Tourist Spot :: Anniversaries + Tourfinite

↙—D-Tour—↗ || Girl Group

 

Happy one year anniversary, U-Turns!
by –supertour315                                    [Edit Post] [Delete Post]
56 Views | Posted on 3-11-2012 00:37:14
Tags [?] dtour (x)

At first I was very excited with D-Tour, and was proud how they had a fan base growing already back in 2010 so fast. But as a primary f(x) fan though, I was very upset how they managed to have an official fan club before their sunbae after only 11 months [not even a year! What is that?].

But then, D-Tour was really something you couldn’t escape from. Seriously, I tried. I recently started watching Stop and Ask Directions with D-Tour, and I fell in love with the girls all over again. They’re all so quirky and care close to nothing about their image, haha! Everyone knows how much of an ELF I am, so I’m seriously so happy to have D-Tour be so like their sunbae [EHB days, asdfghjkl. Omg, I miss that so much].

I’m a very regretful U-Turn, lol. I’m so happy to be back in the fandom. ;_;

Our girls might be called on as the “next SNSD” in terms of blatant favouritism, but I hope people realize how mediocre SM Entertainment treats them. SM Ent gives them a whole lot of crap too, okay. I mean, Cha Cha fainted during the recording for Lady Luck in Inkigayo!! DD: And seriously, wtf with the MVs? I wouldn’t have thought they’d give them like dancing in a box like they did to SuJu. -_- they gave EXO a freaking bazillion teasers!! They call the fans delusional and obsessive, but we’re really just trying to support our girls.

I will be sticking to this fandom. The girls are beautiful, and so are the fans.

AND OMG. WHO IS EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK!? ASDFGHJKL. THANK YOU SO MUCH SM ENT. SO YOU DO LOVE OUR GIRLS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

; A ; Their title track is called “Wonderland” and they’re releasing the individual teasers soon. Annie said Vanness was fully healed and there’s nothing about the Haneul/Hoya dating thing anymore. Homg, I cannot wait. <3

Oh, and - I just wanted to add. I found this wonderful blog on tumblr LOL 

© youknowyoureau-turnwhen.tumblr.com


 

2 years with D-Tour~!
by –xtourfinite001                                    [Edit Post] [Delete Post]
35 Views | Posted on 5-27-2012 00:37:14
Tags [?] dtour (x)

April 27, 2012 = D-Tour’s second anniversary. Omg, has it really been that long already? <3

In celebration of two years with the girls [though I admittedly was not a fan until about… a few months ago. Lol], I’ll be posting 40 facts about D-Tour! *u* Heeeee~ <3

Jaehwa

  • Jaehwa is their skinship maniac.
  • Vanness says she doesn’t like sleeping in the same bed with Jaehwa because the leader is very fussy when asleep.
  • Jaehwa was once the lead singer in a band called B2M.
  • Jaehwa is the only one with a tattoo [panda on her wrist] in the group.
  • Jaehwa is the only D-Tour member who appeared in other music videos, and interestingly enough, they were both Super Junior’s [Wonderboy + No Other. Yes, she’s the mystery girl who has seriously y legs. Asdfghjkl. Oh Leader Jae <3].

Vanness

  • Vanness’ favourite choreography is the one they use for “Burn it Up” [the other song they use to perform alongside with Love is War during promotions], since she’s most confident in her break dancing skills.
  • Vanness is a practitioner of wushu
  • Contrary to popular belief, Vanness sung a ballad when she auditioned for SM Entertainment.
  • During her brother’s wedding reception, Vanness sang SJM’s Blue Tomorrow with Annie.
  • According to Annie, Vanness’ figure is really good and is kind of in an hour glass shape.

Haneul

  • She is very close with the Infinite members, especially Hoya [asdfghjkl, my HoNeul shipper hear <3]
  • Her phone’s wallpaper is set to a selca of her and Cha Cha.
  • She is the closest to their “main” manager, Tae Jun [aka the y manager whose hometown is Jeju Island. Asdfghjkl.]
  • Haneul wants to try dying her hair blonde like Annie.
  • Haneul is a heavy sleeper, but she always wakes up early.

Cha Cha

  • Wants to be married before she turns 26.
  • She is claustrophobic.
  • Her hair grows extremely fast, which was why she had absolutely no hesitation upon cutting it off for Love is War.
  • Cha Cha is close to YG idols.
  • Haneul might have the 11 abs people envy, but Cha Cha has the golden figure [she’s a 7 like Jessica].

Annie

  • Heechul calls her “Fireball” because she once dyed her hair platinum blonde during trainee days.
  • She has the tendency to hum while sleeping.
  • Annie’s favourite unnie is Vanness.
  • Annie adores her EXO hoobaes.
  • When it comes to languages, Annie is the best among them [she’s not fluent – but she gets things easily].

Jieun

  • Jieun is closest with leader Jae.
  • Out of all the members, Jieun is the richest.
  • Jieun is coulrophobic, meaning she’s afraid of clowns.
  • When asked to pick someone she would like to do a duet with, she picked member Haneul.
  • Jieun really, really wants a kitten, when she said this, fans started sending her lots of kitty plushies.

D-Tour

  • All of the members can cook, but they leave it up to Vanness instead.
  • The members have all been roommates at one point or another.
  • The current grouping of roomies is as follows; Jieun-Jaehwa, Vanness-Annie, and Cha Cha-Haneul.
  • D-Tour was said to be a group that was “surrounded by good-looking men” [three out of seven of their managers were former models/trainees]
  • 4 out of 6 members study at Kyunghee University. Cha Cha and Vanness both study at KNUA.
  • According to their manager, it’s like a runway fashion show when it comes to airport fashion.
  • The members all agreed that their favourite song and concept so far is “Love is War”.
  • D-Tour as a whole is closest to Super Junior, when compared with the other SMTOWN idols.
  • “Stop and Ask for Directions with D-Tour!” was filmed continuously for over a week, the members did not have any problems with the shooting and asked if they could do something like that again.
  • D-Tour wants to do a collaboration stage with Infinite the most, since apparently, they are close with Infinite members because of Haneul.

Everything is © of fyeahdtourfacts.tumblr.com


 

Title: Letting Go
Fandom: D-Tour/INFINITE
Pairing: Haneul/Hoya
Word count: 420
Summary: “Don't go.” He pleaded, staring right into her eyes.

The door opened violently, creating a loud bang when it collided with the wall. The trainees still present jumped up from the sound, and immediately turned to see the culprit. Lee Howon, another trainee of the agency, stood there, anger all over his face. He was panting and had probably rushed to get here.

“Where is she?”

He didn't give a name, but everyone knew who he was talking about. Three people pointed to a figure in a corner of the room, packing her things and getting ready to go home. He strode to her, interrupting her packing by enveloping her right wrist in his big and calloused hand. The girl raised her head to meet his eyes. She saw despair and betrayal in them. 

“Don't go.” He pleaded, staring right into her eyes.

He had just learned from a friend that she was transferring to SM Entertainment, leaving behind Woollim Entertainment... and him. He didn't want to let her go. Not now, not ever. She was his, and would remain by his side no matter what. They would debut, in two different groups but under the same agency. They would begin dating and the CEO would approve it because it would be easier to cover up for a relationship within the agency than it would be for separate ones.

She couldn't go.

“Please, don't make it hard for me to leave.” She croaked, her voice not as clear as normal. She was trying hard not to let her tears fall.

He hesitated. He didn't want to let her leave, but he didn't want to cause her any pain either.

“I worked hard for this, Howon. I deserve to train under SME.”

He was well aware of that fact. He had seen her, training even after practice ended. Always doing more than what she was asked. Radiating charisma and inspiring other trainees to push themselves beyond their own limits. Just like what she was always doing. How could he even try to make her stay? She indeed deserved it. And besides, it's not like she would listen to anything he'd say. Howon inwardly chuckled; she was too damn independent to follow what he had planned since he had met her.

“Howon...” She softly called out. She had seen something change in his eyes. He was now bitterly looking at her, yet with a tenderness that made her heart flutter. He sighed, resigned, before looking straight into her eyes with a new found determination.

“I'll see you on stage then, Jaerin.”

© HeyRou05

.oOo.

Title: Differences and Similarities and Everything in Between
Fandom: Tourfinite
Pairing: Annie/Dongwoo
Word count: 504
Summary:
 “I like her. Isn’t that what matters?”

They’re fire and water, Woohyun tells Dongwoo one day. Dongwoo doesn’t get it and instead, smiles and laughs at his dongsaeng, patting him on the back before walking away with a happy tune.

He doesn’t get why everyone in the group is so against them, he and Annie – Annie, D-Tour’s Annie, Seo Nara; his Nara.

Dongwoo thinks they complement each other perfectly. He’s loud and obnoxious and cheery, and she’s quiet and humble and reserved. Does that not seem like such a perfect mix?

Annie comes over with one call from Dongwoo, and the members all secretly frown and shake their heads when she isn’t looking. Dongwoo doesn’t mind their dissatisfaction, not at all. He thinks it’s pretty funny, but he’ll never say it to Annie. Sunggyu suddenly pulls him away when Annie goes to set down her things. With a serious face, the leader asks him if he’s sure about this, if he’s sure they could even work out.

He shrugs and answers him with a dopey grin, “I like her. Isn’t that what matters?”

Sunggyu shakes his head and leaves him be. Annie tells him he should rest since she heard from Woohyun that he caught something earlier that week, and that she would be cooking something up for him in the meantime.

He takes the time to ponder on what it is exactly that makes the others so worried they might not work and Dongwoo would only be hurting himself in the end.

He takes both their points into consideration. On technical levels, they are quite different. He is the swag rapper, and she’s the delicate vocalist. On a more personal level, though, is where he finds most of the differences. He’s loud and reckless, and she’s quiet and thorough. He’s impulsive and fearless with regards to his image, and she’s careful and thoughtful when it comes to anything that might affect her group. Not to mention they are just too different in terms of their status. Sure, they had both debuted in the same year, but D-Tour is on a level higher than where he is, he admits.

He grins; at least Woohyun had been right. They are fire and water, one hot and burning and passionate, the other cool and calm and collected.

Dongwoo suddenly hears metal contacting with wood. Alarmed that Annie might have hurt herself, he quickly exits the room and stands quietly by the doorway as he sees half of the members [those who are supposedly opposed to their relationship]

“I like him, and isn’t that all that matters!?” Annie shrieks out finally, cheeks flushed and eyes ablaze.

Dongwoo comes over within two strides. He wraps an arm around her easily and holds her close, grinning from ear to ear. Annie blushes furiously and covers her face, apologizing repeatedly as the members awkwardly tell her that it would be fine. Dongwoo keeps laughing and pointing at all the members, rubbing it in their faces.

They aren’t so different as much as they are alike, Dongwoo notes.

.oOo.

Title: Ideals
Fandom: Tourfinite
Pairing: Jieun/L
Word count: 658
Summary: “Who cares about ideals? I want something – someone – real.”

“I honestly like girls who are innocent and glistens. Someone with long wavy hair and a faint aura,”

Her stomach twists.

Jieun purses her lips upon reading the line, his line.

Her heart squeezes.

Is he being honest? Who is she kidding, L has never lied. Is he being serious? Does she not know him that well? Of course L would be the only one serious at times like these.

She isn’t pure and innocent. She doesn’t glisten. She stares at her reflection by the mirror; her hair is stick straight for this round’s comeback. She can’t see her aura.

Jieun closes the laptop and locks herself in her room.

--

“I actually have an ideal type in one of the girl groups currently promoting today. A hint is that she’s in a five member girl group. They also won no. 1.”

Her gut clenches.

Jieun wishes she hadn’t come to the stupid fan inauguration, his fan inauguration.  

Her heart falls.

Why will he say that? Maybe it’s just another trick of his to gain attention for the group. Why will he go so far? Can’t he tell how she will feel about that? Of course he won’t – he’s Kim Myungsoo. 

D-Tour has long since ended promotions for Zoom back in April. And last time she checked, D-Tour is a six member group. They might have won number 1, but she isn’t sure the news had reached him.

Jieun adjusts her disguise and exits the hall without looking back.

--

“My ideal type is someone who looks only at me.”

Her tummy flips.

Jieun takes a glance to where the INFINITE members are sitting, where he is sitting.

Her heart skips a beat.

What will he think about her now? Countless thoughts run through her head, everything worse than the next. Does it even matter to him what she thinks anymore? She doesn’t want to think about it, at all.

From across the room, he doesn’t even spare her a glance.

As soon as they call for a break, Jieun leaves the set.

--

“My girl shouldn’t avoid me, you know.”

Her stomach twists. Her gut clenches. Her tummy flips.

Jieun turns and is faced with the one person she doesn’t want to see.

Her heart… she doesn’t know what it does anymore.

She’s not avoiding him. She just can’t bear to see him.

“I think we should end this game.” She says, firmly and straight to the point. L raises a brow and blocks the doorway when she tries to escape. He closes the door behind him and locks it, crossing his arms and preventing her from trying to weasel herself out of the confrontation. It seems he’s well prepared. But she is too – maybe, slightly.

“What are you talking about now?” He asks, brow still raised and eyes still on her.

It’s funny when she wants to sigh in relief at the fact that his eyes are finally on her.

“You and me, we don’t fit each other.” She explains carefully and dares to look him back in the eye. “Your ideals and mine clash horribly, you know? And I don’t even know how we came to be when the one you want is definitely far from who I am!”

“And do you know what I even want?” he laughs, as if taking it all as a joke. She frowns even more.

“I don’t know, but she sure isn’t me! Goddammit, Myungsoo – could you be any more obvious on how you want to end it between us? All these things about your ideal type, seriously? Could she be any more different from me? If that’s what you wanted, then you didn’t have to string me along so badly all these times! Ugh!” Jieun finally snaps back.

His mouth forms into a thin line and his eyes get fiery.

“Who cares about ideals? I want something – someone – real.” He mumbles and captures her lips in a kiss.


 

A/N:: I give up waiting. LOL OTL I was actually going to wait for AFF to provide the back-up files for the deleted stories/updates since I did a lot of editting along with the update last week, but I'm giving up on waiting. ; A ; Not blaming AFF or anything - it was my fault for not , so apologiessss. I'll try to put up the next chapter as soon as possible [I'm still editing and stuff LOL OTL] I'm sorry for the long wait, and I'm sorry you guys have to wait some more. ;_____; you are free to bash me whenever you want. asdfghjkl.