Sorry, Not an Update :(

Yoo Mina

Hello.

It's been a long time since I released Yoo Mina.

And I have not been able to continue or update anything about this story. I’m So Sorry :( I’m So Sorry for disappointed all of you. I’m so sorry for my inconsistency. Because in the last 4 months a lot of things happened my life. 

You know, Me,who was originally a student who had just graduated and waited for graduation day, tried to fill the day by creating a fanfiction, and... all of a sudden to find out that the graduation day was canceled because of Corona virus. I’m so sad at that time. Then i’m start looking for work here and there. And Thank God, I was hired according to my passion. I began to move, far from home, far from my family and live alone in this pandemic. I started to become a probation employee, trying to adapt to the world of work, meeting with new people. Oh man, it really drains your energy, which you only want to do after work and on weekends just eat, and sleep. Haha but in the end I feel proud when I can earn myself.

Besides that, I feel less confident to make a story with many chapters or long stories especially I am new to this. Which is for Yoo Mina I planned it.

Should I start with one shot with new story? actually I've been thinking about that lately, and lots of ideas are stuck in my head, especially about jeongmi fanfic. More and more era gave a lot of jeongmi crumbs.  I Can't :)) . I'll think about that.

 

SO ... that's it. I will take slowly for this. And bear with me, with my grammar please.

Thankyou so much for the enthusiasm of this story. WOW.. I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Once again, please stay health, stay safe wherever you are, just stay home if you can, don't forget to use your mask and wash your hands diligently. We can trough this corona pandemic.

See You Soon! Bye~~


Best Regards,
Whytryas