Ms.Jang’s Jjajangmyeon

Flower Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life . No, that was an understatement of the century. How exactly do you sum up your life which was full of stuck up es, inconsiderate , an empty wallet, and your belongings sprawled out on the street for anyone passing by to ridicule you for? Oh yeah, bull. I’m sure there’s a much stronger word to describe my life right now but due to my limited vocabulary, that’s the best I can come up with at this moment. Maybe when I start reading I’ll be able to provide a word better suited for my current situation. 

 

But here I am looking even more pathetic than usual picking up my clothes which somehow flew out of the suitcase when that crazy old bat threw it out the window. Doesn’t it remind you of a scene in K-dramas where the female lead is dirt poor and gets kicked out for not paying her rent yet still looks flawless? Yeah, that’s not what you’re getting here. Eww, I just remembered that I’ve yet to wash these clothes. I mean, how could I when I didn’t even have a dime to spare on the laundromat fee? I barely lift one of my horribly wrinkled T-shirts from the ground yet the stench reaches my nose causing it to crinkle in what I assume to be an unsightly matter. I roll my eyes while a sigh escapes my lips. Feeling defeated, I plop down on the cemented ground and sit there like a two-year-old going through their terrible phase.

 

 At this moment, I wish more than anything to be a child and whine to my heart’s content. The thought is very tempting but knowing that batty old wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter