Final

Mission Failed!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twicelights in Shizuoka


Twice members were getting ready to gather around the stage where they were going to sing their last song in the event. Yeah, and it's none other than Stay by My Side. The members were playing around like little kids on the stage specifically Yoo Jeongyeon who throw the banner to ONCEs and run to the prepared stage after that. She acted childishly and went to the upper stage where Momo and Nayeon are standing, her minds already targeting Momo's shoes to be thrown away by her later. Little did she know, there's someone who is watching her from afar, minds busy with a strategy to make her girlfriend jealous for the first time.

.

.


Mina's pov 


‘I need to do something. But how? It's not easy to make her become triggered with something silly.’ she thought but then her eyes caught someone's figure who's walking towards her now.


‘Oh god, there is Chaeng!! I'm sure she can help me to make Jeongyeon feels jealous’


I waddle a bit to the left to block Chaeyoung and purposely grabbed her hand while she's on her way to stand on the stage. Chaeyoung smiled at me and I can see her cuteness clearly. I decided to glance at the back, a spot where Chaeyoung is standing and decided to step back too to be on the same level as her on the stage. Chaeng automatically wrapped her right hand on my shoulder and bring me closer to her while Dahyun and Sana are walking towards us too. Jeongyeon is on her way to Momo and Nayeon.


When Sana started singing her part, a shoe is suddenly flying in front of us and Chaeng was laughing her heart out. All of us were smiling too after seeing my girlfriend's naughty behaviour and I could feel Chaeyoung's hand sliding off from my shoulder as she need to sing her part soon. I purposely stared at her when she sang her part in this song and even rested my head on her shoulder but, I didn't expect she would do the same to me.


When I started singing my part, I saw Jeongyeon already standing on the same level as us and talking with Sana about her shoes. She's laughing like a maniac while watching Sana throwing her own shoes too. I don't know which part is funny tho. It seems normal to me. Sana even tried to get Jihyo's shoe but yeah, she didn't succeed in doing so since Jihyo is being mean to Sana. But then I saw Sana throwing another shoe again and Chaeng really love it when she did that so I was eyeing Sana intensely while singing my part. Including when she's walking towards my seated girlfriend.


‘Ehhhhhhhhh??? Did she just go to my girlfriend??? And Jeongyeon even took her hand too??? What's that suppose to mean Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter