Epilogue

You are my only one: a series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a snowy morning when Seunghoon is woken up by a high pitch shriek outside his room. Startled awake and disoriented, he opens his eyes to a dark room, barely illuminated by the light peeking through the curtain. A female voice is arguing in the living room, probably with Seungyoon. A while later, sudden light blinding him for a split second before it dark again. He smiles to himself, before he gets up to his seating position.

“Seulgi ya, is that you?” he asks the intruder, looking around into the dark, sensing some motion. He is suddenly being pushed into the mattress, caged by a pair of hands and limbs. A suddenness of that makes him laugh. He slightly turns his body, with Seulgi still hanging on him like a bear.

“Seungyoon is half outside. You should reprimand him later” He can almost see her pout. He initially plans on sleeping in for today, they finished recording a sample for their new song very late last night. But with his girlfriend sudden visit, it looks like the plan has to be put on hold. He puts his arms around her, reveling in the feeling of closeness that he is deprived of for so long. He puts his hand on her head, slowly her hair while humming that yes, he will do it later, telling her that Seungyoon is basically an exhibitionist, he will not wear anything if it’s up to him. Seulgi giggles into his chest in response.

Living as an idol is no easy feat, they are going around from country to country, from tours, fan meeting, to music video filming. While yes, they are living the dream, it also deprived him of some normality.

Like this moment right now.

They haven’t seen each other for 2 weeks. While for a normal couple, it seems too long, they are just grateful that they can meet at all in one month. Sometimes their ‘date’ is just picking up some coffee, sit beside each other and talk for less than an hour, before heading to another schedule. They had been a couple for a year now, after they grown closer during ‘laws of the jungle’. Seulgi say yes to Seunghoon after months of courting. It’s not easy being the ‘idol couple’ but they finally make it to their first anniversary just a month ago, and they celebrate it while both of them are thousands kilometer apart. It has been a crazy ride, and their relationship is still mostly a secret among fans and paparazzi. Except from their members and managers, most people in their company don’t know about it.

“You know, I only have a few hours before I have to move to other schedule.” She whispers into his chest after some times. He sighed, slightly nodding his head.

“How about some breakfast? I cook for you?” He whispers back, his lips moving on her head. He can feel her nodding.

“Of course. Have I ever turned down food?” she said, pulls back a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter