed by his father at the end of it.

Baekhyun remembers that day, when he went back from his tiring day, among all the others, he was so happy, proudly carrying the corpse of the white rabbit he hunted on his shoulder, he knew it was nothing big, some alphas even hunted dears that, in size were thrice the rabbit baekhyun got, but what baekhyun cared about wasn't size of his prey, he was happy that he could at least do what other alphas did, he wanted to show his father that even though he wasn't an alpha, he could do what alphas do, he wanted to make the alpha see he wasn't a failure because of him being  an omega.

He didn't expect something big, a smile, or even a pat on his shoulder by his father, to acknowledge his afforts, was enough for him.

But all he got was a quiet

' you're not allowed to stay a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter