03.03.2023 - First Entry

Because Of You

03 03 2023

 

" Two hearts becomes one 
Because of a mistake someone made 
All  appreciation goes to you 
Because of you 
Our feelings are known to each other " - Keisha Alayna 

 

This is a story of a lady who are in a very good relationship with a guy she love most. At least, that is what she feels but he will definitely disagree. He thinks he loves her more. 

Either way, they are both lovers who is destined to be with each other. It have been three years since they are together. 
 
__________________________________

Hi! I am Keisha. Keisha Alayna to be exact. Today, I will be sharing on a story to start of the new month with a new diary. 

This story are about me. I am not the type to look back at the past because I am happy with them. I like to enjoy the present and move forward. However, I have a reason on why I want to share my story. 

It is because I feel that, someone else can relate to this story a lot and who knows we can be friends. 

Let's start! 

It is a brand new afternoon.12pm. i was waiting for my older sister Isha Makayla at a study corner near her lecture room. I was writing on a pink glittery notebook about a guy who stole my heart. 

When I was finishing my entry of the day. A voice could be heard , I looked up to see Isha Makayla. She was smiling brightly at me and I return back the smile. As we was hugging each other after four hours of seperation , I saw a familiar guy running towards us and making so much noise. 

Dramatic?  Yes. We are the drama king and queens. Everyone in the school knew that. 

Back to the story, the three of us ended up hugging together. The hug lasted for three minutes. 

After we are free from the hugged, Isha wanted to get some food to eat. We decided to eat something light but filling ,so, our decision was to eat at a sandwich cafe. 

I quickly packed up my stuff because I am as hungry as them and walked with them. 

" How's class, Sis?" I asked as I walked beside Isha. 

" Not fun. The topic are heavy. " 
" I need a break from them. " Isha respond as she make a funny facial expression that I am not able to describe. 

" How about you , Hyunjin? " Isha asked while she lock her arms with ours. 

" I wasn't even listening to lecturer today. " 
" I fell asleep." He said as he looked at us with a playful smile. 

I shook my head at both of them. As expected by them, they are not the type to enjoy theory session. 

Honestly, I do not enjoy theory either but it is not to the point I dislove it. None of us feels that way. 

So, as we walked towards the food store, someone called Hyunjin from behind, we turned to looked at the person, and we saw Dahyun. 

Dahyun is  his coursemate. She is one of the popular student in school because she came from a wealthy family. 

If I remember correctly, she liked him but her heart was not accepted by Hyunjin. 

I don't know why and that is not my concerned. I am the type that don't meddle with other people's issue. 

Back to the story again , we looked at Dahyun then my sister and I looked at Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked like he was not in the mood to talk to her. But when she came closer to us, he had nowhere to escape and she looked as though she have something urgent to tell him  

" Hyunjin! " Dahyun called him sweetly and sharply. 

Hyunjin looked at her as he hummed shortly. 

" Can we talk for a short while? "
"Extremely important. " She said and gave a hint that that was urgent. 

Hyunjin looked at us then at Dahyun. I heard a small sigh escape from his mouth. 

" Fine. " 
" 5 minutes. " He told her. 

He looked at us again and we communicated through our eyes.  Isha and I went ahead to the food store. 
 
Once we reached the food store, we took our place at the glass mirror where we could see the flower garden. Isha favourite spot. 

After we placed our things at Isha's favourite spot. We went to order our food along with Hyunjin's. 

So, I don't know what happened with Hyunjin and Dahyun after we left. I will asked him to tell me what happened. 

Well, I am done with the first part of my story. Will continue again next time. 

Good Bye!