Chapter One

For All Of My Life

Looking back from the very beginning when I first met him. He was my higschool crush, the time when I usually go early at school. I been active in all school activities just for him to notice me. He was the campus heartthrob. Every girls at the school were going crazy everytime they saw him at the field playing his favorite sport, Soccer. While me being a dumb hiding from a far, secretly admiring him.

“Hey! Dara!”

Hyukjae, one of my closest friend.

“Yah! Would you stop that, I almost got heart attack!” I exclaimed and he was just laughing at me.

“Why are you here?” He stood beside me as he cling his bag pack to his shoulder.

I do not know what to say to him, he always making fun of me especially when it comes to Donghae.

“Aw~ why don’t you tell him what you feel?” he suggested, I quickly answered him.

“No!”

“Why not? Just try it, you’ll never know if he will reject you or not”

“I just can’t do that”

“Oh well, it’s your loss”

I frowned.

“What do you mean?”

“You know Jessica Jung?”

“The beyotch?”

I saw him smirking, because everyone in the campus knew about her being cute little phony but in real life she is not, definitely not. Hyukjae, knew about it because he was once betrayed by her.

“You know my ex is not that bad”

“Really? So? What do you call about the time when she used you?”

“Hey! You’re the topic here not me”

“Cause’ you’re not accepting that she’s a ”

“Fine, you win. Anyway you have to stop staring at him from a far because you look stupid”

“What the—I’m not stupid”

“Yes you are. That’s what I see from looking at you right now”

“How dare you!”

“C’mon let’s go over there”

“No –- Yah!” he pulled me to go to the bench and watch the practice game.

My eyes landed to the one person. I told myself that someday he will notice me, and that someday suddenly happened.

“Donghae!” I was shock to see Hyukjae calling him to come over us.

Oh my god he’s coming! What should I do? I’m doomed.

“Yo, what’s up bro”

They do the bro handshake

“I’m sorry for not telling you the reason why I did not come to your birthday”

Yes, his birthday happened last week, and Hyukjae was invited. He was supposed to be there but he insisted to go with me, but I have no guts to come to the party without an invitation then he just decided not to go. He ended up dating with his current girlfriend JiEun.

“It’s okay dude, no problem. I’ll understand”

Even I am not staring at him, I feel like he was staring at me. Yes! I assumed.

“Hi”

Oh gosh! He’s talking to me!

“Hey, Dara” It’s Hyukjae nudging me.

“Hmmm?” I pretend to be casual

“He said Hi to you”

“Ah~ H-hi”

Oh damn it! Why is he looks so gorgeous! I feel like I’m going to die right now. This is torture!

I smiled. You know how I tried not to get tense.

“Nice to meet you Dara”

“You know my name?” I suddenly lost my acting.

“Uhmm- yeah? Hyukjae called you that right?”

Oh . I’m dead.

I don’t know exactly how to react from my stupidity. Gosh! this is embarrassing.

“Ah~ yeah”

“By the way, Hyuk we have an upcoming party next Saturday, hope you’ll come. You can her with you”

“What party?”

“It’s Jessica’s birthday”

I got curious from what he just said. Why he mentioned that beyotch in front of Hyukjae? Hmmm. Did he know about Jessica and Hyuk’s past relationship?

“oh~ sure, I’ll come with her”

“Nice, looking forward to that. Anyway, I'm happy to meet the person who makes you happy today. Miss Dara”

What does he mean? He called me Miss?

“Thanks bro. see you on Saturday”

When he left us. I quickly turned my gaze to Hyukjae who is smiling like an idiot.

“What was that supposed to mean?”

“Maybe he thought about we’re together?”

“mweo!”

“That you’re my girl, and I’m your boy”

“What?! No! You already have JiEun! Aisssh! Go talk to him now! Tell him I’m just your friend!”

“It will happen this Saturday”

“No! I’m not going”

“Then let's just let him think—“

“Okay, I’m going! But, please make it clear to him that I’m not your girlfriend. Arraso?!”

“Yup! I will”

I don’t know why but I think I fell to Hyukjae’s trap. He has something to do with this. What is he thinking! He’s ruining my plan. Now, I have to deal with him.

Five days have been past.

Saturday night, at KB club.

I’m not even ready for this moment to happen, He invited me at Jessica’s party and he thought Hyukjae’s is my boyfriend. Great. This will be a very interesting night.

“What are you wearing?” I asked Hyukjae who was standing next to me.

“Well, I’m wearing the suit Ji Eun gave me”

“Y-yeah~ You look like you’re going to attend to a prom”

“It’s Jessica’s party remember?”

“Aw~ I see. How’s JiEun by the way?”

“We’re going to meet later after this”

“Make sure you’re not going to drink, or you’ll be dead”

“I know. Let’s go”