Chapter 1

The Old School Days We Had Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The First Day

 

< ^ >

y/n

 

My eyes shot open as my amazing alarm started to play. The first day of High School and I didn’t want to be late. I jumped out of my bed as I ran towards the bathroom. While running towards the bathroom, I heard my roommate screaming.

“Y/N! YOU ARE RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!” she screamed as I gave a little laugh.

“OKAY GRANDMA!!!” I said as I shut the door with a loud bang. 

I know that I am noisy but only when I want to annoy someone otherwise I don’t like to tease. My roommate says that I am bipolar. Sometimes I am energetic, sometimes I am like an introvert. Guess I am an introvert that likes to live her life. I walked towards the mirror as I observed my reflection. Others only she the outer shell of myself.  But what actually lies in my inner self is a weak 3 year old me who couldn’t get over her past. A past that haunts me everyday. Others might see me smile all day. But at the end of the day, I enter my room and cry my heart out.

 

This was the real me. And one person always made me realise that during my middle school days. I shook my head, not wanting to ruin my beautiful moment by thinking about him. The one who made my life a living hell. After I had done my mourning routine, I wore my outfit for today which I had prepared the day before and applied some light makeup. I glanced towards the necklace I treasure more than anything.

 

For others, it might look like a simple plain silver necklace with a silver ring in it. But for me, it was a reminder of my past. I took it and wore it around my neck. I got up and hung my backup and made my way towards the living room. Upon reaching there, I was greeted by my roommate, Jieun.

“Hey you okay?” Jieun asked me as she saw me.

“Yeah I am fine.” I said as with a smile even though I knew exactly what she meant by her words. 

Jieun was my best friend ever since I entered middle school. She was always with me whenever I needed her. One day, she snooped into my room and half read my diary. She was almost close to reading my past, but I entered the room just in time before I ran towards her, enacted by diary and burned it into flames right in from of her eyes.

 

That was the first time Jieun saw the real me and that was the last. The next day, I greeted her politeness acting as if nothing had happened yesterday. I knew that she was interested in my past. So I stopped being with her and separated myself from her. For that I even changed my old school and moved to Seoul. But my grandma told her my address and made her live with me. I know that grandma did it to have a watch over me 24/7 and she was successful. She really knows how to convince me.

“Well shouldn’t we be moving or we are going to waste our time here.” I said as Jieun gave me her ‘you-are-missing-something’ look.

“I expected at least a good morning.”

“Back stabbers don’t deserve good mornings.” I said as she had a shocked expression on her face. 

“Wha-t do you mean, Y/n?” She stammered as I gave her a smirk.

“I know that you were checking my emails last night.” I said as she still had a shocked expression on her face. “I know it cause it was one of my fake accounts. Nice try by the way.”

“You are congratulating me for checking your emails secretly?”

“I am congratulating cause you have given me one more reason to throw you out  of my house with prove.” I said as I turned my back, went out of the house and made my way towards my school.

< ^ >

jieun

 

I stood their as cold breeze was hitting my face. Slowly and delicately tears were dropping down my face. Why does she has to treat me like this? I know that I did a wrong thing but why is she rubbing it on my face.

“Why do you hate me, Y/n?” I said to myself as I wiped my tears. “I know that you are not mad at me for the diary. Rather it is someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter