Tourist Spot :: Super/Shinee-Tour

↙—D-Tour—↗ || Girl Group

 

IT’S ME AGAIN!! SM Town ’10 style~
by Rise&SHINee17                                                [Edit Post] [Delete Post]
34 Views | Posted on 9-5-2010 00:37:14
Tags [?] 
dtour (x) smtown (x)


Hi dearly daisy buddies!
I’m back again to share some of my thoughts... again. You must be tired of it as of now huh? But I can’t help it!

Soooo guys, I just came back from SM Town Live ’10 Los Angeles and guys... guys... that was awesome!

Of course, I’m still upset about DBSK (I wanted to see all of my oppas back together! TT_TT) but I was sooo happy to finally see SM Artists in the flesh!
Anyway, I’m going to talk about it in my next blog (yep, another one xP) in which I’ll upload all the photos I took. I’m too tired to do it right now... I bet you’re wondering why I am writing this blog, then. Well... I just had to talk about SM’s maknae group; D-TOUR!!! *claps**claps**claps*

You know, I wasn’t expecting much about them. The group is only four months old after all. D-Tour was nothing compared to DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, and all of our favourites, right?
DAMN, I was wrong!

The members totally rocked the stage during their performances! I realized I hadn’t paid enough attention to their songs. I now have a newfound addiction to “Spotlight”, though! Spotlight~ Spotlight~ =D
Fortunately, I knew their names before the concert, so I could tell who was who.
Vanness and Eunhyuk dance solo!! >.< That girl’s so luck (I’m too jealous to say talented... >.>) Okay, so maybe there were other pairs, too (Yunho/Victoria!! Omg, OTP. Plus Hyoyeon/Taemin! XD) but daaaaaamn! As my friend who went with me said, “ on stage” TT.TT
Annie and Jaehwa singing with Taeyeon and Tiffany, it was pretty sweet too! Covering a ballad, nice! XD And I swear, Haneul is Minho’s female version regarding charisma (flaming charisma Haneul??). I’m straight and all, but she gave me chills during her solo! As my friend said, “I would tap that.” (Friend is a she, fyi!!)


Buuuuut, my favourite is probably Ji Eun. Her personality... ohh, her personality, it is just daebak! I was pretty far away and all, so I couldn’t really tell, but my other friends (who were nearer the stage, those lucky bishes!!) got some fancams of D-Tour interacting with other SM Town idols~
There was once when she sent Cha Cha a death glare when Cha Cha interrupted her during her introduction speech (I thought she was going to strangle the girl!) or how she denied Jaehwa’s hug during the finale. Her face was all “What-the-hell-do-you-think-you’re-doing?” LMAO!
She is such a diva. LMAO. Really, if I didn’t support KeyCha so much (asdfghjkl they are perfect, okay) I would pair those two up. *_*

Anyway, I’m going to bed now, I am EXHAUSTED! But I’ll stalk D-Tour on the internet first thing in the morning! D-Tour, you just gained a fan, kekeke.


 

Title: Fa Mulan and Li Shang
Fandom: D-Tour/SHINee
Pairing: KeyCha
Word count: 573
Summary: “Would you bite a man’s but for me if I were some chick taking a bath in need of a diversion because all the other guys thought I was guy since I was cross-dressing in order to join the army?”

They sat side by side; their legs crossed, arms folded, and back against the wall. They were supposed to be rehearsing, but had instead left their practice rooms for an empty room where they could be alone and out of the watchful eyes of their managers. Why? To watch the rest of Mulan, of course.

Key snuck a side glance at the older girl, or woman, as he was reminded every time he saw her. She had cut her hair just last week. Her long, styled curls were no more. He furrowed his brow; playing with her long hair was one of his favorite ways to annoy her. He turned his attention back to his laptop, on which the movie was playing. It had reached the “King of the Rock” scene, as he would call it.

“Hey, Ki Bum,” she muttered, prodding his side sharply.

“What?” he answered, now irritated by her poke. He rubbed his side.

“Would you do that for me?” Ae Cha asked, pointing the laptop.

“Do what?” He tilted his head. Her normally fierce and analyzing eyes showed genuine curiosity.

“Would you bite a man’s but for me if I were some chick taking a bath in need of a diversion because all the other guys thought I was guy since I was cross-dressing in order to join the army?”

He stared back at her, first surprised by the question, then thoroughly disgusted by the content.

“I prefer to keep my mouth clean,” he snorted in distaste. “Anyway, you wouldn’t need to crossdress in order to blend in with a bunch of men.”

Without a word, she shoved him, hard.

“Yah!!” he shouted.

“What?” she asked innocently, batting her eyelashes. He was stunned for a moment, but quickly recovered himself.

“Uh, forget it,” he mumbled. “Just watch the movie.”

Ae Cha raised her eyebrow and turned back to the laptop. With her eyes glued to the screen, she smoothed out the wrinkles of her shirt. He smiled to himself, realizing she was wearing the studded high tops he bought for her when they last went shopping together. He covered his mouth as his smile grew wider; all his fondest memories of their shopping expeditions came flooding into his mind. The scene where Mulan, or Ping, attempts to compliment a dejected Li Shang came up.

“I think I’d be better as Li Shang,” he announced nodding his head. “He’s good looking, has power over everyone and most importantly, he’s good looking.”

“I think you’re more like Mushu,” she argued. “He’s self-righteous and annoying, just like you. And I can be the horse because the horse always beats Mushu up.”

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Even though you do look like a horse,” he began, earning a smack on the arm. Glaring at her, he continued, “You’d be better as Mulan. She’s headstrong and unfit for marriage.”

He snickered, only to be tackled to the floor. He yelled and struggled to get out of her strong grip. She released him and resumed her previous sitting position, paying attention to the movie and acting as if nothing had happened. He sat up and scooted into his normal spot by her side. Once again, he hid a smile behind his hand.

You can be Fa Mulan and I’ll be Li Shang.

“Hey, we should watch Mulan II after this,” he suggested.

Because in the end, they live happily ever after.

“Okay.”

.oOo.

Title: The More the Merrier
Fandom: Super Junior/D-Tour (Super-Tour)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Annie (KyuNie)
Word Count: 416
Summary: She’s always thought that despite his soothing vocals, he was a little strange. Only just a little.

An exhausted Cho Kyuhyun slumped forward, alone in the cafeteria of the SM building. He didn’t know why he was in the cafeteria; he wasn’t in the slightest bit hungry. Tousling his hair, he buried his head in his arms. Taking a nap in the cafeteria probably wasn’t the best idea, but he was too lazy to get up and go to a place more comfortable.

He groaned as his phone vibrated in his pocket. Too tired, he didn’t bother to check who it was. As it only vibrated once, he assumed it was a text.

“Aren’t you going to check who texted you?”

“No,” he answered gruffly before looking up.

Seo Na Ra, more commonly known as Annie, stood in front of him, clad in sweats and carrying a bottle of orange juice. She seemed to be tired as well, but not as tired as him. She shrugged and turned to leave.

“Hey, wait,” Kyuhyun said suddenly. She stopped and looked at him, surprised. “Uh, just…sit.”

Confused, she nodded slowly and took her place in the seat across from him.

“I suppose the others can do without me for a few minutes,” she said softly, setting her orange juice on the table.

Kyuhyun blinked. Feeling content, he set his head down again.

“Um, Kyuhyun-oppa,” she said uncertainly. “Why did you ask me to sit when all you’re going to do is sleep?”

He did not answer. Annie shifted uncomfortably in her seat, looking around the room awkwardly. She unscrewed the cap to her juice and sipped it daintily. She raised her eyebrow and stared at the supposedly sleeping Kyuhyun. She’s always thought that despite his soothing vocals, he was a little strange. Only just a little. Sighing, she rested her head on her hand and turned to look out one of the windows.

Apparently not asleep, Kyuhyun peeked at Annie from under his arm. He ducked his head again when she turned to look at him.

“I saw that,” she told him quietly. “Is it okay if I go back to my rehearsal? Jaehwa-unnie said she needed to go over something with me.”

He shook his head without looking up. Perplexed, she leaned back in her seat. She scratched her head and tapped her fingers against her lap.

“Annie.”

She looked at Kyuhyun to find him staring at her with his head resting in his arms.

“I….don’t want to be alone,” he admitted.

Understanding, she flashed a small smile.

“The more the merrier, right?”

“Exactly.”

.oOo.

Title: Dance Machine
Fandom: D-Tour/Super Junior
Pairing: EunNess
Word count: 551
Summary: Eunhyuk wasn’t a creeper either, but he really did just like to see her dance.

Vanness wasn’t like the other trainees, nor was she anything like the other idols in the agency that specialized in dance. She wasn’t that much of a professional; Eunhyuk could easily see her flaws when she messed up and how stiff her moves were during the first week of their come backs. But there was just something about the way she moved that had him stop and stare every time he passed by the training room.

Vanness wasn’t like Kim Hyoyeon or Stephanie Kim or Victoria Song. She was not as polished, not as talented, not as experienced. But there was just something very passionate about how she moved that Eunhyuk could easily say he liked Vanness’ dancing better than the others.

It was accidental, the first time he saw her practicing alone with the music blaring through her player. It was coincidental too when he caught up to her immersed in the beat of whatever was playing through her headset when he only wanted to practice dancing on his own. But then the accidents had gotten more and more frequent and sometimes he would just deliberately wait until around ten in the evening to catch a glimpse of her practicing some dance moves.

He never once bothered her, he knew the way she moved when people were watching tended to get more exaggerated; he liked this version of her dancing better.

“Hyung, you’re like a stalker now.” Ryeowook told him one day, catching him subtly trying to stare into the dance room as they passed by. It was the same dance room Vanness always went to and Ryeowook probably knew her too well to know even her schedules and practice habits. “She definitely won’t like you if you keep this up.”

Eunhyuk didn’t like her; she was nothing like his usual girlfriends or the ones he usually fell for. He didn’t, at least that’s what he thought. Eunhyuk wasn’t a creeper either, but he really did just like to see her dance.

This went on for a while until she finally spoke up one night. “What are you doing here?” she asked. He didn’t reply, instead he merely sat where she could see him and let her practice again. After that, it became more obvious that she knew he was there. Eunhyuk didn’t mind.

It was when Donghae began dancing with her for SM Town Paris that he stopped coming. Because she wasn’t alone anymore, because she didn’t dance like herself anymore, that was more than Eunhyuk could take. Donghae started practicing harder too, he noted, always staying late and he wondered briefly if Vanness still practiced as late as she did with Donghae.

But old habits die hard. Eunhyuk ended up going back only to see Vanness alone in the dance room, wife beater, high tops, harem pants and all.

“Donghae doesn’t know how I dance. Our styles don’t click.” She told him curtly once he was inside the room. She looked up at him from her seat in the middle of the floor. “Dance with me?”

“And you think I can?”

She nodded.

Of course he could do it. He grinned brightly and took her hand; he knew enough of the dance steps from Donghae’s constant parading in their room. He was Super Junior’s dance machine, after all.


 

A/N: The blogpost was by HeyRou05 and two of the drabbles [KeyCha + KyuNie] was by dominikki! Credits to them! *u* <3 Potential double update today~ Let me just... you know... finish the next chapter. LOL OTL