End.

Dreamlike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s almost noon and the skies are clear, it’s perfect weather to do the laundry but that’s not the case here. It’s hot weather which makes people think twice to do chores or just laze around.

Music echoing around the house and humming from a sweet voice can be heard occasionally in between the songs.

The owner of the house seemly finished cooking and the smell is really good that can make anyone drooling. Various foods are being made by the hands of a supergirl.

Yes, cooking in hot weather but what’s the point of having air conditioning if she didn’t use it especially at a time like this? The house right now it sure feels like an iceberg in Atlanta.

“Hmm, should I prepare the foods now?” Pounder all by herself for first-world-problem before her eyes set on the sink.

“The after cooking is too troublesome. One of the reasons I don’t like cooking even I love cooking.”

She sighed seeing the mountain of the dishes she needs to do. She wore pink gloves and start her job.

“Troublesome troublesome.” She pouts while continuously washing the dirty dishes until she finishes her task.

“Finished!”

begging for a cold drink after the exhausting task and quickly open up the fridge. Taking out her strawberry milk and pour it to the strawberry-look-a-like cup.

“Ahhhhh! That’s so refreshing!” She finishes the milk in one way is the result of how thirsty she is.

The realization hit her after she looks at her cup.

“Another dirty dishes.” She groans before headed to the sink.

 

 

 

 

*Ding Dong*

 

“Huh? Who is that?” Sakura quickly dries her hands.

“I’m coming!” Sakura runs to the front door and opens it.

“Hello, Sakura unnie. It’s been a while!”

“Yujin!”

The taller girl excitedly hugs Sakura and kiss her cheeks. Sakura smiles at the younger before patting her head.

“I miss you Yujin. Please come in.”

“Okay~”

“Why didn’t you tell me you wanna come?” Sakura told Yujin to wait for a moment as she prepared a drink for the guest.

“I just wanna surprise you.”

“Good for you I’m at home today. Do you wanna eat Yujin?”

“It’s okay unnie I’m not hungry. I’m having a late breakfast anyway.”

“If you’re hungry later, just tell me.”

“Alright. How are you doing?” Yujin asks as she wanders around the house.

“I’m good. Work but I’m enjoying it. In another word, I’m happy.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Great to see you quickly adapt to the new environment.”

“This is amazing Sakura you talking to, Yujin ah.”

Yujin chuckle at the self-proclaimed remark.

“Still the same annoying brat Sakura.”

“Hey hey, watch your mouth young girl.” Sakura playfully said before gesture Yujin to have a drink.

“Thank you.” Yujin sips the drink prepared for her and release a huge sigh of relief. “That was good! My throat is dying because of the hot weather.”

“Sapporo is so hot these days. Even I can’t bear to stay outside for a long time.” Sakura refilling the empty glass before giving it to Yujin again.

“Thank you.”

“How’s Tokyo? Did you have any trouble in there?”

“So far I’m good. The workers are all welcoming me even though they’re shy at first.” Yujin munching the snack that she saw on top of the table.

“Japanese people are shy and introverts. Glad that your personality managed to break their shyness.”

“Probably because I knew your language. If you didn’t force me to learned before, I’m so in trouble now. You have my thanks.” Yujin playfully winks and gives a deep bow to the other girl.

“This is the great Sakura you talk to. You’re welcome!” She smugly said leaving the younger girl crack.

“How long your contract left for the project?”

“Approximately 14 months to go. If the project finishes earlier than expected, I can go back to Korea early.”

“I see. Everything is going smoothly. I’m glad you’re doing well.”

“Yep! To be honest, I miss Korean foods so much.”

“Ahh, suddenly I miss gopchang.” The sudden imagination about gopchang makes them drooling.

“I still can’t believe Hyewon unnie successfully forced you to eat gopchang and you love it.”

“I can’t believe i refused to eat that for a long time. I’m so disappointed with myself.”

“Exaggerating Sakura is still there.”

“Of course! There’s no gopchang in Japan.” She pout.

“Let’s go back to Korea next month for a week. How’s that sound?”

“Really? Ooh, I’ll check my schedule after this. I will inform you later.”

“Nice! It’s a plan then. Gopchang tour!”

“I will tell Hyewon about this. I think she is not that busy next month.”

“Talking about Hyewon unnie, where is she? I didn’t see her around. Usually, she’s all over you.”

Sakura smile sheepishly hearing Yujin’s question. It makes the taller girl more wonder.

“What? She’s not here?” Yujin question.

Sakura shakes her head. “She’s in the room.”

 

 

 

 

Before Yujin can continue, they heard the master bedroom door open. The said girl drags herself straight to the kitchen, eyes searching for something or someone.

“Kkura~”

“I’m here~” Sakura waves her hands.

Hyewon saw her wife and lifelessly walking to the living room.

“Hi, Hyewon unnie.” Yujin call as she knows Hyewon didn’t notice her presence.

Hyewon halts her movement and saw her favorite dongsaeng in her house. She dashes towards Yujin and gives a big hug.

“I miss you kiddo.”

Sakura smiles seeing the heartwarming scene in front of her.

Seeing Hyewon patting Yujin’s head like a child. Inspect on Yujin’s life in Tokyo. Nag at the younger girl as Hyewon saw how thin Yujin get because she forgot to eat since she is busy with work. Pinching Yujin’s hand for not noticing them early with her arrival in their house.

Sakura can tell Hyewon is very happy Yujin in their house. Happy Hyewon is her top priorities and she glad sad Hyewon is gone even just for a while.

On a cue, Yujin continue asked her usual question.

“How are you unnie?”

“...I’m fine.” Hyewon tiredly said makes Yujin cease her eyebrows.

“In my eyes, you’re not fine right now.”

“What’s making you said that?” Hyewon goes to Sakura and puts her head on Sakura’s lap.

“Your eyes are puffy and you look tired.”

“Is it?” Hyewon touches her face and asked Sakura. The girl nodded, confirming what Yujin just said.

Yujin staring at the two women in front before an idea strikes into her head. She grimaces at the idea and they saw Yujin’s expression.

“What?” Sakura raised her eyebrows.

“Don’t explain to me.”

“What do you mean?” Hyewon frown.

“I know what’s makes you tired.”

“And why is it?” Hyewon challenge.

“Because the two of you having too much .”

Sakura chokes on air and Hyewon laughing historically hearing Yujin’s logic.

“Yah!” Sakura's face red like a lobster.

“Just look at Hyewon unnie. She looks exhausted and even walking like a zombie. What else she’s been doing if she is this tired, right? Only you can make her THIS tired” Yujin argues back.

“How in the world your head only think that reason?” Sakura sigh before pinching the other girl to stop laughing.

“Oww...it hurts Kkura.”

“Stop laughing and explain to that kid.”

“Well, she’s not wrong about our “great” activity even that’s not a reason why I’m tired in the first place.” Yujin snort hearing Hyewon words leaving Sakura blush like crazy.

“Hyewon!”

Hyewon grumble. “No. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“You want me to explain?”

“Just do whatever you think is appropriate.”

“You’re such a baby.”

“I am your baby.” Hyewon kiss Sakura’s hand.

“Ehem.” Yujin needs to stop flirting Hyekura or she will throw up because of their sweetness, or worse seeing something rated that she didn’t wanna even see. 

Traumatic experience.

“So what’s up?”

Hyewon just keeps quiet, didn’t bother to answer.

Hm if she’s quite like this, there’s must be something that makes her very upset.

“Who makes you upset?” Yujin tries again.

“No one.” Hyewon hugging Sakura's stomach.

“Problem in the workplace?” Hyewon refuses to answer.

“Sakura unnie?”

Sakura shook her head.

“She’s indeed upset right now. Bawling and throw tantrum lead to tiredness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter