fin.

Happy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Fight me!" Jisung exclaimed towards Kierra as he stood up from his place on the floor after losing to Hyunjin in a game.

It was the reason why he was picking a fight in the first place with her as she had commented about his subpar gaming skills.

"Unfortunately, I have a rule against battling children." Kierra informed her friend nonchalantly while playing on her phone as she lied on the sofa.

"Since when?" Linna questioned from the other end of the sofa. "I thought Jisung was the best brat for you to pick on?"

"I am not a child or a brat!" Jisung disagreed with both of their statements as he ran up to where Kierra was and plucked her phone from out of her hands.

"Hey! Give it back, Jisung."

Jisung ran off within the living space while cackling as Kierra gave chase. Hyunjin decided to cuddle up next to Linna and abandoned the game as the couple watched as Kierra pounced on Jisung causing the both of them to crash to the floor. Hyunjin leaned his head closer to Linna.

"Please remind me to never get on your sister's bad side."

Linna chuckled while shooting him a cheeky look.

"You should worry more about getting on my bad side than hers, Hyunjin."

"You're right, Linna. You're absolutely right." Hyunjin agreed with a smile as he leaned closer to peck his girlfriend.

He then cast his gaze onto and friend afterwards.

"Um, shouldn't we break it up though?"

"No. Jisung would just annoy Kierra again and repeat the same process." Linna answered nonchalantly. "I don't wanna meddle with their antics with each other."

Kierra was currently giving Jisung a headlock while partially lying on top of him.

"Give up?" Kierra asked as Jisung shook his head. "No."

After a few more moments Kierra was getting tired of this and let Jisung go.

"Alright, kid, leave me alone. I'm bored and tired now."

She rolled off of him and went to locate her phone while resting on the floor. Jisung tiredly swatted at the air and missed her body while speaking.

"You were the one that started it in the first place."

"All I did was just stating facts."

At that time Chris had returned back to the dorms and spotted the four in the living room with a questioning brow.

"Do I wanna know?" He asked while looking from one to the other before landing on his girlfriend. "Kierra?"

Kierra's response was just wa

Please log in to read the full chapter