Reminiscence

Ahra Story

 

I walked with a limp and unsteady step towards a room in my house. The house is very quiet and silent, nothing else seemed to have become a common air that inhabits this house. No more joy that arises, all the laughter and jokes that have been lost in the earth.

‘Kyuhyun’s Room’

That isthe text contained in the front door of the room that was in front of me right now. Iestablished the heartas I hold the door knob, my hand shook when I turn the door knob and the door began to open.

Nothinghas changed in this room, from childhood to adulthood as he was now. rooms that accompany his days in a period of his growth. Ranging from the adorable little whiny namdongsaeng, to be namja adults has an evil personality but his spoiled nature was never far from him.

The room was still as before, scattered about the game tapes, boxes used PSP, stack of his PS stick, various gaming magazines, posters of his favorite game characters, till to the miniature of the character of the game itself.

 

I sat on the mattress which paved with clean white sheets and a bedspread lined starcraft picture. Again,this is his favorite game. My eyes sweptthe room, the only one was changed was the bed. Once, whenhe was little, he nags at eomma to bought him a car's bed and eomma grant his request. When he started junior high school, that car bed was replaced by a regular-sized king size bed. I wiped the bed with softly.

 

“yahoooo! Noona! Finally I managed to win! Yeah! "

 

I gasped to hear it, I immediately directed my gaze to the front of the tv in this room. The place where he usually spent his days off all day. But I did not get anyone, only the wind that blows from the open bedroom window.

 

I took adeep breath, my eyes heats up and my lips trembled, I miss him. I got up while wiping my tears, toward to his desk. So many books in there, I'm shocked when I found so many photos of me with my beloved namdongsaeng on his desk.

 

I rummaged through a pile of books on the table, and I found a photo album that I've never seen before. I started to open the album, that was a picture of our family.

 

‘Story of Cho’s Family.’

The first picture that there was a picture of appa, a smiling despite the firmness of its lateral line is drawn across his face. But it was a warm smile when I see it, under the appa's photo, there is a note.  Writing such a chicken claw, I believe it was writing by my namdongsaeng.

 

'Appa. Although you educate me so hard, though you were the most against me to be a singer, though I was so afraid of your belt. But because of your upbringing, like I was being smart right now, you're the most person who lift my spirits when I fell, and you are most proud of telling people that your handsome son is Cho Kyuhyun Super Junior. '

I smiled a little. I remember when Kyuhyun bawl into my room and seek refuge to me, hiding behind my back as he held me tight. Appa was apparently struck him because his grades fell, caused too much time playing PSP till to forget about studying. I calmed him till my little kyuhyun fall asleep because of exhaustion of cried.

 

Went unnoticed, I shed tears, thenIturned the sheet ofthe album, I saw pictures of eomma on the next page, with a gentle smile typical of our eomma.

‘eomma. Thank you for everything, not many words can I express in here. But I really love you eomma. PS = I really don’t like eating vegetables. –Kyuhyun-‘

Kyuhyun was not the type who can shows his affection with words. He prefersto be rude, hard, he didn't even hesitate to mock. For people who do not know him would have thought he was evil. But that form of his affection.

My mind remain at that time, where as I was concentrating on studying for the final exam grade graduation 3 senior high school. Suddenly my bedroom door wide open and the figure of Kyuhyun looks in there with a gasping, while his left hand holding the PSP. without allowed from me, he immediately wandering into my room and locked the door.

“ya!! Ige mwoya?”  I asked, furious, but he were even casually lying on the bed while managing his breath and the PSP.

“Cho Kyuhyun!!! Nappeun!! Get out from your noona’s room now!!” eomma's voice are hearing from outside of my room, I looked a tKyuhyun with my deathglare. Kyuhyun shrugged,pretending not to know. “Cho Kyuhyun!! Get out!! Ppaliwa!!!  eat vegetables that eomma have been made.”

“huaaahh…noona help me…” Kyu whined. I smile when I see the problem. Apparently, once again eomma forcing Kyu to eat vegetables.

“there is terms.” I said for teasing him.

“aish!! Ya! Nappeun noona!!! Shireo!”

“arraseo..well, now you can get out from my room and..happy eating your vegetables.”  I went back to my reading the book.

“mwo??? Andwae!! Noona..noona..what’s that??”

I chuckled, so easy for this kid is caught only because of the vegetables. “you just have to say, that your noona is the most beautiful noona in this world.”

I saw him swallow hard, it seems very difficult for him to say it. I chuckled to see his face.

“noon..noona..is…my..beautiful..noona..in this..world..” he said, haltingly. “hoeek..cuih..” he’s pretend to vomit, I knocked his head.

And so that day I persuaded eomma desperately not to force Kyu to eat vegetables.

~          ~          ~

 TBC

annyeonghaseyo..hyeo imnida..this is my first story in here, aishh..my english so so so bad..i admit im not fluent in english..usually, i wrote with my own language ^^ and jeongmal mianhae for the wrong typo >.<

but please respect my story, ,, ^^

gamsahamnida ^^